Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

Faheema.   

These “First Impressions” are created by the cyber characters themselves. Something as simple as the nickname serves as a first impression and shows the aspect of the face that the Nomad wants to present. :D

Lakiin, as they say…. "You never get a Second chance to make a First Impression..." ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^I know, I was getting to that, I wanted to ask people if they have achieved the impression they were setting out to achieve.

For example does:

-Serenity: likes to appear evil and scary?

- Zenobia & Lily: tricking people into thinking they are the sweetest people

-Val Are you trick us all into thinking you are a sweet smart lady?

- Farah Brown: Are you a bully in really life?

- Kahina: She must have a bad bone in her body somewhere, so is it all an act?

- Ms DD: Maybe she just acts like a raliyo to get reaction from the rest of the girls :D imagine is she was an evil wife HAHA

- LOZ: Are you happy everyone thinks you are kibranin and stuck up?

- North: Do you like the nice guy act?

- Jac: Are you really a crack pot who only laughs and :D

etc:

Overall are you happy with the impression you have created or how you come across on the forum. Do you ever read something after you posted it and thinking !shid! I can't believe I wrote that.

As Mademoiselle said too bad you won't get a second chance to make a first impression

loooooooool ,, i'm not really sure but i'm happy with the impressions said about me.

As long as we're here for fun then one should be happy coz at least he/she is not painted with something bad or rude.

Ibtisam   

^^^Sweety, I said your avater picture, did you not see that part? I know better now that I have been here a while. :D but good to know you think i'm cute :rolleyes:

Jac: lool You are happy about the impressions said about you... okay then, at least you did not respond with. " loooooooooooooool" :D:D:D " like you normally do!lol

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Jac: lool You are happy about the impressions said about you... okay then, at least you did not respond with. " loooooooooooooool"
:D:D:D
" like you normally do!lol

looooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

I just did ..... hehe

Ibtisam   

Erm I'm so slow today! shid I did not even realise xaagad laa khaabte. Nevermind! :rolleyes: You caught me off guard there!

lool @Jac okay, noted!

Originally posted by Ghanima:

-
Serenity:
likes to appear evil and scary?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: