Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

Lyzie_Girl - hmmmmmmmmmm, will get back to you on this

Like h*ll you will get back to me, there isn't much to get back to, only thing you will get out of it is a good old fashion beating, baby or no baby.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by me:

Oodweyne - unstable.

Badacase - Oodweyne the younger years.

Takes the cake even if I say so myself. :D:D

Som@li   

Dabshid: Lol, what can I say, he is nice, loves his ladies…Lol

Munira, what ladies? :D

I guess it takes lots to know a person that thru SOL pages..

Originally posted by *BOB:

Jaceylbaro...First reminded me kuwa ka shaqeeya Taararka back in the day when that was the only way to communicate with those back home in Somalia...Remember those days? He's one mighty hyperactive and well informed as far as Hargeisa is concerned, but those ka shaqeyn jiray Taararka had a knack of spoiling people's conversation...you'd talk about the earth and there he's talking about the sky...have you ever been given the weather forecast report by Taaroole? Jaceylbaro knows anybody and everybody in Hargeisa which begs the question could the guy actually be a C.I.D instead? So ladies if you're into men in Uniform...look no further as Jaceylbaro's your match.
;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@BOB :D:D

Taaroole + C.I.D. ......

Ladies, you hear the guy :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by buuxo:

<----imagines JB in a safari suit ,sitting in his
"office"
:D:D

Is that what they call "cariish" nowadays? :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^lool

Lool @Me and ThePoint, baax waaryaad.

Kool Kat: loool @ Ngonge is a female name, lool haha. Rest of them, you are being far too nice.

LLPP: lol, no we just posted the ones we liked, we too will be breaking the golden rules if we posted about people we did not like, avoid naming the ones you don’t like and focus on the your good impressions.

Zafir: hmm I have not seen you around lately, so out of sight, out of mind, Naden, Nur and Oodenweny threads I don’t read for the same reason. They all go over my head, far too long for an inpatient person like me. As for Legend of Zu, he is one of those nomads who is just there, nothing more, pluz if I’m honest, he acts like he is too good to speak to the likes of me, so why would I mention him baal, superiority and arrogant is the vibe I get but as he already said I either have “no observation skills all together or your Fip-o-meter is breaking every record on earth” :rolleyes:

Ooh this person is like that but sweet, oh this other one is
this but i like him other than that...

Whadda? such a gibirish bay noola imaanaysaa!

Takes cimaamad..and walks away ..."...Waa Maxay Waxan"

No need to throw you toys out of the pram dear, there there I’ve mentioned you above. :D on a serious note LOZ it means that I do not have one impression of users, I see both good and bad, there are very few people who I dislike completely, there is always something. My world is not black and white, maybe you have that simplicity dear. So sorry if waxan is not your cuppa tea, next time I post a thread, I’ll keep your likens in mind, shall I?

Emperor:

I cannot believe you of all people said that. wonders how a guy who stalked and followed an online female screen name for months, can even claim giving impressions as “unmanly”

Buuxo:

Loool, HAHA. See what I mean, erm what is “dheeraysta” before I answer your question.

I heard the rabshoowley Ibtisam has got a kid on the way in the miyi :D lol, you sure are funny.

Xiin :D You made it old man, I knew you’d catch up sooner or later, if I kept dropping and picking your name in questionable methods. My task was to get you out of the woods, because good serenity here was missing you. I had to use unconventional methods but it worked. :D

Yes your impression…oops I mean “careful observations” are very predictable to say the least. But here is what did surprise me

My first impression of Xanthus was: oh my…here comes another persuasive secessionist…but since she came back from Burco, and presumably got in touch with the reality that’s Somalia, she comes across as a fair and genuine. She’s cool now! How rude of your to imply that I was anything but fair and genuine, and how even more rude for you to advocate that I was supporting an political entity, and that I was withdrawn my support since!

By the way, stop waiting on the Ngonge to overcome his phobia (it could be a long time) and Castro who is heading for Cuba, you might have better luck going with “me” once he overcomes his fulnimo. HAha

Red sea: Lol, I’m still waiting for the pictures and Video you promised?

Jacalbaro: awaiting your list

Kashafa lool, would you accept a girl chosen for you by confused “me” here, beautiful, virgin or not, I suggest you run mile.

BOB:

Lol, good to see you back, and sorry I did not bust you, you did it all on your own. But pray do tell and expose the rest, I know you were previously the keeper of all secrets of SOL makes a mental note never tell BOB anything he can expose you with! But you have been letting the cat out of the bag. Go on you have left the most interesting ones. As for my name changes, I need one last change, a good name, when I think of it, I will let you know in advance so you don’t knock on my door by mistake. lol

Keyf, you change your name too much, I cannot keep up, the lady with too may dress’s and cannot decide which one to wear. ! :D

Ibtisam   

^^HE should be offended, a 450year old crazy women! :rolleyes: You better start looking else where, or find some geel!

