Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

A_Khadar   

STOIC;782366 wrote:
Ngonge there is nothing arrogant about what you stated.You just stated the obvious.Without risking to oversimplify the complexity of the historicaL process between the two communities it seems that Somaliland state is way ahead.But astonishingly enough, some in here want to convince us that newly formed state is in same league with twenty year old Somaliland.When the community in question see-sawed betweenSL and PL its hard to take them serious. The anger and bitternes of the supporters on that state doesn help it either including the instigators from other region.Anything resembling a clear cut military victory is possible with SL army but that is not going to help the contours SL has to navigate to win the hearts and minds of the people

;);)

A_Khadar   

The Zack;782322 wrote:
NGONGE,

The khaatumo clan sat down and decided to discuss what they really want to do with their state, the garaads, the issimo, the culimaa were there. They decided whatever they decided. It's up to them it it works or fails, the concern we have here is simple. One clan doesn't tell another clan what to do with their towns. Why is it difficult the SL clan to understand that simple logic. These people have spoken and they have spoken very clear and loud, they don't want to have anything with SL. There are some of them that are still in hargeisa and what so but you and I both know where the majority stand .

The arrogance part of yours is obvious, you implied the Khatumo people are inferior and are not capable to have and manage their own state. If SL did it, what makes you think that Khatumo can't? Keep in mind this community is now more united than they have ever been.

Zak, you can't reason with such BS people.. Let it have and baac with whatever their mirqaan gets on..

Aaliyyah   

everyone here wuu cadeestay wuxu aminsanyahay..and im done convincing ppl to stick with whats rightfully theirs simple logic should have been enough...clearly they dont want to..edabdaro bay halkan laso wada fadhiisteen lol kulaha bitter???what makes us bitter talow??? in your narrow mind i and those who support khaatumo state are bitter cuz we want whats ours?..sheko raqiis ah.

hadal kale mesha ma hadhin khaatumo state umada u dhalatay iyo inti xaqa aminsan waxay u baahantahay in ay lacag uruursato is xoresana..sheekadan way dhamaaatay. hadal loma baahna..anuuna waan ka baxay...

salaam

STOIC   

The illusion of dissent without substance.One time you guys are calling for elimination and ariesl bombardment of Hargeysa next minute you are accusing SL of war crimes.The duplicity and anger is not helping.You guys are betraying the state you prized so dearly by writting inflamatory induced posts.As a result of your angry rants a pervasive sense of resignation is hinted in your posts.As an advice you can so deftly and purposefully handled all this issue with grace without coming across like angry teenage with a point to proof!

Liibaan   

Somalidiid-land clan-secessninists are hypocrites, presently Clan secessionists are calling for the elimination of SSC/Khaatumo people, they blindly support the killing of innocent people in Buuhoodle, and Laascaanood by Warlord Siilaanyo and his snm clan-militia. And they accusing Somali Government of war crimes (1980s), while at the same they support the unwarranted attacks on SSC/Khaatumo people, and the killing in SSC/Khaatumo civilians in Buhoodle and Laascaanood. The hypocrisy, the anger, the bitterness, and the hatred of snm clan secessionists toward Khaatumo/SSC people will not help. Very simple to understand, if snm/Somaliland doesn't want to be part of Somalia, SSC/ Khaatumo People don't want to be part of so-called Somaliland Clan Entity. If Somalia is divisible, likewise the territories of former British Somali colony is divisible as well. No one can force SSC/Khaatumo people, SSC/Khaatumo people will defend themselves and their ancestral land.

Aaliyyah   

Listen carefully Stoic you need to get off your high horse. You are on the side of injustice. It seems as though your words are more to console you on the reality of the dismantling of the charade that is "Somliland". And, Khaatumo state is a legal entity, and while your Somaliland has been an illegal charade that has been going on for far too long as you noted 20 years. And that makes Khaatumo a league far beyond yours. It is because of that fact I believe the anger and the bitterness that you speak of is more suited to you and those who support your cause. You and your likes are deluded. You cant see beyond this fixation on clannism.

my position on the war;

Gardarro iyo is-yeel-yeel ayyaa ninkii gudani diidaaye'e

Geeridu xisaab maleh hadday gobi collowdaayee'e

Gablan wiil la-aaneed rag waa wada galaysaayee

Musiibo geed saaran baad gacanta saarteene'e

Allow xaaji Gold Teeth u naxariiso

'Liibaan';782410 wrote:
Somalidiid-land clan-secessninists are hypocrites, presently Clan secessionists are calling for the elimination of SSC/Khaatumo people, they blindly support the killing of innocent people in Buuhoodle, and Laascaanood by Warlord Siilaanyo and his snm clan-militia. And they accusing Somali Government of war crimes (1980s), while at the same they support the unwarranted attacks on SSC/Khaatumo people, and the killing in SSC/Khaatumo civilians in Buhoodle and Laascaanood. The hypocrisy, the anger, the bitterness, and the hatred of snm clan secessionists toward Khaatumo/SSC people will not help. Very simple to understand, if snm/Somaliland doesn't want to be part of Somalia, SSC/ Khaatumo People don't want to be part of so-called Somaliland Clan Entity. If Somalia is divisible, likewise the territories of former British Somali colony is divisible as well. No one can force SSC/Khaatumo people, SSC/Khaatumo people will defend themselves and their ancestral land.

