Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Dedicated Thread for KH2 @ Taleex Daily Updates

Liibaan   

Oodweyne;772599 wrote:
I see you are already frighten for Pirate-land's larger prospect in here, heh, my friend..
:D

Clan-secessionists and Warlord Faroole supporters are afraid of the NEW SSC SATE of Somalia :) :) :) :) :)

Liibaan   

MoonLight1;772600 wrote:
Xiin Don't you think this announcement was rushed, the decleration should've been the last thing, but our ssc comrades are said to be people of JIDBO or kind of SUUFIS, they are very emotional ppl. I think this still could be disrupted by some Garaads who are feeling humiliated like Garaad Saleebaan who will not support this idea.

Another Warlord Faroole supporter (Moonlight), who wish to see SSC Khaatumo II Conference to fail. Alhamdulilaah the SSC Khaatumo II Conference is already success story. Ka naxoo nafta waaya.

War xaasidnimada iska daaya.....

Liibaan I don't know why you obsessed with Faroole, mise adoo yar buu ku fara xumeeyay ma garanayo. but you sound like a very immature beginner of politics. go and learn some basic manners sxb.

Oodweyne,

Puntland's larger prospect will not be diminished by the creation of another unionist state by the Taleex community. There are many scenarios that could transpire during or after the declaration that could strengthen the prospect of Somalia's revival, which will naturally benefit Puntland and other states that see Somalia as theirs. And I shall labor to explain to you a Taleex state will be a natural ally to Puntland nowithstanding brother's Liibaan emotianal excesses with respect all things Garoowe---they will be bound by blood as well as national interests; political, economic and security wise.

I am sure you know good Oodweyne what will be permanently dented by the emerging State will be the delusions of dismembering Somalia. The concept of regional groupings coming together to form the future bases of stronger Somalia will be enhanced, not harmed by SSC state.

Moonlight,

One needs to respect the outcome of Taleex, and wish them success. It will be a nascent state that will need support from Puntland and its people , AND if the Northern brothers wake up from the separatist delusion they will benefit as well.

Liibaan   

MoonLight1;772611 wrote:
Liibaan I don't know why you obsessed with Faroole, mise adoo yar buu ku fara xumeeyay ma garanayo. but you sound like a very immature beginner of politics. go and learn some basic manners sxb.

Mr. Moonlight, we know all the supporters of Warlord Faroole hate SSC People , they call SSC People "terrorists". you sound like hater like your uncle Warlord Faroole. Go learn some manners, instead of wishing your fellow somalis for the worst.

Aduu Warlord Faroole ku faraxumeeyey, xaasidyahow

Baashi   

A-Khadar you did a wonderful job here.

Hambalyo to SSC comrades.

Now begins the difficult task of implementing Taleex declarations. Very difficult road ahead. Wisemen up in Taleex should make sure the clan boundry redrawing is handled with utmost care.

If you flip the coin and put the declarations on the shaker table you would see that little has changed (politically). The SSC can and may well decide to become part of the existing admins. If and when that happens the decision would be final.

A-Khadar please post the document when it comes out so we can put our magnifying glasses on dissect its provisions. Let me go out on a limp and say if it does not contain a clause that reassures the territorial integrity of Somalia that once existed then the ball has not been moved to mid field.

Oodweyne;772631 wrote:

Or are you under the impression that we in Somaliland are going to allow this state to be working in the territories we are in power to control it. Do you think, if it becomes clear, that this new state is not bargaining chip with Somaliland (as we have been given reason to believe) then, we will allow it one iota of a territory of Sool to come under it's jurisdiction safe for Buhodle, at least for now? Are you really that deluded to think, we are going to rear undomesticated venomous snake in our back-yard,
if we can help it
?

I did not say separatist will welcome the birth of SSC state. I said there is no much you can do about a unified Darwish clan :D , in other words you cannot help but gradually concede all Darwish territories, and that will spell the demise of the notion of a clan state encompassing the territories of former Somaliland.

