Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Dedicated Thread for KH2 @ Taleex Daily Updates

Dervish   

Get a hold of yourself cowards. The Darwiish State was established 100 years ago. It's time we take Somalia back from treasonous cowards.

Saalax   

Naxar Nugaaleed;771377 wrote:
saraar boholo iyo balaya aaan jirin.

Are you trying to deny the existence of well known areas you just posted a old map from kk? How lowly of you not

suprised since you are a SSC rebel group supporter.

Salax Caami let them dream...let them...its ok. BBT group (Buhhoodle,Buhoodle, Taleex) not SCC can hold their conference. Talk about peace, talk about business, talk about improving the lives of the people take those innitiatives to Hargaisa and get all the help you need. In regards to dsunity of Somaliland...We Have the signaturies of all the Garads of eastern Sool including Galayd and the like. So a legally binding agreement is an agreement therefore military force can be used to back up legally binding agreement even in international law. Somalians welcome to the world of legality and law..what the rest of humanity works on. Its about time you learned how the rest of world works.

the hermet;771434 wrote:
salax caami let them dream...let them...its ok. Bbt group (buhhoodle,buhoodle, taleex) not scc can hold their conference. Talk about peace, talk about business, talk about improving the lives of the people take those innitiatives to hargaisa and get all the help you need. In regards to dsunity of somaliland...we have the signaturies of all the garads of eastern sool including galayd and the like. So a legally binding agreement is an agreement therefore military force can be used to back up legally binding agreement even in international law. Somalians welcome to the world of legality and law..what the rest of humanity works on. Its about time you learned how the rest of world works.

baacaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac

Aaliyyah   

fresh prince stop arguing with them. IT IS POINTLESS...waa lala yaabana ka leh somaali baan ka goayaa..laakin waxa ka daran ka leh somaali baan ka goayaa waxaana la goya umad kale magaloyinkooda..cajiib!..they are either retarded or reyadooda baa caqliga ka qaaday oo they need some reality check.

xita waxaan maqlay kuwa leh prof. cali galaydh sidee bu uga soo dagay arli kale?? oo u imaan wayey hargaisa lool..ma hargaisa bu u dhashay? miya iska indha tirayaan cidu yahay whats wrong with these ppl? seriously..im both humored and amazed!!

bottom line, reer SSC way tashadeen ee faraha halaga qaado..qofkastow arinta ku quseesa ku ekow!

salaam

Saalax brother if you want the truth there is nothing significant about the settlements you have mentioned. What between Ainabo and Burco is a large arid region with place names. we should not mistake place names for actual towns. The Bohol you speak of is yet another small settlement between Ceerigabo district and Xudun District, its not even Ainabo district. The point am trying to make though is that if you can claim Sool based of on two or three settlements, in the five regions that make up the north, "Somaliland" can not claim a single one. In this day and age, we know very who settles where, why is there need for land grabs and silly attempts to hijack names with a western this or eastern that. Some people have pointed out that SSC is doing the Same thing with the Sanaag thing. I agree with them even though I understand that the Sanaag in SSC is not a claim to anything but areas were they settle in that region. Further more, if there is to be a "mamul gobleed" I am certain it won't be called SSC, at least I hope not.

Fresh, am not really sure but I do know that both the SSC and NSUM are well represented in the meeting. What worries me is the position of the elders and garaads in garowe. They make up the majority of the leadership, they are suspicious of the young upstarts in taleex and if there is no effort of the G6 and G15 to involve them, then what comes out of the conference might carry much wait outside of Buhoodle and other regions being held hostage by Sland: Lascaanood and Ainabo.

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;771102 wrote:
Hey Khadar what's up with you these days you went MIA, just checking whether your still alive and passing my greetings to you
:)

You got my support for 100% hope the conference ends in a positive outcome for you guys.

amin-amir2.jpg

Blue - Thanks for your warm greetings.. I was around but offline for couple of weeks when I was out of town.. Thanks again the wishes KH2 to succeed.

A_Khadar   

Guys, please stop arguing and responding to the above clown known Salaax. Just ignore him, he is not worth a respond.. If he has any self respect, I said this thread is updates from KH2. So please keep it that way and if he only can do trolling, let him...

Saalax   

Naxar Nugaaleed you missed the point whether they are small settlements, arid, green or tiny villages it belongs to

people daad ayaa iska leh. If the terrorist SSC rebel groups try to come near it they will be shot in a broad daylight