Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Dedicated Thread for KH2 @ Taleex Daily Updates

Somalia   

The pictures warmed my heart a bit, but then I remembered I am stone cold.

How is Hargeisa taking the possibility that they may have to withdraw from Laascaanood?

Saalax   

Shirkii Magaaladda Taleex Uga socday Beesha Bariga Sool Oo khilaaf xoogani soo kala dhexgalay Iyo Beelihii kaqayb galayey Oo midkastaa gaarkeeda Ushirayso.

(Hadhwanaagnews) Friday, January 06, 2012

Taleex(HWN) Wararka ka imanaya magaaladda taleex ee katirsan Gobolka Sool,ayaa sheegaya inuu khilaaf xoogani soo kala dhex-gallo Shirkii Beesha Bariga Sool

Taleex(HWN) Wararka ka imanaya magaaladda taleex ee katirsan Gobolka Sool,ayaa sheegaya inuu khilaaf xoogani soo kala dhex-gallo Shirkii Beesha Bariga ugu socday magaaladaasi afhayeen uhadlay malayshiyadda Nabad-diidka Ah ee SSC,oo lagumagacaabo Maxamed Cabdi Ciid(Faahiye),ayaa sheegay in shirkii Beesha *********** ay af-duubteen qolo uu ku sheegay G6 kuwaas oo uu hogaamiyo Cali Khaliif Galaydh.

Mr.faahiye waxa uu Guddida G6 ku eedeeyey inay iyagu cidii ay rabaan oo kaliyahi kaadhadh uqaybiyeen islamarkaasna Beelkasta gaar-keeda ushirayso waxa uu sheegay afhayeenka maleeshiyadda nabad-diidkaahi inay iyagu SSC,ahaan wax shuqula kulahyn shirka oo ay banaanka kajoogaan.

Maxamed Cabdi Ciid faahiye ayaa isagu waxa uu shirka taleex uga socda Beeshiisa bariga Sool ku tilmay meel ay kasocoto buuq Iyo jaah-wareer baahsani.

Cabdi Yaasiin Axmed(Yool)

Hadhwanaagnews-Office

Abdul   

Saalax,im not sure whether you are on medication but if you are,please dont forget to take them.Im afraid you might end up in hospital.

Saalax   

Naxar Nugaaleed;771069 wrote:
the reasons why the people of sool sanaag awdal and buhoodle should share nothing.

I am from Sanaag/northern Sool and i don't support SSC rebel group.

Abdul   

Saalax;771071 wrote:
Abdul i have a different opinion than your divided ilk live with that.

Of course you have different opinion but posting rubbish doesnt help your cause at all.It makes you look pathetic.

Saalax   

A_Khadar the only mental ill i see is you and your beloved divided ilks that think they can silence the opinion of the nomads who doesn't share their view.

And oh yh the folks of Sool should learn the dastuur of the dowlad they want to be part of before they open

their mouths. ;)

Raysul wasaaraha xukuumada KMG Soomaaliya C/weli Maxamed Cali

hal gobolna ma noqdo maamul goboleed ee haddii la sameynayo maamul, sida ku qoran dastuurka waa inuu noqdaa labo iyo wixii ka badan”

http://www.raxanreeb.com/?p=126149

salax i just read it as well:

Shirkii Magaaladda Taleex Uga socday Beesha Bariga Sool Oo khilaaf xoogani soo kala dhexgalay Iyo Beelihii kaqayb galayey Oo midkastaa gaarkeeda Ushirayso.

Taleex(HWN) Wararka ka imanaya magaaladda taleex ee katirsan Gobolka Sool,ayaa sheegaya inuu khilaaf xoogani soo kala dhex-gallo Shirkii Beesha Bariga Sool

Taleex(HWN) Wararka ka imanaya magaaladda taleex ee katirsan Gobolka Sool,ayaa sheegaya inuu khilaaf xoogani soo kala dhex-gallo Shirkii Beesha Bariga ugu socday magaaladaasi afhayeen uhadlay malayshiyadda Nabad-diidka Ah ee SSC,oo lagumagacaabo Maxamed Cabdi Ciid(Faahiye),ayaa sheegay in shirkii Beesha *********** ay af-duubteen qolo uu ku sheegay G6 kuwaas oo uu hogaamiyo Cali Khaliif Galaydh.

Mr.faahiye waxa uu Guddida G6 ku eedeeyey inay iyagu cidii ay rabaan oo kaliyahi kaadhadh uqaybiyeen islamarkaasna Beelkasta gaar-keeda ushirayso waxa uu sheegay afhayeenka maleeshiyadda nabad-diidkaahi inay iyagu SSC,ahaan wax shuqula kulahyn shirka oo ay banaanka kajoogaan.

Maxamed Cabdi Ciid faahiye ayaa isagu waxa uu shirka taleex uga socda Beeshiisa bariga Sool ku tilmay meel ay kasocoto buuq Iyo jaah-wareer baahsani.

Hadhwanaagnews-Office

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The responce was priceless...just because you stated something that ended their dreams they immidiately question your sanity. The conference is marred by conflict on day one: it has divided into multiple groupings and the so called SCC military wing is sitting outside while Galyed gives another speech about past glories.looool. Just as we predicted. I look forward to katomoo 4 and xalimooo 12 conference.

Saalax   

The Hermet;771094 wrote:
salax i just read it as well:

Hadhwanaagnews-Office

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The responce was priceless...just because you stated something that ended their dreams they immidiately question your sanity. The conference is marred by conflict on day one: it has divided into multiple groupings and the so called SCC military wing is sitting outside while Galyed gives another speech about past glories.looool. Just as we predicted. I look forward to katomoo 4 and xalimooo 12 conference.

The Hermet it's good you readed it aswell instead of taking it for their words.

kkkkk that is just how they are, they think they can silence nomads from expressing their opinions or posting news about the truth of Khatuumo la'an. They think this place is a communist site or something k.

As if these people are super humans, people agree and disagree. The conference can end in agreement or disagreement its logic. But for them there is no logic. The People of Sool a large portion support Somaliland. The others are neautral and dont really care. Then you got the diaspora aka the miniapolis contingent: SSC has no army, no finances, no territory except buhoodle a village not a city, a village. The elders of the conference are not ****** they understand this so why would they oppose Somaliland and risk the lives of their youth, the education of their children and the other good things the state does for them?

Hey Khadar what's up with you these days you went MIA, just checking whether your still alive and passing my greetings to you :)

You got my support for 100% hope the conference ends in a positive outcome for you guys.

amin-amir2.jpg

Saalax   

The Hermet;771099 wrote:
As if these people are super humans, people agree and disagree. The conference can end in agreement or disagreement its logic. But for them there is no logic. The People of Sool a large portion support Somaliland. The others are neautral and dont really care. Then you got the diaspora aka the miniapolis contingent: SSC has no army, no finances, no territory except buhoodle a village not a city, a village. The elders of the conference are not ****** they understand this so why would they oppose Somaliland and risk the lives of their youth, the education of their children and the other good things the state does for them?

They are divided folks with not much logic, i can understand the frustration of their diaspora who also have no much logic to be honest. We will just have to see where their Khatuumo la'an conference ends whether in agreement or disagreement like you said people can disagree or agree. Then the people of Somaliland should decide what it should do about it.