Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

-Lily-   

Ghanima, well 2000 or so posts for a number of years is hardly a lot. However, I did imply some other ppl post that much who have been here for a lot less...figure out who they are :D

Munira, I agree.

Ghanima:Aww you are too sweet macaanto.I'm a soft ol' bijj half the time but you just had be the one around when my cold side came out when rudy made me lose it.

Dare I say it lakiin your clique with Devil&Cynical was hilarious.What happened to them btw?

I'm doing fine alhamdulilah sis just on holiday and sitting around today trying to sort out emails and the like.I hope you enjoy whats left of summer. smile.gif

About impressions, do people really get an immediate impression of other nomads? I don't. I float along until I come across a really funny post or something that strikes a cord with me, THEN I notice the author and I'm more liable to look for their posts after that.

And of course, probably like everyone else, I'm always drawn to people with a similar sense of humour to mine, so I tend to notice certain personalities more than others.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, I don't wanna post a list of names!

^^^Blah Blah

Bal yaa hadalkaa dheer u dirsaday!

Well...If I put in my impressions of the SOL folks they may all freak out! but first they have to show me their faces for me to be able to tell them!

Cheers

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Sometimes it’s quality not quantity dearest Ghanima . The 2nd instalment was a large amount
icon_razz.gif

Zafir, indoor voice? See this is what I mean by strange…

Ghanima,

Imagine the likes of LOZ and Zafir with well over 2000 posts and was born on this site who have not made an impression that anyone wants to share

Ma waxa Oodkaca laga jartaa aniga ah "Walee maxaan aakhiro dad badan ajar ka gurubsan doonaa" apart from that, Zafiroow maad iska dhicisid gabdhahan maxaad madaxa u laaban, waa ku sidee.

Ghanima, I think by using few posts just to talk about how I didn't leave an impression is a byproduct of an impression you will say. :D BTW don't listen to Lily, she and I go a long way.

Dahlia ...The feeling is mutual!

Cheers

Ibtisam   

^^^Okay okay busted, between you and Lily you will force me to say.....I’m starting to form an impression…. this is the most I’ve ever exchanged with you, I’ll stop while I’m ahead! :D

The only thing that made me laugh for ages that Zafir ever said (don't recall which thread, and i still remember it) was " I don't understand maaxa gamcaah iskaa khaabsaadan miyi kaal luumayan" I thought that was so funny, other than that he once convinced me he was Val's other half!

The other day I was told Oodeweny named him self after a city, all this time I thought it meant "old, big man"

XalimoPatra

lool :D

I'm so glade you are enjoying yourself, someone should be having a holiday. Summer you say?? which one is that dear :(

Devil and CL both got married, their new Kusband is very demanding and they don't get time to go online!

Woodpecker who?

Lily Waa inno taahe!!

-Lily-   

Legend is cool, we don't want to start listing all his attributes or it will trun into Faanis.com.

About the holding hands business, last wkend I was taking a stroll in Hyde Park when I saw a Somali couple walking towards me and they were holding hands, the guy must have been in his late 30s and the woman early 30s or so (I’m guessing). Well they didn’t freeze or let go when another Somali person walked passed (me). It was cute, I found myself grinning on their behalf.

Long live the hand- holders. :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^^lol haha. Lily only because you did not stare them out like another Somali would've, Can you imagine if Zafir saw them, He would ask them if aah kaal luumayan :D or stare at them until they let go.

Speaking of staring, it is freaky being under the gaze of a Somali while you are trying to avoid eye contact!