Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

N.O.R.F   

Xiin

I would be glad to go and see the place. But I ain’t going soon; I need me get good company and recruit NGONGE and Castro first

You wont be going anytime soon then :D

actually i am going there in december... to clean up house. my ayeeyo needs a an ipod to send emails to us. so i ama hooked her up.

plz bring Riyaale if coming down. words is that when he sees border check points, these days kacmahu uu kur uutaaga oo wuu fuurar sanee! so guards can give him a strip search.

i guess he got addicted to strip searchs by going to addis so much.

Just called my agents there ,,, they're ready for your arrival and will pack you well and transfer you to Hargeisa.

The court has charges against you ........ don't wanna disclose the list but is too long.

me   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote: Kashafa - someone get him a bombvest

Me, meel aa iga dhac-thay, sxb. Xaal aa rabaa. Traditionally, during conflict resolution, Soomalida waxay bixiyaan ama
geel
ama
gabar
. Does your village have much well-fed camels and beautiful virgins ? We can work out the details by PM. Many a lives have been saved and spared through the xaal-marin process. Hopefully, we'll be able to resolve this unbecoming aflagaado through that time-honoured Somali tradition of geel/gabar'giving.
That was the first impression dee :D

My village has many geel, unfortunatly they are not mine. On the issue of a gabar we can negotiate, an exchange comes to mind. What do you say Kashafa do you have something to exchange? New genes are needed in the village, our gene pool needs to expand, ever since we stopped the much honored tradition of wifenapping many villagers have resorted to cousin marrying. So far we have been lucky, no children with 12 fingers.

me   

Jacaylbaro whats up with the hanjabaad? You are evolving from an internet-warrior to a policeman in a police state.

me   

Hmmm, I am not on your level sxb, your couple of marduufs ahead of me. Incase you forgot, I asked you, how is the internet connected to the eart?