Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Dedicated Thread for KH2 @ Taleex Daily Updates

Saalax   

Khudbadii Xaglatoosiye Ka Jeediyay Shirka Taleex Oo Uu Ku Weeraray G6 (Dhagayso)

Xagla toosiye ayaa G6 ku sheegay in ay yihiin Maanafeesto aqoontooda ku duminaya wixii ay SSC dhisteen, Ugana digay inay majara habaabiyaan shirka khaatumo 2, sidoo kale Xaglo toosiye wuxuu sheegay in hogaankiisii wakhti u hadhsanyahay islamarkaa aanu yeeli doonin marnaba in wax kale laga dul dhiso.

Halkan ka roggo khudbadii Xagalatoosiye

http://taleex.net/2012/01/08/khudbadii-xaglatoosiye-ka-jeediyaya-shirka-taleex-oo-uu-ku-weeraray-g6-dhagayso

Carafaat   

Interesting speech Saalax. Keep posting. Apparantly some dont want to share all the speeches, info and news from the Conference with SOL members.

Saalax   

Carafaat;771526 wrote:
Interesting speech Saalax. Keep posting. Apparantly some dont want to share all the speeches, info and news from the Conference with SOL members.

Indeed.

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;771537 wrote:
Carafaat

Expect more "political division" from this brouhaha of a conference (at best). And, of course, yet another conference of "Tolka" being touted in the months to come...

That is not expectation but rather wish.. Keep praying for more division among SSC.. It's at least good if you acknowledge that the only way to you can claim and push the succession project is SSC's division rather what emotional part timers claim...

Aaliyyah   

Akhadar, Abdikarim xasan was by far the best speaker in the conference (I just spend 2 hrs listening to the speechs :)..God its 2 am soo late gotta go to sleep...)

mashallah he is amazing speaker..runta ayuu sheegay inay dadka SSC tashadaan oo midowbaan oo maamul u gaar ah yeeshaan.

Baashi   

As to be expected Xaglo-Tosiye is making the case for going-it-alone route. He made the point by pulling the classic nomad negotiation style...acknowledge my sacrifice, give me my dues, and by the way even if you diss me I will turn the other cheek for the sake of the tolka. Not bad for tanaan degay chess.

It comes with the territory. Expect more verbal gymnastics. Stakeholders will show passion in articulating their position. Some will be diplomatic and pull Socratic discussion in order to persuade their opponents. Eloquent ones will use Somali language more efficiently by employing Aesop type of fables as Xaglo-Tosiye has done with ratiga in order to make the point that SSC needs G6 as much G6 needs SSC if the gathering is to be fruitful.

Shir aguugmay, waayeel abyamay, talo ashaatowday;

Irdo jiqa, albaabo xiran, eed la bixin waayey;

Xaajadaa afraha duubatee, loo olmami waayey,

Ayaan iyo ayaan haddii lagu aloolnaado;

By Inna Abdulle Hassan

Although this is gar sokeeye it's gar nevertheless and as such if one to have talo loo guuxo one has to convince opponents and fence-sitters alike. It will be tough. Tolka is having make or break moment. Wishing them all the luck.

Keep on updating us.

Liibaan   

Abdul;771507 wrote:
Thanks khadar for the latest news.We will stay positive and let the cowards keep crying.

Thank You Brother Khadar, for keeping us updated, excellent job

Insha Allah, Guul iyo Gobanimo ayaan u rajeenayaa Shacabka SSC, iyo Maamul Goboleedka SSC.