Originally posted by Ghanima:

As for Legend of Zu, he is one of those nomads who is just there, nothing more, pluz if I’m honest, he acts like he is too good to speak to the likes of me, so why would I mention him baal, superiority and arrogant is the vibe I get
but as he already said I either have “no observation skills all together or your Fip-o-meter is breaking every record on earth” :rolleyes:

mmmm....

On a serious note LOZ it means that I do not have one impression of users, I see both good and bad, there are very few people who I dislike completely, there is always something. My world is not black and white, maybe you have that simplicity dear. So sorry if waxan is not your cuppa tea, next time I post a thread, I’ll keep your likens in mind, shall I?

Waa gartay!

Cheers

BOB   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Bob,laba
Sanyo
Neestaro maa kuugu tagtay?

Salam Aleikum W.W

I have no clue what that means to begin with redface.gif but since I'm your uncle I trust there's no way you can say something unpleasant to your uncle...RIGHT?

On the other hand I left your Story out on purpose as I didn't want to embarrass my nephew since I know so much about you marka adeer waxaan ahay adeerkaa oo ku jecel ee ha iga xanaajin oo yaan hada feelashaada banaanka usoo bixin.

PS. There's this guy from Dhagax Buur who keeps raving about Deeqa Afweyn and he promised to find me some of her poems...I will let you know how it goes when he finally brings me the tapes or Cd's Insha Allah.

I don't watch Indian movies...not anymore neither do i shake...that is just crazy to say Bob.lol

Mujaahid Red...I wasn't referring to the present but the past when you used to watch Indian movies...it must have been ages ago...lol ;)

5 plus pages and I haven’t made impression on anyone…..*must work on my attention seeking planes *

Keyf, first and foremost I'm not familiar with anybody by that name Walaashiis unless you're Ibtisaan which you CANNOT BE...marka Walaashiis dhagta iigu sheeg magacaagii hore then watch me don my S.O.C.U Sol Observatory Center Uniform as Faarax Brawn dubbed me :D . but I see you're already in a good company as Red Sea is playing the role of an Indian actor :D:D .

Bob, CONS was doing it on the D-Low, but I guess I can out him now that you beat me to it.

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep it D-Low before people start whispering. smile.gif Good to know you're still down for the good cause.

Jaceylbaro...You're a Good sport brother.

Dabshid...You come across as a guy who is OBSESSED with Niiko especially considering that huge picture with those three ladies whom anybody from South would easily know what is it that they do?

Have you ever seen a Bajuni chick dance? You haven't seen NONE until you see the chicks from my hometown of Kismayo get down...ask Baashi.

Ms Buuxo...Haye Walaashiis ii waran...Maxaa isku dhacaayo?

Ibtisaan,

I haven't gone anywhere...been hanging out with Sheikh Umal who paid us a visit and I'm expected to join him up again in a city called Port Elizabeth Insha Allah within the next couple of days marka if you don't see my navy blue face and shining bold head around don't be alarmed. :cool:

I sent an e-mail to the Admin asking him to stop you from changing your name so frequently and I told him straight up that if he doesn't stop you, he should expect me to share everything I know about him with the world and he promised to look into it marka young lady...waa wareerisay odayaasheena meesha isugu yimaada I bet that's why even Ngonge takes his time when responding to you because he doesn't know who's who and needs to make sure he knows who he's replying to by going through the long process of checking your profile and etc...see what you do to people?

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

-Lily-   

My slightly alternative impressions:

Ghanima, me two years ago minus the incessant ‘chatter’, plus a lot of red bull & coffee maybe? I get the feeling you should supply ppl with a bottle of water before they attempt to converse with you.

ME, loves to argue when he isn’t breathing.

Kool Kat I don’t know, yummy mummy?

Zenobia I love this girl, no need for impressions.

Layzie, her bored attitude and swift rudeness will bite her in the back one day. When she is not putting on airs she comes across as actually quiet a decent human being.

JB , lovable, despite the fact that he has the annoying habit of flooding the site with information, keep it going JB, we love you.

FB thinks he is some sort of modern day metro-faraxized-cassanova, I don’t know why I think that.

Xiin , at least he knows what he is and doesn’t try to be hip and cool.

Serenity her bark is worse than her bite (this is not an attempt to ruin your rep)

Val, , comes across as lovely girl, if you don’t step on her toes that is then the knifes are out.

Zafir I can’t really pin point this one, he is just strange.

Che too comfortable with himself, someone needs to make him run 100 miles and join some rebel army in Cambodia.

Ngonge someone wipe that self-satisfied & smug grin off his face.

Nephthys, a schizophrenic divide between a modern Xalimo or a traditional Cambarro, the indecisiveness is puzzling.

Legend This guy comes across as Mr I’m too cool for my shoes, would it be rude to roll my eyes at this?

Johnny B a drunk flirtatious middle aged man, (possibly with a round behind).

Munira comes across as too churpy and happy, is this girl ever put down?

D&D , hip career woman when she isn't giving too much ground to the faraxs.

Ok, this honesty does not give you a license to tear my online character apart. They are only impressions and you are to blame for their projection. If you haven't made it to the list, you're in danger of being part of the SOL wallpaper.

[ August 28, 2007, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: -Lily- ]