Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

Carafaat   

Most of them never lived in Sool, Snaag or Cayn. Its me like claiming villages frm Toghdheer cause sub-clan is from there. Pure form of unnecessary form of clannism.

Carafaat;781911 wrote:
Most of them never lived in Sool, Snaag or Cayn. Its me like claiming villages frm Toghdheer cause sub-clan is from there. Pure form of unnecessary form of clannism.

Precisely my point. Many on this Forum have caught the 'Born-again' fever with their respective clan without understanding the accompanying culture, regional situation, environment, limitations, links, etc. From Xamar to where ever in the Western World the family was able to get asylum is the lifestory of this type of individual. So their main exposure to Somali culture is the stunted example of the frustrated diaspora community.

Like I've said countless times, the Somali situation is complex and the further North you go, the more intricate and complex the relationships get - this is b/c the further North you go, the more you find the original Somali xeer (less interfered by foreign forces) - some might prefer to call it 'Reer Miyi' way of doing things, but it's still the authentic (and quite complex) Somali way of doing things.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Carry on...

NASSIR   

Carafaat, That is like telling or teaching one who was born in post-anarchic Somalia to disown his mother country or to never believe or invest in Somali unity since he or she has never seen a united and strong Somalia. But thank you once again. Sayidism won't come back to haunt Hargeisa if they come to grasp the value of peace.

Abokor Omar;781386 wrote:
This thread is a perfect example of what those who oppose Somaliland for nothing but tribalism wish to do. They are hoping to use the trouble makers in Buhoodle paint them as victims to try and gain support from other Somalis. The amateurish PR job includes the claims that they are defending Somali unity, which is not true. The truth is they are motivated by nothing but tribalism not nationalism. If the history of the SSC folks is looked in more detail, they are less nationalistic than the pirates, just not as cunning. They supported the Ethiopian occupation and destructionof Xammer with men power. They helped Afweyne destroy Somalia as part of the MOD. So who are they fooling with this nonsense?

its called crocadile tears...of course there not motivated by nationalism even though they claim it...its purely tribalistic...Somalilands collective people in 1991 signed mutual peace accord while 70 thousand people lay dead inside hargaisa, as it was raised to the ground by south african mercenaries. No one took revenge we said forget war, forget what happened, we aint going anywhere we will always live together better to live in peace then to endlessly kill each other...the clan elders thought very well alxamdulilah...within that 20 years no hostility accord nothing but peace...and now they want to bring chaos into Somaliland...i dont think so...peace is always better then war...but if you dont like peace... Somaliland will give you war that you will never forget walahi....

Aaliyyah   

The fact that many of you believe your one-clan state should take over another clan state is pure form of clannism iyo caqlixumo ee orda umada amaan siiya oo intina hanideeqdo...qabileste raba in uu dadka kale ku dhoho qabileste ba tahay sheeko soconeen

Carafaat   

NASSIR;782067 wrote:
Carafaat, That is like telling or teaching one who was born in post-anarchic Somalia to disown his mother country or to never believe or invest in Somali unity since he or she has never seen a united and strong Somalia. But thank you once again. Sayidism won't come back to haunt Hargeisa if they come to grasp the value of peace.

Nassir, wallaal, I have been to the region. And thinks are really not as tribal as they seem on SOL. Those people back there are looking for to come with new idea's and solutions, not another "kala guur" . Therefor I have always opposed the unilateral secession without the consent of all thhe communities. Atleast it should be a topic for discussion.

Carafaat   

Aaliyyah;782069 wrote:
The fact that many of you believe your one-clan state should take over another clan state is pure form of clannism iyo caqlixumo ee orda umada amaan siiya oo intina hanideeqdo...qabileste raba in uu dadka kale ku dhoho qabileste ba tahay sheeko soconeen

Aaliyah, true that. All the Northern communities are tribalist minded. And often see no shame in that. We should change things.

You called my name ?? ,,,, and you said "Buuhoodle, Soomaaliya" ?? ... and you said "Somaliland Aggression" ??? ,,, and you are the Zack of ONLF ??

No one loves war adeer and i'm against any war ..... u should disarm the militia and invest in democracy. Peace will prevail.

