Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;782710 wrote:
Zack

The above
demonstrates what NGONGE thinks about aspirations of the secessionists while the SSC community is not worthy of the same courtesy.

Mind we are not talking about political leaders but people themselves whom NGONGE have would us believe that Siilaanyo will be crucified if he betrays the people's cause. Now, NGONGE would want us to think folks in Buhoodle don't have the same convictions and can be coerced or wooed and if that all fails, the all-equipped 20 expereinced ciidanka qaranka will teach them a lesson.

Like Khadar, you too turned out to be a BIG FAT LIAR, Che. War beenta jooji, nin weyn baad tahay. :D

If it's about digging out words from the past then I am on record (in several threads) saying that I do not oppose the Khaatumo lot from going their own way, if that's their wish. You are a liar CHE because you KNOW where I stand on this and have been following my views for years. You are a liar CHE becuase you are not man enough to come up with any original argument other than twisting my words and attempting to appeal to the galary, you beenale.

War meeshani miyaanay rag runta sheega ku hadhin?

As for the childish accusations you make (even though I've addressed them more than one time), here we go for the last time (you duplictious and dishonest man):

- Khaatumo is not only Buhoodle, adeer. The Khaatumo leaders have been switching sides for twenty years now.

- Xaabsade is on SL's side and he has quite a following

- Other Khaatumites are (were) on the side of SL and they keep switching sides every day (being welcomed by Khaatumo one day and ignored the next).

- Folks in Buhoodle DON'T HAVE THE SAME CONVICTIONS and HAVE been coerced and wooed by all and sundry (are they with Xagla this week or was it the Khusuusi?)

- I am not making up stories here nor twisting the words of others (you beenale).

- It is all to play for BECAUSE the people of Khaatumo want it so

Zack, you can't put me on the spot, saaxib. I am right and you are wrong (with respect of course). If you really want to show your support for Khaatumo, dee ragga runta u sheeg oo waxaad tidhaahda 'stop the division and agree on something solid, not three presidents and 18 month rule, etc'. Wax fahan.

And after all that, I still believe that they'll happily join SL in due time and give all the beenales heart attacks.

our boys (SL Army) is doing a wonderful job in liberating the poor of buhoodle against the oppressors (Khatuumo state) and those with vested interest in maintaining that buhoodlians continues to live under the yoke of fear and instability.

ElPunto   

NGONGE;782801 wrote:
I do not oppose the Khaatumo lot from going their own way, if that's their wish.

It is all to play for BECAUSE the people of Khaatumo want it so

The best guage for finding out what the people of Khaatumo wish was at the meeting in Taleex. They were clear as to their collective position notwithstanding a number of individuals allied with Somaliland. It is not all to play for because the people of Khaatumo want it so. It is because Somaliland and you think you still can get them into your tent, not without reason, DESPITE the people's collective wishes.

Aaliyyah;782709 wrote:
Oodweyne, looks to me you went speechless and had nothing constructive to write. Complete gibberish..

As for Saado Cali she won't be singing any songs for somaliland. But, it is more likely that after the conference your warlord silanyo will bring our beautiful blue flag to hargeisa..so let me give you some head start to think abt that foreseeable future so you don't die out of heart attack when it happens...so be a good lad and start practicing HIP HIp Hooray Somalia..

Salaam

okaaaaaaaaaay....anywayyyyy...back to reality...:cool:

Dagaalka is not good and always peace must come before war, specially when waging sadistic and barbaric wars, inhumanely killing children under the guise of closing colonial border. That's the tip of the iceberg, nabad makes one sleep at night, keep the peace you have now in your little triangle while you have it.

Taleexi   

Ngonge and co; waxaa beryahan ka soo hadhay Khaatumo ha dhacdo balse he didn't EVEN have the audacity to say the killings and torture in LA and Buuhoodle were gross human in justices. Regardless, he supports his boys. Now of all other surprises he resorted that Xaabsade has a support within the Khaatumites and continues to ignore/deny the masses' desire to self determination. The support shown in/out of the country speaks in volumes. Neither I nor a secessionist can stop that.

ailamos;782991 wrote:
:D
LOL ... Khatumo did to Somaliland what Somaliland did to Somalia... i.e. secede along clan lines

Karma's a b*tch
;)

Somaliland does not want to secede along clan lines they declared independence on the bases of the boundaries of prior 1960.Not so sure what you are talking about why inject clanish talks into this topic.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;783247 wrote:
Somaliland does not want to secede along clan lines they declared independence on the bases of the boundaries of prior 1960.Not so sure what you are talking about why inject clanish talks into this topic.

Colonial boundaries set up by the British. In the 21st century we have people claiming colonial borders set up by a third people.

Unbelievable.

The Zack   

Somalia;783249 wrote:
Colonial boundaries set up by the British. In the 21st century we have people claiming colonial borders set up by a third people.

Unbelievable.

:D :D Ingiriiskaa malaha ka fadli badan somalida.