Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

Wow Ghanima I was still just getting used to Xanthus Lol.I need to 'get with it' maa is tidhi.

Val,Layzie and Pucca are 3 females on this board that I wouldn't mind having a coffee with.Top girls!Cyber hugs to you guys!(inner child in me) smile.gif and Happy BDay to Pucca for Friday!

Blessed   

Dahina,

You're so correct. Haha. Thanks, sis. ;)

Lily,

Whatdayaknow, you're in my 'must have Xaliimo' list, muwaah.

Ghanima,

:D You're not the first to have made that mistake. *smirks*

KoolKat,

Does that mean that you want attack me? :( Tweety doesn't trust cats. icon_razz.gif

p.s My list would look Ghanima and Lilys.

Ibtisam   

^^^look at this one, she comes 11pages late, soaks in all the aamaan and kind words and then runs off smirking. Cheeky bugger :D

Xalimopatra.

I cannot believe I forgot you :( She has the coolest name, the sweetest attitude, and she is always so nice to me. Probably the only 2nd person (the other is Dahina) on SOL who have always been nice to me. How have you been sis?? and how have you been. this thread sure has dragged some people out of hiding! lol

Umm Zak: lool @wat about me, you recovered with class from giving birth, (i.e. you did not join the Iislaamo crew who forget about technology after kids :D You were back on SOL within a week!!

Rudy easy dear, shhu.

Ibtisam   

^^^What, but you've only been here since August!! I'm give you time to get nasty before adding you to my "always" nice to me camp! :D loool.

Ms DD Make up your mind, you told me you did not want to be labelled "nice" hence why I did not add you! go back to page1, I was afraid you might turn nasty! HAHA

Naah seriously those two have gone out of their way to be nice to me.

Ghanima i wouldn,t scare all the singles here. just wan say chilbirth is fun and am all here while he napps,

sad though no one other mentioned me, guess waa inaan islaamahayga iskaga darsamo.

Ibtisam   

^^^with 49 Posts, I don't think you are doing too badly dear, smile.gif Imagine the likes of LOZ and Zafir with well over 2000 posts and was born on this site who have not made an impression that anyone wants to share :D

Ms DD   

You are right G. I have been only here for a year.. where did that go? So i maybe still be newbie and not on the same level as those ilkahii ka dheerdheerada here. I am just grtaeful for when i eventually scream 'WHO IS FROM SOL- I AM CAMBARRO' at the next muxaadarro/jam/aroos/mudaaharaad for the COURTS at westminster, people will recognise me :D

PS; Whether they will acknowledge me is quite another matter.

Zafir   

Ghanima, Aniga waa la igartay, but I am entirely sure if LOZ deserved that.

Loz, I had previously told you to do something about your teeth haven't I? I just knew this day would come, look at Ms Dhucdhuc calling you ilkodheere. I am no longer ilko dheere, I take off my brasis the end of this year hehe.

-Lily-   

Ghanima,

Imagine the likes of LOZ and Zafir with well over 2000 posts and was born on this site who have not made an impression that anyone wants to share

Sometimes it’s quality not quantity dearest Ghanima . The 2nd instalment was a large amount icon_razz.gif .

Zafir, indoor voice? See this is what I mean by strange…

Ibtisam   

^^^Can't have been that large, you just basically implied he posts a lot of crap, no quality hence he has not made an impression on anyone icon_razz.gif;)

JB why does it matter, the computer.

Lool @ MS DD, if you did that and I was there I'm not sure I would've jumped up, you don't know who else might be there :D For a moment I imagined you doing that! loool hahah

Malika   

Ghanima kadaa wilashaa hadee,Lol

I for one do like LOZ,and find him funny and nice,oh I dont see him or Zafir in the politics section,where most males in SOL go to flex their muscles....Both are easy going,funny ,down to earth dudes... smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^You are too nice dear, I expected you to jump in and say good things about them. lool. You would do that for anyone! :D

I'm only kidding guys, no hard feelings, okay smile.gif I heard you are both great people off SOL, the stories I heard are very funny indeed1! :D