Liibaan call it 100 times clan won't change the fact that there 1000s of you're clan in the Somaliland national army , yesterday you were proudly claiming 200 of the sl soldiers defected to Khaatumo. Now tell me how's you're clan not part of the national army and yet you want to portray it as a one clan army .You are contradicting your self Mr Liibaan,,Liibaan you're arguments are baseless. Somalia's govt in the 80s and 70s was a harsh dictatorship people were not allowed to criticize the government Muslim clerics were slaughtered in broad day light.You cannot compare it with today's Somaliland government a government elected by the Majority of the Somalilanders one man one vote.Liibaan you are a clan nationalist why are you always talking about clan division when you are in reality suggesting a strategy to divide Somalia its self into weak federal states.Running from a viable effective working government and trying to replace it with a clan state in order to achieve a non existing unity highly delusional i have to say.

STOIC   

Aaaliya, I listened.I got off my high horses.I put aside my myopic clan and even let my good intentions turn on itself, but FACT remains the same.What keeps my apparent loss of faith in your analysis is that Somaliland is NOT an illusion but a functioning government arms.All I see is a country that keeps squandering points of praise for the last twenty year.Not surprisingly this country you are calling an illusion has exerted the greatest influence on your major cities.All I see is an individual rebellions against a greater society conformity to the rule of SL

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;782452 wrote:
^^ He is the last standing one to defend the project, the one before him who vacated his spot was NG.

A_Khadar, are you drawing conclusions on an entire clan?

STOIC   

Xiin, lol. I actually love my sister Aaaliya.No animosity btw us-atleast I'm hoping so.Your reaction and conclusion is typified on your previous analysis of SL.Some may take my stand as clanism or even patriotism and honor as my rallying cries but all I see is stable country.Don't worry I will NOT be the first one to show the signs and deterioration of SL quest as this will be self-evident..

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;782435 wrote:
Liibaan call it 100 times clan won't change the fact that there 1000s of you're clan in the Somaliland national army , yesterday you were proudly claiming 200 of the sl soldiers defected to Khaatumo. Now tell me how's you're clan not part of the national army and yet you want to portray it as a clan Militia.You are contradicting your self Mr Liibaan,,Liibaan you're arguments are baseless. Somalia's govt in the 80s and 70s was a harsh dictatorship people were not allowed to criticize the government Muslim clerics were slaughtered.You cannot compare it with today's Somaliland government a government elected by the Majority of the Somalilanders one one vote.Liibaan you are a clan nationalist why are you always talking about clan division when you are in reality suggesting a strategy to divide Somalia its self into weak federal states.Running from a viable effective working government and trying to replace it with a clan state in order to achieve a non existing unity highly delusional i have to say.

Xaji X, you are radical clan secessionist, and your snm/Somalidiid-land is clan-Jabhad. thousands of your clan leaders and clan soldiers were working for Government of Somalia and Somali National Army during 1980s, and today there is so many from your clan who work for TFG Government.

Most of the current leaders of snm/Somaliland Clan Enclave like warrencade, Gaboose,Riyaale, Cigaal, Cirro, Waraabe (the infamous informer), etc, all of them were working for Somali Government in the period between 1980-1991.

Xaji X as clan-secessionist you want to divide your country Somalia along fake clan and colonial lines. you want your own snm/Somalidiid clan-state, your own snm/somalidiid clan flag, your own snm/somalidiid clan militia.

Aaliyyah   

Stoic, somaliland is not a functioning country. So you are deluding yourself. But, if it is a functioning province then it needs to govern within its bloody borders. And if through that it gets praises then add mine too . Then you are functioning as you suppose to as a waqooyi galbeed provincial government. Do not trangress beyond your provincial borders, because its at that point that you neither become democractic provincial government or internationally recognized country. Until you reconcile yourself with the knowledge that you must govern as a provincial government you will be a charade.. Then, dear brother you should ask yourself rationally what is somaliland truly?

Odweyne, now you know you are proud citizen of the Waqooyi Galbeed provincial government. Hip Hip Hooray :)