Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

The Zack   

SOLers,

We are hereby to officially declare our position on the war in Buuhoodle, Soomaaliya. Our position is the position of every sane and nationalistic Somali. We oppose the naked aggression of Somaliland and we call upon Mr. Siilaanyo to pull out his troops from the lands of the dervishes, the dervishes. Mr.Siilaanyo has to upheld dhaqanka iyo Somalinimada and stop this. Based on very authentic and reliable sources, more than 20 lives have been taken since these aggressions have started, Siilaanyo, don't take any more lives. You will be responsible for any causalities regardless of the side it impacts.

Our message to the people of Khatumo is, you had done an extraordinary job defending Buuhoodle and its outskirts. Keep doing what you are doing, it is the right thing to do. We are with you mentally and we shall be with you physically should these attacks continue.

Wa billaahi Towfiiq.

The Zack   

Every SOLer should clearly tell us their position on this war. It is assumed that you are in favor of it if you don't oppose it.

Xaaji Xunduf, Jaceylbaro, Mintid Farayare ( I thought he was a reasonable fella), AfricaoWn, EVEN RED SEA, and Saalax are for it. The list shall continue.

AT&T, Xiin, Khadar, Aaliyah, Liibaan are all against it.

NGONGE, you can't be "neutral" on this one, old man. Take a position.

The Zack   

Naxar Nugaaleed;781160 wrote:
Add me to the list of against, also NG already clarified that he was against. I also think red sea is the against camp xaajiguna ma fooga

Good the list is already growing. My apologies to anybody whose position I mess up. I am glad NGONGE and Red Sea are against it.

The Zack   

Taleexi;781165 wrote:
Proponents of peace igu dar. I'm against it.

It is appreciated. Peace is the best. Somehow I thought you were for the war. Not sure where I got that feeling from.

^^Who cares about their position. Is all politics, the pirate boys in garowe made the choice not to support them either, but yet hold claim to their land, but again so what? And that NG dude just flirts with you dudes, he plays that "neutral" role in every political debate, a true devils advocate.

Get real

The Zack   

It is not about politics, this about innocent people being killed. Answer this simple question, are you for these kiilings or are you against them?

STOIC   

Zack, I doubt any sensible person on this forum will support the death of another humanbeing.People can disagree respectfully without resorting to Posting twenty sensationalized topics a day from both sides.The issue of kHatumo has lost its magnitude because of repetitivenes and almost frightening propaganda from some of our members in SOL.We can look at this issue from both sides by looking at the hard evidence.Silanyo defined the options before him in a manner that clearly excluded a peace talk instead opting for a non_ flexible option.Now people in that community can fight back and document all the evidence against his rule and make the evidence available to the international community.Somaliland can then argue as to the occasion that led to that escalation.Clearly somaliland controls their citizens perceptions of the war as is evidence on the wider public rally in major cities.

The Zack   

STOIC,

Just as I thought, you made a whole a lot of sense on your response. Nobody should support this regardless of their political stance. I agree with you the debate for "Is Khaatumo part of Somaliland?" or "What should Somaliland do about Khatumo?" is for another day when these kinds of attacks are occurring day in day out. I feel Siilaany's pain, he is under attack by his own and he is somehow being forced to do things he might not have done otherwise but still..

Is all politics, example: the pirates are clearly against the Buuhoodle incidents, but celebrated for Abdullahi Yusuf when he brought the Ethiopians to slaughter the people of the south.

The Zack   

AfricaOwn;781193 wrote:
Is all politics, example: the pirates are clearly against the Buuhoodle incidents, but celebrated for Abdullahi Yusuf when he brought the Ethiopians to slaughter the people of the south.

The pirates are not from specific qabiil. And what does what the pirates got to do with this? :confused:

P.s. You haven't answered my earlier question. You can either be for it or against it.