Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

NGONGE;783420 wrote:
Nonesense, saaxib. The people met in Taleex but chose three presidents for eighteen months. The people, frankly, don't know what they want. The people keep coming and going from SL. So why do you want me to give up on the 'people' now? Give me a good and strong reason to do so and I will happily do it.

Khadar, you are avoiding me because you are a beenale. War fulaynimada jooji and stand up for what you believe in (if there is anything taht you believe in to begin with).

Xiin, wax cusub la kaalay adeer. Try to leap byond your limitations, saaxib. Surprise me!
:D

He doesn't know that was just the khaatumo section the ssc xaglo and co were not happy with the formation of a new khaatumo, always waxay shiryaan dad isku fikir ah we shall see how khaatumo goes.

In other words, his argument was that, "Tolka" needed some kind of one-political-door, in which any party that wants to talk to them, must come through it; hence, the Khaatumo thing. Whilst, in turn, leaving the ultimate objective of the political construct, a deliberately vague; so that, every one can have their particular interpretation to suit their ideological bent

Interesting point khaatumo G9 group as they call themselves already made clear that they are willing to talk maybe in 18 months time when the project is about to end.

NGONGE   

Guru, your effort is appreciated and well recieved here but I would rather listen to you giving lectures about Siilaanyo's options, motives or plans. The Khaatumo has its own supporters and cheerleaders. How about if they (and I'm talking to the usual suspects) regale us with the truth instead of Saado's latest song or reports of parties in Western countries!

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;783420 wrote:

Khadar, you are avoiding me because you are a beenale. War fulaynimada jooji and stand up for what you believe in (if there is anything taht you believe in to begin with).

I am still standing for what I beleive but I can't make sense with old man calling names! Waa inoo kala dhamaatay. Somalidaa dhahda "Doofaar ma daahiro"... Successionists are same regardless.

The will of the people of khaatumo is as clear as Day. I know it, you know it, we all know it. But as has always been the case, some here will not feign ignorance and and will continue as we've come to realize about them that the actions of few politicians are somehow indicative of the division or unity of these people. This day and age we should really know better. we have seen people come out in support of the new state in almost all of the cities, towns, and settlements. We have seen towns that word pro Somaliand such as widhwidh or pro puntland such as xudun and taleex Proclaiming their allegiance to the new state. Yet here are those silly naysayers with their none sense about division. We have witnessed the reaction in buhoodle when their native son spoke against the leaders of khaatumo yet give the khaatumo president who hails from ceerigabo district the welcome we have all witnessed. Yet here are those silly naysayers with their nonsense about division. It is also obvious that those silly naysayers rather than praise what it is a sound footing, that they paint the structure of the new state as weakness when it's obvious that's it speaks to the ingenuity of the designers. Khaatumo has one president, a position that will rotate among three execatives that were elected. All in all, we shall see what is to become of this state but my message to all the prophets of doom here would be careful. Tell a lie long enough and you will believe it your selfs. The stench of your dishonesty can be sensed miles away.

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;783494 wrote:
I am still standing for what I beleive but I can't make sense with old man calling names! Waa inoo kala dhamaatay. Somalidaa dhahda "Doofaar ma daahiro"... Successionists are same regardless.

It's not "calling names" it is what you are, adeer. Been baad igu sheegtay and I pulled you up on it. Been baad sheegtay and I pulled you up on it. I didn't pluck the lying accusation out of thin air, adeer. Waxba ha ii maahmaahin, runta uun sheeg.

NGONGE   

Naxar Nugaaleed;783496 wrote:
The will of the people of khaatumo is as clear as Day. I know it, you know it, we all know it. But as has always been the case, some here will not feign ignorance and and will continue as we've come to realize about them that the actions of few politicians are somehow indicative of the division or unity of these people. This day and age we should really know better. we have seen people come out in support of the new state in almost all of the cities, towns, and settlements. We have seen towns that word pro Somaliand such as widhwidh or pro puntland such as xudun and taleex Proclaiming their allegiance to the new state. Yet here are those silly naysayers with their none sense about division. We have witnessed the reaction in buhoodle when their native son spoke against the leaders of khaatumo yet give the khaatumo president who hails from ceerigabo district the welcome we have all witnessed. Yet here are those silly naysayers with their nonsense about division. It is also obvious that those silly naysayers rather than praise what it is a sound footing, that they paint the structure of the new state as weakness when it's obvious that's it speaks to the ingenuity of the designers. Khaatumo has one president, a position that will rotate among three execatives that were elected. All in all, we shall see what is to become of this state but my message to all the prophets of doom here would be careful. Tell a lie long enough and you will believe it your selfs. The stench of your dishonesty can be sensed miles away.

