Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

Taleexi;781759 wrote:
If you skip some classes in life it is very hard to remake it. 70% of Sanaag is a land controlled and owned by Maakhirites if that helps easing your isyeelyeel!

I control where you claim to rep, no lie.

But, if Khaatumo = SSC, where do the Maakhirites control exactly?

Just on a side note, for some of my Sool brothers and sisters:

Many of you when you write in Af-Somali come across as Reer Koonfur. Sool inhabitants normally speak & write with a pure Waqooyi accent. What's the deal?

Just wondering.

Otherwise carry on...

Aaliyyah   

^I haven't noticed that..bt if theres such case waxa dhici karta they grew up in hamar. I dont think your dialect is a direct correlation to where you are from.

Even thou sometimes where you grew up doesnt have to have an affect on your dialect, my dad was raised in carabaha/hamar and he still has reer waqooyi dialect. It is more of what you were taught at home I would say..

with that been said, that comment was irrelevant to the topic of this thread. Whats your say on the question that was put forward in this thread?

salaam

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;781810 wrote:
Taleexi,
walaal, dee waa saa, waa runtaa, saas weeyaan
058.gif

MMA,

You made me laugh. But if you were Reer Waqooyi, you would have said:

"Waar Taleex, dee waa sidaa, waa runtaa, sidaa weeyaan." - so as you see, it's not so easy for any region to easily copy the other. Little things give it away...

Aaliyyah   

^lol you have the wrong perception of dialects and think its easy as white and black..MMA is not from hamar but was raised there and you clearly think hes from hamar simply cuz his dialect is southern..

marka dadka kala gurasid jooji. ...at the end of the day we are somalis. period.

salaam

STOIC   

Aaliya, you are emotionally invested in this issue and I'm NOT..obviously you have ignored when I said killing is wrong and if Silanyo is found guilty of war crimes against helpless people he should be held accountable.I wish you all the best in your newly formed state.

Aaliyyah;781819 wrote:
^lol you have the wrong perception of dialects and think its easy as white and black..MMA is not from hamar but was raised there and you clearly think hes from hamar simply cuz his dialect is southern..

marka dadka kala gurasid jooji. ...at the end of the day we are somalis. period.

salaam

Caaliya, caawa waad yara degdegeysaa. Where did I say he's from Xamar. I just pointed out the Waqooyi accent like all other Somali accents is not so easy to copy outside of saying a few words.

As for your other question, I decided to sidestep that, inaabti, b/c aad baad u xanaaqsantahay and if I make you more angry, I would have to pay massive 'Xaal'! And I'm currently very broke....

Aaliyyah   

Stoic, ofcourse im emotionally invested cuz im from Khaatumo State. On the other hand , you are not!...anyways, thank you for your wishes. halkaas baan hadalkaas ku xidhanaa.

Aaliyyah   

mintid when you said it wasnt easily copied? u meant it cant be easily copied by who?? someone who isnt northern right..and clearly you are unaware that MMA is from the North biologically speaking...need I say more. ka fiirso waxaad dhahasid..waa iga talo...not everyone who speaks southern dialect is from the south ...and that includes those from the SSC regions that you were implying in your earlier posts wrote in southern dialect...

anyways, you are entitled to share your perspective..xaqdaro uun ha tageerin. You are entitled to support any state u wish. and that includes somaliland...

salaam

Caaliya,

You are right on some of what you said. Not all, but some... In all honesty, though, the situation of Sool and its inhabitants is a lot more complicated than either of the warring parties are making it out to be. Insha'Allah, kheyr for everyone and may we all learn to live in peace!

Aaliyyah   

inshallah khyr..nabad wa lugu wada nolaan kara haduu qofwalba intiisa imaan ku qabo oo dadka kale magaloyinkooda xaqdaro ugu imaan oo ku indhoadeegin edabdaro....qof gurigiisa hadaad damacdid in aad ka qaatatid oo u xoogshegatid dagaal uun baa imanaya..nabad baan rabna iyo gurigaaga nasii waa sheko is qabsaneen.

salaam

AfricaOwn;781755 wrote:
I'm confused, what's the difference? Isn't Khaatumo = Sool, Sanaag, Cayn, so where is Maakhir then?

I think he is referring to eastern sanaag the Somaliland Ministerial delegation was touring in badhan and dhahar just a few days ago

Dervish   

Khaatumo is less then a month old silly landers, you can't expect us to take over this fast. Give it some time before we run thru your project.