Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;784073 wrote:
^^ His response will go like this "You are fat lier"...

No it wont. Taleexi is not a liar. Taleexi has been clear on his position from day one. He will do anything and everything as long as he gets rid of SL. You, Khadar, are a liar. Che when he quoted me and twisted my quote right in front of my eyes was also a liar. Xiin is just limited. As for Abtigiis, I am not sure why Xiin mentions him there! Did he actually post on this thread or join this circus yet? A&T is not a liar. A&T is and has always been an 'equal opportunities abuser'. Oooh, is limited Xiin trying to gather a crowd to hide behind? Heh!

Khadar, choose what you want to be adeer. If you want to be a propagandist like Duke, Xaaji X and the rest then fair enough. I'll take you with the usual pinch of salt. If you want to be a serious debater then STOP LYING warya. Wa hadal cad.

VAL, with respect, I will not stop it until I get an unreserved apology. The man implied that I am dishonest, I say he's a lying coward and I am putting him on the spot. Alas, limited Xiin and others mistake all this for an SL or SSC dispute. If it was about 'debate' I would not get angry at all, for I trust in my ability to (should I wish it) control the members of this site (yes ALL of you) like pieces on a chess board. But dishonest I am not and I challange any (so called) man to step in here and prove such an accusation, or else, he's a big fat liar (like Khadar).

p.s.

Taleexi, Intaa maxa mar hore kuu diiday? Still, you didn't say anything about the three presidents and, since you say that the K people are concentrating on 'bigger' things, how do they plan to do so when the presidents keep changing every six months? If the explanations had come from you to begin with, I would not have had to sound 'naive' (as you claim) or arrogant (as you precieve). Wax fahan.

ElPunto   

Naxar Nugaaleed;783668 wrote:

1, no it is not. I cant be responsible for someone sitting in your house. Its completely crazy for you to ask me to do something about someone in your house. Kick him out, then i can do something about it. otherwise your telling me to attack your house which is crazy.

2, i did't ask you not pay them, just kick them out or otherwise shut up about me not doing something about someone in your house.

The person sitting in 'my' house purports to represent you. He is not some random individual. Ought you not prevent him from going to my house and if not - why allow him to return to your house frequently while you establish a separate representation of your own and then claim he doesn't represent you? I think you should do whatever actions are necessary so that people who don't represent your broad and consensual interests in fact don't have any buyers who will purchase their merchandise.

2. So you want them to be paid but kicked out of the house? How does that work? The reason they are being paid in the first place was to woo them to 'my' house since they claim to represent you as a constituency? It would be pointless otherwise. You really are not making sense. These individuals are an obstacle to you and thus the onus is on you.

I'd like to know - what do you think should happen to PL VP and the other SSC ministers? What should happen to the SSC elders in the PL 'parliament'? Should they be replaced? Should moneys for police and security provided by PL if any cease? The PL admin seems to accept the consensus of the Taleex conference but hasn't pressed Khatuumo on accepting the resulting corollary.