Naxar, adna ma ku jirta kuwa beenta sheega, saaxib? Are the questions I am asking here not valid and do they not require answering?

Horta leave the people alone. Somali people would celebrate even a smelly fart (as long as someone takes a drum and talks about it being a blessed fart). It's nothing new, we saw it with Ethiopian tanks in Xamar, we saw it with Al Shabab and we saw it the other day in Buuhodle and Hargeisa. What the man in the street does has never been a measure of Somali feeling (waa la buuxiyaa uun).

YOU (not uuf Khadar or limited Xiin) are a reasonable man who (by your writings at least) gives the impression of sensible judgment. What say you about all of this? (ignore my spat with the liars).

:D :D @NGONGE

Wuxuu u qabaa hadduu ku celceliyo 'limited xiin' iyo beenaale, in doodiise quwad yeealanyso.

Allow nimaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;783507 wrote:
:D
:D @NGONGE

Wuxuu u qabaa hadduu ku celceliyo 'limited xiin' iyo beenaale, in doodiise quwad yeealanyso.

Allow nimaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin

Doodi halkeed ayaay taala, adeer. The questions have been posted repeatedly for a week now lakin waxaan aheen 'allow nimaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin' iyo gabayo caanteen ah, la maad iman dee!

So ku man odhan you've been weighed, measured and found wanting? Hermit is over there, saaxib. ;)

gabayada aqoon baadan u alahayne, caanteyn kuma sheegteen. kuwa wacyiga soomaalidu uu ku yaryahay oo halku dhegyo u qaba inay mushkilada soomaalida ku cabbiri karaan, waa noocaaga. ragna maaha, rag wax uma oga. waatii raage ugaas lahaa :D

Baaluqa ismood wiil hadduu buurya goys yahaye

Bisqin baa nin weyn kugu dirtoon biitna kuu tarine

bal intaa xaaji xunjuf u gee

First and foremost, someone should really make a cease fire on cyber beef thread, maybe I will take up.

Second, there several truths here. Annigu daqan konfureed waxba ka garan maye ee, waxay ila tahay, the only way out of the chaos that has bedeviled our people is to cultivate a profound respect for the will of the people and realize that they are the only source of legitimacy. were you and I will disagree Ngonge, is that the people of this regions were divided or that they went back and fourth between here and there. This isn't and never has been true. People in these regions have remain adment almost unanimously that they are against secession. they were almost just asked unanimous in being part of puntland. Were that has fallen apart was with the interference of Somaliland. This lie about division is a commodity that has value only in the streets of hargeisa. For pro Somaliand members here to point to paid for politicians as proof of division is like me going to the market to a buy a goat for dinner then proclaim to all that the goat volunteered to make an appearance at my dinner table. Why feign surprise that politicians you have paid for are coming to your side. Also you have talked about a contradiction of people who identify with khaatumo speak both being victims and victors. At risk of being accused of dishonesty, going to agree with this assessment of things. It is, clear that the military aggression against the people of what Somaliland considers the eastern provences have suffered large scale uprooting, death of civilians and distraction of propert. We all sow the houses in buhoodle shelled. to say that people were not killed in cayn, las cano and ainabo district is to add insult to injury. One can also point to victory of the courageous people who defended themElsves in buhoodle, though it was done in what I believe is tasteless. But let's just say that this a plain contradiction. What the bigger contradiction of Somaliland treating this community simultaneously an enemy buts their regions as Somaliland.

Where to go from all this, live and let live. Agree to disagree.