Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Legend,
if you pay me I'll put in a few good words for you
icon_razz.gif

waa markaad lacag hore iga cuntay! - what happened to the first installment?

Cheers

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

^^ There is sophistication to her. But then that is my impression of most girls on this board. Why dont I meet people like them in real life?

^^^ am sure they are real! all you have to do is turn up in their next SOL females get together!

Ghanima You are right there and it seems you have letting it rip now before i sensed you were too cautious hence diluting the whole point of observing. So i like when you tellas it is! you are more believable now.

As for me, waxaan lahaa your comrades will come and reject such accusations, Lily aaba iigu dartay! Jb-na waa ka faa'iidaystay!

In reality aniga iyo kibir kala dheer!

Cheers

Ibtisam   

^^^Dee I was trying to avoid just jumping in at the deep end, you know testing the water, check out who is going to cry or complain, the sensitive bunch etc, the sexist, the naacas, the kibriyaan before hitting everyone with the harsh reality.

Lool Ms D&D, you should get out more (I don't know to where because i never meet them either!) lol :D

Ms DD   

Dee I was trying to avoid just jumping in at the deep end, you know testing the water, check out who is going to cry or complain, the sensitive bunch etc, the sexist, the naacas, the kibriyaan before hitting everyone with the harsh reality

ahahahah. Somalia truly changed ya! It was like when I got on a bus (caasi) in Boosaaso, the kirishbooy said 'haashaa kulila'!

-Lily-   

Legend,

waa markaad lacag hore iga cuntay! - what happened to the first installment?

I'm afraid it went on a new pair of shoes, autumn fashion is the best of the bunch if you must know.

A truer impression of you would be cheeky to your bone marrow.

D&D, you should come to our next Tea & Cake session (despite the fact that you made the most shocking comment that I have ever read in my SOL history, lol, you're still wlc). I won't put you on the spot.

Liiban, the ciyal-xafad white boy :D

Ibtisam   

^^^lool @ciyal xafad white boy!! lool :D he is well funny.

ahahahah. Somalia truly changed ya! It was like when I got on a bus (caasi) in Boosaaso, the kirishbooy said 'haashaa kulila'!

How so, I cannot see the connection between somalia and my comment??

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^lool @ciyal xafad white boy!! lool
:D
he is well funny.

quote:

How so, I cannot see the connection between somalia and my comment??
Basically all your comments were wrong, that is how it behaves like somalia, do i recommend you to help yourself and have glasses, so you can precisely see well and comment well. now will you take back your 10 pages of utter rubbish. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^lool @it made sense at the time!

Basically all your comments were wrong, that is how it behaves like somalia,
do i recommend
you to help yourself and have glasses, so you can precisely see well and comment well.

You know you could have got away with all those insults or rather cheap shots! if you had put it under my banner of first impression. But since you did not, we are gonna take it to the streets and my peeps.

So we have another self hating somali ya sharmarkee. If you must know somali's are not known for being seef laabood (other than the waadaas :D ) So Sharmarkee I think you are just pisse*d you have not made my list! :D But it would have been easy just to say "hey what did you think of me, rather than insulting me!"

p.s. I don't know who is worse the writter of 10page utter rubbish or the one who read 10pages and THEN decided it was utter rubbish :rolleyes:

p.s. and no you have not made that recommendation before!

As Lily said you can pay for my new shoes to make an impression! HAHA.

Oodweyne might as well opt to have me tied down in Dooxa Hargaysa

I really would love to see you tied down in dooxa hargeisa calling me for a rescue :D

Then i would come with my bodyguards dressed with my black suit and dark sun glasses smoking a cigar ....

Me: Are you really Xiin ??

You: Yes my highness ,, Walaahi Billaahi it is me, i'm no lying ,,

Me: How can i make sure it is you ??

You: Walaahi Bilaahi baan idhi dee ,, i'll give you my password at SOL ,, if you can log in then you know it is me.

Me: Hmmmmmmm , good idea ,,, Waar inaga sii daaya waakan cabaadaye , oohintiisa hayn kari maynee ,,,, Heey Mohamed, take this guy to the market and buy the best clothes for him , then take him to Ambassador hotel to stay some few days and put everything on me.

Then you will come back here dancing for SL ,,

:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Ghanima:

So Sharmarkee I think you are just pisse*d you have not made my list!
:D
But it would have been easy just to say "hey what did you think of me, rather than insulting me!"

Oh Ghanima,mydear, am neither missed nor pissed about your list of hall-of-fame. :D ma garatay inaar!

Ibtisam   

^^^so pray tell, what possed a big shike like you to slip down and utter such comments. ? :D maybe i need to look back on the list and see which "friend" you are sticking up for! :D

p.s. wat on earth is inaar??

lol @hell of fame