Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

-Lily-   

FB, there is a reason why it's 'impressions' of ppl and not the reality...and it wasn't that comment it's the two names nick. (And it's expression typo that should be 'comes across')

Buuxo that's like saying gold is the standard.

marra waaxida yaa Lily! Jiq uga dhig Faarax B waad haysaaye'e.

lol@Ghanima.

^^I think it’s safe to say after you came back from that blessed trip of yours, you gave an impression of a change of attitude toward that Political entity. If you find that offensive, forgive me for it’s nothing more than a mere impression :D . My careful observation of your writings suggest subtle transition from loudly defending the concept of secessionism to a more of supporting people of that region, and not necessarily providing intellectual argument for the concept of separatism in the north.

Even that is subtle :D , so don’t let it throw you out of balance either.

If and when I decide to go to Somaliland, I would make sure that my trip does not overlap with that of Oodweyne or Lander. These two gentlemen gave me an impression of them being very serious about this issue. Oodweyne might as well opt to have me tied down in Dooxa Hargaysa :D…and since my little gabay in the politics section, i cant even count on JB coming to my rescue!

Originally posted by -Lily-:

FB, there is a reason why it's 'impressions' of ppl and not the reality...and it wasn't that comment it's the two names nick. (And it's expression typo that should be 'comes across')

Buuxo that's like saying gold is the standard.

OH Bouy,You are as rigid as steel walle. Speaking of impressions,My impression of you is one girl oo labatan afar sac gafuurka taageyso,and only chuckles because others are laughing. icon_razz.gif:D

Waraa Xiin,Yarow,amaan qol ii barxad isii :D

Originally posted by *BOB:

and then there's Barwaaqo who comes across as a play ground bully...you know like those heartless bullies who demand to have all yours toys and when you refuse will kick you in the stomach and take it while you're lying down crying your poor heart out and wouldn't you know...she once tried that trick on me and no, we were not face to face...we were in fact thousands of miles apart and credit to her she came close before somebody saved me from her jaws of death...I still keep my distance from her...I don't know if you've noticed it or not...

Well, I'm glad you managed to escape from my 'jaws of death' too. You're too nice.

Malika   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

quote: Dabshid: Lol, what can I say, he is nice, loves his ladies…Lol

Munira, what ladies?
:D

I guess it takes lots to know a person that thru SOL pages..
Lol,so you agree your the man! waar hedee you ouze manliness.. ;) [by the way its a compliment icon_razz.gif ].

Ah Lily,how could I have forgotten you! The young sophisticated,trendy sis,my first impression of you was,the girl is cool,calm and have collective thoughts.

Waxaad tirii,am chirpy!Lol you made me sound like twitty bird..Lol,as for being Happy,its all about being in the real!

JB , lovable, despite the fact that he has the annoying habit of flooding the site with information, keep it going JB, we love you.

Thanks Lily ..........

Originally posted by -Lily-:

My slightly alternative impressions:

Legend
This guy comes across as Mr I’m too cool for my shoes, would it be rude to roll my eyes at this?

Walee waa la ii dhameeyey, Mid meeshaas hadal badan [formerly known as Ibti] waxay tiri waa kibraani, middanah Ilaahbaa garanayo waxay igu tilmaantay...

Cheers

-Lily-   

OH Bouy,You are as rigid as steel walle. Speaking of impressions,My impression of you is one girl oo labatan afar sac gafuurka taageyso,and only chuckles because others are laughing.
icon_razz.gif:D

FB, Actually I only show few teeth in a forced smile and nod my head, it would be too much to chuckle...

Legend, if you pay me I'll put in a few good words for you icon_razz.gif

I can't believe you guys are complaining because I said you came across as cool and Casanova like. There was a time when these types of comments were steered towards the compliment side of things. Besides, I'm sure the truth is more shocking. Oh well.

Baluug   

Many posts reminding us about our diin and to fear Allah, a very civilized air about her, and the avatar of the high-heels :D make me believe that Lily is very lady-like, posh, and sophisticated.

Ibtisam   

^^Lool

Legend:

According to a trusted friend of yours: being talkative is a good quality, as people don't get bored around you, although they might get tired as serenity often does. :D I will try and find some positive attributes of being a kibraani and the nice expression Lily coined, which in plain Oz English means, you are too far up your own ..... just kidding so yes wass laaguu dhameeyey, big time, how can you take that! :D

Buuxo you offered me four things, that is it! four options, and you've classified me as fussy!! Typical somaliyaad, inpatient!

Xiin

I'm disappointed; it seems that your "careful observation" is not so careful after all. I've never defended the concept or even the idea, rather I've always maintained that the people should make their own choices about their destiny and seen as it is their reality, we should leave them to do so. I am still of that position, however having seen the place with my own two eyes, I have come to the conclusion that they do not need defending, nor do they need our approval, people are just trying to live their daily life’s in peace and don't care any less under which banner this is. This coupled with the reality that in SOL political section, women are perceived as too stupi*d or irrational or too emotional to grasp simple political concepts or ideas let alone debate about them has contributed to me keeping my nuggets to myself. Not forgetting that everyone in SOL political section already has a stance which unlike me and normal people does not change regardless of what they people they support do, be it murder, robbery or rape. This all lead to one conclusion: WHAT IS THE POINT baal!? Why waste my time.

Hopefully that enlightenment shall correct and aid your flopping careful observation. Don't let me catch you slipping again yaa Xiin. :D

lool @ Jac will not come to your aid, the only thing you have to fear about Oodweyne, is him beating you with volumes of all that he writes about the issue at hand, other than that you are safe. As for Lander, he is 20yrs younger than you, he has been taught better manners and principles. :D

Ms DD   

Hammerman

There is sophistication to her [lily]. But then that is my impression of most girls on this board. Why dont I meet people like them in real life?