Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

Originally posted by Ghanima:

:D
maybe i need to look back on the list and see which "friend" you are sticking up for!

lol @hell of fame

lool ...What hole I dig myself :D

Friends ... miyaad tidhi, dont look other than Xaaji Xiin, what a bad influence I got there :D

Ibtisam   

^^So you are offended on Xiin's part. Baal waa yaab what does Xiin give the likes of you and Serenity to stick for him and attack people on his behalf, while he pretends to laugh and joke it off :D that is the ultimate influence!

Why did he shorten it? And jac where is your list baal waa yaab eeh!

it is shorten coz that is the slang in the waaryee land :D

WEll, still working on the list dee ,,,, don't have a high skill of language to describe people ee bal ii yara kaadi :D

^^So you are offended on Xiin's part. Baal waa yaab does Xiin give the likes of you and Serenity to stick for him and attack people on his behalf, while he pretends to laugh and joke it off
that is the ultimate influence!

Inaar again what is your second name - dira-diraalay, hope you wont call JB for help in somali. lool :D

I know what you mean ,,, it is you calling me but in another language that nobody will understand here but me and you :D

There is an Arab saying: "Iyaaka acnii wasmacii yaa jaarah" :D

Ibtisam   
Sharmarkee: Loool No You read again you fulley, you called for help, after someone asked you for help. people baa flopgaray big time. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

How can you even consider putting sweet and Ghanima in the same sentence let alone your sweetheart to an old man! Please edit that before you get your bacdadoow and blame it on me. :rolleyes:

Furthermore you cannot sweet talk your way out of a hole. You made your bed, so lie in it!. Haa kaa saarto!

^^Hats off everyone, am off, need to turn the heels and do some job, in some other language,it called .... saving for the kids, ma garatay .... ciao people.

JB, take back your bad maahmaah carbeed adeer, waa maahmaadii jaariyadaha.

Zafir   

Zafir I can’t really pin point this one, he is just strange.

I would rather you used indoor voice.

*Damage control*

Ladies and Gents, what Lily is trying to say is, the corneas of my eyes are curved and are shaped like an egg, hence the astigmatism. :D

P.s. I don't know who is worse the writer of 10page utter rubbish or the one who read 10pages and THEN decided it was utter rubbish

Classic!

Layzie, her bored attitude and swift rudeness will bite her in the back one day. When she is not putting on airs she comes across as actually quiet a decent human being.

Lilliyeey, waa igu af baratay, but aniga ayaa danbiga leh, waayo because aniga ayaa iskaa afbaray. I should have continued to bully you to the extend of the bullying law, section 8, paragraph 1.9, this way saaas maba igula hadlilaheyn.

Gabar baari eh ayaan kuu maleynaaye, cagahaaga waa inaan dhulka kuu dhigaa hadda kadib. Macsalaama rabshooley aka Lilliyeey.