Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

BOB   

Ghanima, now why do you embarrass your Grandpa like that young lady? I was hoping to convince these cute young girls running around here looking for another young boy to share their Ice Cream and Popcorn with that I was not a day older than them but THANKS TO YOU now they know that I'm as old as an Elephant and they wont even look at me let alone share anything with me.

Waar tan yari yaa sheekadeyda qadhxi yidhi? (like the Northern accent?) ;)

Back to the topic...my first impression huh? Mmmhhh...Some people give the wrong impressions though...like yours truly here...does that count?

Let me see...

My fair lady...you give the impression of being naughty but nice but I wish you wouldn't change your name as much...you keep on confusing me and you know as an old man my memory just ran out of data...otherwise you're Super...which makes me wish that I was couple of Decades younger. redface.gif

There are other people who sound, act different and display a different personality than their god given one and you can't blame them for that...after all this this is a Cyber World.

For example look at Athena...You'd swear she would give (What's the name of that lady from the Weakest Link?) a run for her money when it comes to her whole ATTITUDE towards this fake world but in truth she's as sweet as they come oo waa caano ma daadiso oo hadii cake afka loo galiyo lagama yaabo iney goosato not because she doesn't like cakes but she's a NICE GIRL...but I know some people who are scared of her and BELIEVE she's this monster who will rip you apart any moment...

and then there's Barwaaqo who comes across as a play ground bully...you know like those heartless bullies who demand to have all yours toys and when you refuse will kick you in the stomach and take it while you're lying down crying your poor heart out and wouldn't you know...she once tried that trick on me and no, we were not face to face...we were in fact thousands of miles apart and credit to her she came close before somebody saved me from her jaws of death...I still keep my distance from her...I don't know if you've noticed it or not but then again I was told that she's a Sweetheart by a dear friend of mine from SOL who happens to have a major crush on Barwaaqo and not Valenteenah (Ooops...I wasn't supposed to say that I hope she wont be mad at me :confused: !).

Then there's our resident Gangster from South Central L.A (He lives in a mostly white neighborhood near Hollywood Boulevard) I'm talking about my old Homey Rudy whom most people assume is a pot-head gang-banger until he confessed to me that his all time favourite movie is Titanic and he cries every time he watches it and you don't need me to tell you how many times he's seen it and oh yeah...one more thing, his favourite music is R&B and not RAP (Retards Attempting Poetry) and he's also an Arsenal fan so ladies if you're reading this (I know you're reading this) Rudy is DEFNITELY some one you should get to know.

Then there is Red Sea...I even thought he was Moory@@n until I got to know him better...Who would've thought he was one of those people who love watching Family Problem Show aka Indian Movie and get up and shake every time there's a song which in Indian movie happens to be every other minute and scream at the screen "Waar gadaashaa iska ilaali" to him he believes he's warning the actor about the guy creeping behind him...but apart from that minor incident he's a true Gentleman and I know few ladies who adore the guys who watch the Indian movies. smile.gif

Jaceylbaro...First reminded me kuwa ka shaqeeya Taararka back in the day when that was the only way to communicate with those back home in Somalia...Remember those days? He's one mighty hyperactive and well informed as far as Hargeisa is concerned, but those ka shaqeyn jiray Taararka had a knack of spoiling people's conversation...you'd talk about the earth and there he's talking about the sky...have you ever been given the weather forecast report by Taaroole? Jaceylbaro knows anybody and everybody in Hargeisa which begs the question could the guy actually be a C.I.D instead? So ladies if you're into men in Uniform...look no further as Jaceylbaro's your match. ;)

Cambaro, Nomadique, Faadumo Faarax, Aaliyah and Layzie...I will let you off the hook since I like you a lot and Baashi, Conspiracy, Northerner, Nuune, Me, SoMa_InC, Rokko, MC Xamar, Admin (Yeah..I got few things to say about the Admin) and last but not least many other guys who think I forgot about them...don't worry I wont reveal your secrets as I don't want your ladies to go "What? Waryaa ma runbaa waxa uu BOB sheegaayo?" I guess whatever happens in Sports section SHOULD stay in the sports section. (Ladies, you're missing out on all the fun by not reading the Sports section).

PS. Conspiracy...Congratulations My Brother.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Mc Xamar, Yeah you should be happy that I only mentioned your name and chose not go into detail about ALL the stories about you that I am sure many Girls in here would love to hear. LoL Peace, Love & Unity.

Bob,laba Sanyo Neestaro maa kuugu tagtay? Bismilaah,misna you are the manager & caretaker of S.O.C(Sol Observatory Center?).Waxaaso war faahin ah macal observation isla socdaan waa maxay? :D

Your impression of Rudy is far from the truf(aka truth),Rudy is a wonderful guy laakin,I very much doubt if he ever watched the titanic,doubt it baan ku idhi smile.gif

Pujah   

5 plus pages and I haven’t made impression on anyone…..*must work on my attention seeking planes *

RedSea   

hey Keyf, you want the honest impression you've made on me?

keyf: comes across as really pretty inan(eesh calaa sheklak inanyahay). Someone who is fashionable, very well educated and also a go getter. Though young, she seems to take care of herself without much help from other family members. Also an Indian movie lover who perhaps is fluent in Urdu language. I happen to think her favorite color(colour) is pink. :D

Ps. If you are not there. you should understand that there are some many members on this board. so it's hard to notice anyone. few people have noticed me cuz they think I am 'moor yaan'. :rolleyes: :confused: :D

my impression on most others: you folks try reall hard to be 'el perfecto'. You avoid mistakes, try to prove to one another the complexitity in a laguage that isn't even yours, Af angariis. :D Other than I wish I were a vampire, so I could suck all your blood...just because I think you are all nice and sweet. Rag iyo dumarba. God bless. smile.gif

RedSea   

That is okay we can negotiate later on. :Danaa hadhow kaadaadsan. (Xaajiyo macruuf bariba suuqa waan kaa heli) :D But how accurate was I about 'pink' being your favorite color(colour)?

RedSea   

Both are nice colors(colours). I personally like white/light blue or purple(lavender). I'd love pink but it's color prefered by ladies. I do have some shirts that are pink. :D

I don't want to stir this thread to a different direction but those are my impressions and assumptions on Keyf.

PS. Conspiracy...Congratulations My Brother.

Bob, CONS was doing it on the D-Low, but I guess I can out him now that you beat me to it.

Congratulations Conspiracy, what do they saY? Wiil iyo caano, Gabar iyo Caano.

LayZie is so happy for you...hope you make the most out of you know what, and by the time you read this part, it be too late for you to be mad at me, hahaha.