Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

Taleexi   

bilan;783646 wrote:
Khaatumo shalay dhalataye bal cagaha u dhiga marka hore, had they not wasted so much time for waiting Faroole, I think LA would’ve been in their hands now.

It is not time to blame Faroole's political gaffes. It is Khaatumo's time to project and reconfigure how she can reclaim its occupied lands.

oodweyne , you were fond of talking about honest and frankness -- a heavenly quality you claimed you are blessed with.

Here is a test: :D

I acknowledged that current Defense Minister have no influence on the territory he claims to represent. Do you acknowledge that neither Haabsade nor Qaybe represent the region they are from?

Taleexi   

"Indhoadayg.com Iga dheh - Iga walla sida saloolka baa la duban lahaa hadduu Buuhoodle, WidhWidh, Xudun amaba Taleex cag dhigo.

Soomaalaay war hooy this is maddness ee maydun inaga daysaan. War maydan dadka iyo arlada ka fadhiisataan ? Dadkiini iyo dadkiini baa'baa'e and you are arguing about a tuulo - ayadoo wadankiin indnku filan oo indinka badan.

"You are not a true believer until you love for your brother what you love for yourself."

Is caawiya intaydun is xanibaysaan. Dadkiina dhib oo aydun ku kordhisaan wax tari mayso. Xabbad iyo rasaas wax kordhin mayso. Jabhad iyo siyaasi faa'iido keeni mayso. Be part of the solution, not the problem. Kii ku dhibana u dulqaado, be the better person, the better muslim. Ilaahayna ka duceesta.

That is a question for you to explore not others. Shouldn't there be thinking/planning/strategizing about sidelining Xaabsade and his militia and regaining Las Anod? If there is - that is good. The point remains that the Khatuumo leadership has to turn the will of the masses at Taleex into concrete political reality - otherwise it doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Your other point that people shouldn't pay your political prostitutes is moot. If you didn't have them in the first place no one would 'godaha gashateen'. At the very least you have to be the loudest voice denouncing your political prostitutes.

1, no it is not. I cant be responsible for someone sitting in your house. Its completely crazy for you to ask me to do something about someone in your house. Kick him out, then i can do something about it. otherwise your telling me to attack your house which is crazy.

2, i did't ask you not pay them, just kick them out or otherwise shut up about me not doing something about someone in your house.

Xiin, no we do not need to revisit that. when LA was captured, it was a city of puntland. it was the responsibility for all of rer puntland. That is puntlands failure not an administration that that was sworn in yesterday.

Xaji, be they solder or politicians, its irresponsible for you to demand that others be held responsible for people they you harbor and are under you pay

NGONGE   

Naxar, if SL kicks Xaabsade out and he goes running to Khaatumo, all the signs show that they will still have him and celebrate his return. ;)

I've seen TFG supporters who critically discuss TFG matters (despite their die hard support), I've seen SL supporters who bombard Siilaanyo (or Riyaale before him) with endless questions and accusations, I've even seen PL supporters distancing themselves from some of the Imam's actions (yes I know) BUT I am yet to see a Khaatumo supporter that gives their full (and clear) opinion on all things Khaatumo (including the three presidents, Xaabsade, PL and the way they expect the government to work).

I am not 'limited' enough as to generalise or assume that all Khaatumites do not have the ability to critically think or analyse their own situation, so what is it that stops them? Why is everything they write is either about parties, songs or that NSUM rubbish (or that Osman guy, probably the same person anyway)? Where are the Khaatumo commentators? (the questions I've asked about presidents, divisions and government still stand by the way).

El Punto,

I'll only give up on the poeple when I believe that Khaatumo is for real, saaxib. I have no reason to believe its real at this point in time.

Xiin, you have the tools to rise above your limitations, saaxib. Force yourself, adeer. Hermit ka hadh.

NGONGE markuu xanaaqo dabeecad xumaa :D

Asbuuc dhan buu wuxuu ku hayyaa , 'xiin waa limited'

Oodweyne,

We understand each other. You live in a delusion . You think Haabsade is the real Khatumo leader :D

NGONGE   

^^ Dee waad tahay. When you take a position you lose all sense. Bahasho waa 'far' wa 'kar', waa 'give a little' and 'take a lot'. You get bogged down on petty detail and when lost for words fire a collection of gabyo. Marka bal adiga ii sheeg, are you limited or do you just like limiting yourself?

Taleexi   

Ngonge: Khaatumo is an admin that is at its embryo state. It inherited a land that has no any credible institutions, a fractured community and what not. Khaatumites acknowledge the challenges that may lie ahead but because of prioritization sake - they decided inay first and foremost to reclaim their abused cities and thereafter build their region with its institutions brick by brick and develop it yard by yard........ However where your naiveness coupled with arrogance leads remains to be seen.... Oh, boi I forgot Xaabsade represents Khaatumo -- try that lucky and send him back to either Buuhoodle or Taleex same fate that of Lamumba in Katanga is waiting him I guarantee you that.

NGONGE,

It is clear you're bothered as all separatists brothers are these days. It is also clear that your knowledge of & Somali politics and tradition of kaftan , dacaayad is also limited. You bought Oodweyne's scant merchandise, only to find out in lagu bakhsay oo beec faasid ah laguu guntay :D

You are a man of slogans with no substance , even your little online moto of 'it is only words on the screen' is no longer true. Khadar is not a liar, nor am I limited. Che and Prof Abtigiis are still good, & nice people. Even Hermet (whom you seem to have peculiar fascination with), is only here to channel views that are shared by many.

Is giiji waryaa, Xaaji Xunjuf knew inaysan duulin, it is unfortunate you thought so :D

NG, please jooji the beenaale/liar business, it's very unpleasant and unbecoming.

As for the topic, SL's recent actions have been far from xalaal, however I would caution the sweeter members of this site to not take the comments and misbehaviour of the trolls/scripts on here to heart or as complete representatives of their clan. Everyone back home is in the same position with similar problems and other than unrealistic politicians and/or warmongers no one benefits from dagaal sokeeye.

I see a lot of talk here and no actions in the ground. Wa nimankina Dblock family, I'm speaking to all the Dblock clans from Somali Galbeed to Puntland to Jubbaland, Cabudwaaq and beyond, it's really ridiculous to see Baaq after Baaq and hadal after hadal being thrown around, but no Gurmad or Tolnimo is displayed on the ground in Buuhoodle and Khaatumo in general.

NG is talking, cause he can walk the walk. He has his GARAB with him, his entire TOL is standing by his side on the ground. Nonetheless, he with his entire TOL got karbashed by a one town inhabitants. lol

The Zack   

IAmRevolution;784201 wrote:
I see a lot of talk here and no actions in the ground. Wa nimankina Dblock family, I'm speaking to all the Dblock clans from Somali Galbeed to Puntland to Jubbaland, Cabudwaaq and beyond, it's really ridiculous to see Baaq after Baaq and hadal after hadal being thrown around, but no Gurmad or Tolnimo is displayed on the ground in Buuhoodle and Khaatumo in general.

l

Somalida waxey tidhaahdaa "Nin aad fadhiga kaga adag tahay, looma saro kaco". Reer Buhoodla wey isku filan yahiin, marka naloo baahdo waanu iman : )