Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

Xaaji Xunjuf;783247 wrote:
Somaliland does not want to secede along clan lines they declared independence on the bases of the boundaries of prior 1960.Not so sure what you are talking about why inject clanish talks into this topic.

Colonial border? Your fighting to die what a British guy marked prior to 1960? LOL If we're going back and fighting for the PAST, then I guess, we'll fight for the return of Buroa to my clan and Hergeisa to the OG clan because they belonged to us long before the arrival of the British Colonizers.

Somalia;783249 wrote:
Colonial boundaries set up by the British. In the 21st century we have people claiming colonial borders set up by a third people.

Unbelievable.

Well the most important thing is the self determination of the people of Somaliland wanting back the sovereignty they lost in 1960 when merged with Somalia.The borders just makes the case legitimate that Somaliland is not a secessionist entity but more a country breaking up the union they once formed and that's the truth so don't come with silly talks you recognize the border between Somalia and Kenya the same way you do recognize the Ethiopian Somalia border you were even praising ileey the stooge earlier this day.

IAmRevolution;783254 wrote:
Colonial border? Your fighting to die what a British guy marked prior to 1960? LOL If we're going back and fighting for the PAST, then I guess, we'll fight for the return of Buroa to my clan and Hergeisa to the OG clan because they belonged to us long before the arrival of the British Colonizers.

No one is fighting for the past we are fighting today my friend its survival day 2012

Xaaji Xunjuf;783262 wrote:
No one is fighting for the past we are fighting today my friend its survival day 2012

You're contradicting yourself like a Christian Bible. LOL You just said you're fighting to keep the British-Made map of the British-Somaliland Protectorate. The question you should ask yourself is, where were we (Somalis) before the arrival of the British in the mid 1800's?

Why not use the map prior to the British Arrival? Or does your history only revolve around the British? LOL

Why are the leaders of Somalia accepting the Colonial borders why is faroole calling the likes of Zack Ethiopians when in reality he is a Somali from Qabridhahare. why is Abdicawar the so called TFG prime minister saying Alshabaab crossed illegally into kenya when it supposed to be Somali territory? why are they accepting the Colonial boundaries you can't pick and choose what you want. Why does Djibouti have an Embassy in Somalia why is that largely accepted why are they accepting the Anglo-french border drawn by the white man ?

Xaaji Xunjuf;783277 wrote:
Why are the leaders of Somalia accepting the Colonial borders why is faroole calling the likes of Zack Ethiopians when in reality he is a Somali from Qabridhahare. why is Abdicawar the so called TFG prime minister saying Alshabaab crossed illegally into kenya when it supposed to be Somali territory? why are they accepting the Colonial boundaries you can't pick and choose what you want. Why does Djibouti have an Embassy in Somalia why is that largely accepted why are they accepting the Anglo-french border drawn by the white man ?

So, let me get this straight. YOU are going to choose my fate for me?

If you (Xaji Xunjuf), along your clan from Burco, Hergeisa and Berbera would LOVE to be a separate country from the rest of us in Somalia, then please, go ahead and don't look back.

People of Khaatumo State and Awdal State have chose to rule themselves as Federal State within Somalia.

Respect the wishes of Khaatumo State and Awdal State and YOUR wishes of being a country (With your SNM Deegaans) will be respected and we will let you GO.

Xaaji Xunjuf;783286 wrote:
^^^The World does not work like that son

If you're defense for your secession is "British made this boundaries", then I don't know why you should be replied to. But, you're right, the world doesn't work like that. That's a good start...you're answering to your own logic. LOL

I cannot take you serious what are you exactly running away from the colonial boundaries well if you try to ignore that and try to run to the TFG an entity that has no problem with the colonial boundaries,they largely accept the colonial boundaries,meel aad u socotid ma ogid.

Xaaji Xunjuf;783298 wrote:
I cannot take you serious what are you exactly running away from the colonial boundaries well if you try to ignore that and try to run to the TFG an entity that has no problem with the colonial boundaries,they largely accept the colonial boundaries,meel aad u socotid ma ogid.

Lol, the irony. You contradict yourself and you say the most ironic sh*t I have ever seen. Well, that goes for all of your kin.

Listen up, dimwit. Who made YOU (SNM) the decision-makers of the clans in Northern Somalia? WHO? lol

Your clan settles in Berbera, I suggest you mind your own little business. You have no say in the decisions Reer Awdal, Reer Makhir and Reer Khaatumo make. To each his own.

Who said any particular group is the decision maker in Somaliland its up in you're head

But here are some historical pictures

Signing the independence of Somaliland in Britain

cigaal.jpg

Creating the union with Somalia in 1960

Cigaal__A._Ciise__Siyaad_bare.jpg

Dissolving the union in 1991 the grandshir in burco 1991

SNM-SIILAANYO-TUUR.jpg

Abdul   

- It is all to play for BECAUSE the people of Khaatumo want it so

The most disgusting and disrespectful comment i have seen in this forums so far.

Some Somalis are funny. Its all Kosher when a foreign country invades Somalia(!!) and then condemn another war-(Among Somalis by Somalis)all because of clanism?-

NGONGE   

ElPunto;782957 wrote:
The best guage for finding out what the people of Khaatumo wish was at the meeting in Taleex. They were clear as to their collective position notwithstanding a number of individuals allied with Somaliland. It is
not
all to play for because the people of Khaatumo want it so. It is because Somaliland and you think you still can get them into your tent, not without reason, DESPITE the people's collective wishes.

Nonesense, saaxib. The people met in Taleex but chose three presidents for eighteen months. The people, frankly, don't know what they want. The people keep coming and going from SL. So why do you want me to give up on the 'people' now? Give me a good and strong reason to do so and I will happily do it.

Khadar, you are avoiding me because you are a beenale. War fulaynimada jooji and stand up for what you believe in (if there is anything taht you believe in to begin with).

Xiin, wax cusub la kaalay adeer. Try to leap byond your limitations, saaxib. Surprise me! :D

NGONGE   

Abdul;783333 wrote:
- It is all to play for BECAUSE the people of Khaatumo want it so

The most disgusting and disrespectful comment i have seen in this forums so far.

But you do, adeer. If one of you can come out and tell the truth for once I may think there is a chance for Khaatumo. But, from what I see, even within you and amongst yourselves you really don't want to tell each other the truth and wonder at the joke that is Khaatumo. So, why is it not all to play for? Do three presidents (under these circumstances) not hint at division and mistrust? Does the total silence over Xaabsade and his ebbing & flowing soldiers not hint at division? Does the position of the PL vice president not hint at division? Naga daaya dee...