Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

Kool-Kat- I always imagine her with a great hair do, singing her heart out while driving. A cool cat indeed!

Ohhh, thank you...

Well, if half of the people didn't change thier nicks, it would have been easier...

Let me see:

**Ghanima - knows what she's talking about...

**Dahia al Kahina - very easy going...somehow, dahab inaad xirato aad ila tahay... icon_razz.gif

**Zenobia - tweety bird, anyone

**Baashi - always calling me "marwo", thanks :D

**Aaliyah416 - smart young lady

**Lily - still not sure

**Northerner - S/lander

**Jacaylbaro - Posts very very long articles

**Rudy - don't understand half of what he posts, but still enjoy reading it

**Crytal_Clear - Crystal_Crazy, sorry, I mean it in the nicest way

**Warrior of Light - warrion indeed

**Lyzie_Girl - hmmmmmmmmmm, will get back to you on this ;)

Ngonge - always that was a girl's name...soooory...that's just my first impression...SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've said more than enough...

ElPunto   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Chimpanzees kiss and embrace after fights, and other nonhuman primates engage in similar "reconciliations."

Matriarch_youngster_Gombe.jpegLOL ME!

Checkmate.

Ghanima - you have no choice but to make up with him. Otherwise you are socially inferior to a......... :D:D

Zafir   

forget about me, but no Naden, no Cara, and no LOZ, makes lousy impressionists. That's just my impression.

I am not sure if some guys here are honest about what they say about other SOLers, however, If I honestly write about what I personally think of some SOLers here not to many, I may definitely breaking the golden rules so I better keep it to myself. smile.gif

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Blah Blah Blah

You are either have no observasion skills all together or your Fip-o-meter is breaking every record on earth.

Ooh this person is like that but sweet, oh this other one is this but i like him other than that...

Whadda? such a gibirish bay noola imaanaysaa!

Takes cimaamad..and walks away ..."...Waa Maxay Waxan"

Buuxo   

buuxo is just funny and her Somali is hilariously charming. Now if only they would post more!

lool Ghanima, is what you really mean "abaayo.....nooh" baan ku dheeraysta? :D .

If memory serves me correct, my first impressions of Ghanima , was that she seems passionate about everything and has a lot to say. Jaceylbaro

i thought he must be suffering some sort of mania when he is on SOL, but later realised his just a happy-go lucky farxaan.

ibtisam rabshoowley ,motor-mouth comes to mind, taloow xagey kadhac day? last time i heard of her she was heading for somalia, geeljire hel yaa ma'oyi,tamegareeya ma'oyi? icon_razz.gif

Ngonge i thought he was smart,funny and bigheaded. Cambaro intelligent and a funky raaliyo that could back up her views . There is too many to recall but most made a good impression.

:D:D @Ghanima.

On the point you suggested that I lookdown on women, I would second good Serenity and say you are wildly off the mark there. You see, I only pick on the grownup women who continue to shop in the teen section, so to say, and I can detect when that happens…my sixth :D sense tells me...

As for the topic, let me say that I would like to resist impressions I get from cyber characters’ posts, much less assume stuff about nomads---impression, yaa Ghanima, connotes a vague notion of sort, and manly man like me should reject it. Instead, mine tend to be careful observations, and not a mere impression.

I will share those observations here. I will point out those whom I find to be creative and original, and in the process, differentiate them from the fraudulent charlatans. Likewise, I will list SOL nomads who display no contradictions in their stances or diversify not their political allegiances. Predictably, I shall praise eNuri staff and its chief editor for the astonishing eloquence that function of SOL employs to propel the soft dacwah into the cyber space and penetrate its fiercely competed market place…

^^Just kiddin...no I won’t do that :D .

My first impression of Xanthus was: oh my…here comes another persuasive secessionist…but since she came back from Burco, and presumably got in touch with the reality that’s Somalia, she comes across as a fair and genuine. She’s cool now!

Dad kale oo dhan waan isku noog-nay :D .

How come i missed this thread ,,, that was during my weekend ... damn ,,, Ok ,, nice topic Ghanima,

Ghanima,

- Jacylbarro: a 16yr old in the UK pretending to be in the Hargisa ( I could not believe someone who lives in African can afford to be online 24/7 and post replies so frequently and so fast (sometimes before you even refresh your page)

:D:D:D:D:D ,,,,,,,,,,,,, looooooooooooooooooool

Thanks for making my day ,,, i was kinda depressed today but this really made my day

I was laughing like 430yrs crazy old man :D

Dahia al Kahina,

Jaceylbaro: Friendly, half the time day dreams about something illicit and just loves to laugh...Looooooooooooool

and who hates to laugh ?? you ??

me,

JB - someone get him a keybard that has more letters then the letters L and O ....looooooooooooooool

what is a keybard ??? :confused: ,,, :D

I'll come back with my list bal .....

Kashafa   

Kashafa - someone get him a bombvest

Me, meel aa iga dhac-thay, sxb. Xaal aa rabaa. Traditionally, during conflict resolution, Soomalida waxay bixiyaan ama geel ama gabar. Does your village have much well-fed camels and beautiful virgins ? We can work out the details by PM. Many a lives have been saved and spared through the xaal-marin process. Hopefully, we'll be able to resolve this unbecoming aflagaado through that time-honoured Somali tradition of geel/gabar'giving.

^^^Gartaas waxbaan ka galayyaa. Me, geelna ma leh gabarna asba waa, marka Kashafow xaal mastuur kale in la raadsho maahee odoga jiq baad kaga dhigtay.

Redka, I would be glad to go and see the place. But I ain’t going soon; I need me get good company and recruit NGONGE and Castro first :D .