NASSIR   

Carafaat;782097 wrote:
Nassir, wallaal, I have been to the region. And thinks are really not as tribal as they seem on SOL. Those people back there are looking for to come with new idea's and solutions, not another "kala guur" . Therefor I have always opposed
the unilateral secession without the consent of all thhe communities.
Atleast it should be a topic for discussion.

Saxib, The solution lies not in either multilateral or unilateral secession. We can at least come to terms with federalism as a temporary solution. Our homogenous society can't be locked in voilence and fierce competition and therefore remain stateless indefinately. We can spark new ideas to build the mechanism in which society's resources can best be allocated. There needs to be initiated some efforts to close the distrust gap and to build consensus among us.

I don't have my eyes set on the regions of Sool and Sanaag or Hargeisa but on jubooyinka and fertile regions. I hear and respond to the call of duty to keep the nation unified and strong.

Carafaat   

NASSIR;782126 wrote:
Saxib, The solution lies not in either multilateral or unilateral secession. We can at least come to terms with federalism as a temporary solution. Our homogenous society can't be locked in voilence and fierce competition and therefore remain stateless indefinately. We can spark new ideas to build the mechanism in which society's resources can best be allocated. There needs to be initiated some efforts to close the distrust gap and to build consensus among us.

I don't have my eyes set on the regions of Sool and Sanaag or Hargeisa but on
jubooyinka
and fertile regions. I hear and respond to the call of duty to keep the nation unified and strong.

Agreed. Aniguna waxaan indha indheeya Marka. But Nassir, for us to have an opportunity in Somalia, we need to de-trabilize and de-clanize the North. For their own good and the common interest.

NGONGE   

The Zack;781158 wrote:
Every SOLer should clearly tell us their position on this war. It is assumed that you are in favor of it if you don't oppose it.

Xaaji Xunduf, Jaceylbaro, Mintid Farayare ( I thought he was a reasonable fella), AfricaoWn, EVEN RED SEA, and Saalax are for it. The list shall continue.

AT&T, Xiin, Khadar, Aaliyah, Liibaan are all against it.

NGONGE, you can't be "neutral" on this one, old man. Take a position.

Are you sure Xiin, Khadar, Aaliyah & Liibaan are against it or is it that they're only against it when SL is the agressor? :D

War there is nothing 'neutral' about war. I do not condemn war out of cawardice or a belief that the rag tag militia of Khaatumo could beat the better equipped and organised SL army (for one is a state that spent twenty years organising itself and strengthening it's armed forces and the other is a tiny town in the middle of nowhere with locals carrying guns). However, because it is my belief that the Khaatumo lot will eventually join the SL cause, I see no point in driving them away by starting pointless wars and punishing those that SL regards as citizens (it just makes no sense).

The only group to benefit from war here are the Khaatumo lot. It gives them the chance to claim victory one minute and cry about massacares the next (which all goes towards rousing the crowds and further strengthening the idea of 'Khaatumo'). Still, call me blinkered or whatever else you like, I can't see Khaatumo lasting long (with or without SL interference). Is that a strong enough position for you, Zack?

NGONGE;782243 wrote:
Are you sure Xiin, Khadar, Aaliyah & Liibaan are against it or is it that they're only against it when SL is the agressor?
:D

War there is nothing 'neutral' about war. I do not condemn war out of cawardice or a belief that the rag tag militia of Khaatumo could beat the better equipped and organised SL army (for one is a state that spent twenty years organising itself and strengthening it's armed forces and the other is a tiny town in the middle of nowhere with locals carrying guns). However, because it is my belief that the Khaatumo lot will eventually join the SL cause, I see no point in driving them away by starting pointless wars and punishing those that SL regards as citizens (it just makes no sense).

The only group to benefit from war here are the Khaatumo lot. It gives them the chance to claim victory one minute and cry about massacares the next (which all goes towards rousing the crowds and further strengthening the idea of 'Khaatumo'). Still, call me blinkered or whatever else you like, I can't see Khaatumo lasting long (with or without SL interference). Is that a strong enough position for you, Zack?

Co sign Ngonge said it all i agree 100% what he said

Zack igu qor aniga wuxu Ngonge yidhi

Che Guevara my friend its going to be quiet for a while next skimirish will be in a few weeks time or even months.

The Garowe clan enclave will just condemn what ever they see.