Carafaat   

Time will tell. But I think Oodweyneh will be right. There is nothing to gain at the moment from Xamar nor cooperation with Garowe and on the other side many SSC officials and leaders already joined Somaliland the last couple of months, even the Buhoodle mayor, establishing their own political party. So the wind and reality seemd to be directing towards Somaliland.

A_Khadar   

MoonLight1;772600 wrote:
Xiin Don't you think this announcement was rushed, the decleration should've been the last thing, but our ssc comrades are said to be people of JIDBO or kind of SUUFIS, they are very emotional ppl. I think this still could be disrupted by some Garaads who are feeling humiliated like Garaad Saleebaan who will not support this idea.

Moon, remember this was a well awared and expected outcome for a long ago.. I see if you argue that they should layout the whole thing and annonce when everything is set..

Oodweyne;772642 wrote:
^^

So, Am I to understand that, your argument basically says, that, this
Tolka
will win their battle against us; even, if you know, that the combine forces of Pirate-land and the bulk of the SSC, hasn't amount to much, ever since
? Is that so small of a ledger is what now your hopes for the demise of Somaliland rest on it? Or Am I reading you wrongly in here?

Oh the tragic myopic view of Oodweyne

Awoowe men are never measured on the strength of their armies, rather men's success is contingent up the strength of their cause and determination. If it was the first that determine the outcome of struggle, Barre regime would have never been toppled yaa Oodka :D

And yes I am telling you right now, in the battle between united Darwish clan and delusional snm boys over the control of Darwish clan territories your boys will not stand a chance

A_Khadar   

Baashi;772621 wrote:
A-Khadar you did a wonderful job here.

Hambalyo
to SSC comrades.

Now begins the difficult task of implementing Taleex declarations. Very difficult road ahead. Wisemen up in Taleex should make sure the clan boundry redrawing is handled with utmost care.

If you flip the coin and put the declarations on the shaker table you would see that little has changed (politically). The SSC can and may well decide to become part of the existing admins. If and when that happens the decision would be final.

A-Khadar please post the document when it comes out so we can put our magnifying glasses on dissect its provisions. Let me go out on a limp and say if it does not contain a clause that reassures the territorial integrity of Somalia that once existed then the ball has not been moved to mid field.

Thanks Baashe..

Absolutely I will keep updating you. As you eluted, it's just a beginning and a lot more need to be sorted out for the new admin.. As they come available, I will share..

I also reassure you the somalia unity is no question and never being a question by the SSC community.. So have a safe sleep on that..

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;772647 wrote:
Oh the tragic myopic view of Oodweyne

Awoowe men are never measured on the strength of their armies, rather men's success is contingent up the strength of their cause and determination. If it was the first that determine the outcome of struggle, Barre regime would have never been toppled yaa Oodka

And yes I am telling you right now, in the battle between united Darwish clan and delusional snm boys over the control of Darwish clan territories your boys will not stand a chance

You clearly never been to the region. Otherwise you would know that people all over the Somali Penisula want dialogue, peace and development.

The Maakhir Conference is next. Have you chosen any side yet? I am quite curious how you will manouver and navigate your loyaltly through that one.

A_KHADAR

Moon, remember this was a well awared and expected outcome for a long ago.. I see if you argue that they should layout the whole thing and annonce when everything is set..

sxb you are just elaborating what some Garaads always suspected which was a hidden agenda by the two Alis and G6 to announce a maamul goboleed which was already cooked in Addis ababa and London. This conference should've been given enough debate freely expressed by all sides (Not to boo anyone), but what you have now is just one group dominating the conference and forcing everyone to accept their way.

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;772631 wrote:
And, that is precisely, the point I have been trying to tell you all along will not happen. In other words, if there is sheer delusion that is in works in here, one can say, it's your argument. And, by that I mean, don't you recalled that from
to
, the much of this
"Tolka"
and their territory were seriously ensconced with Pirate-land, and, therefore, have you asked yourself, whether that has stopped Somaliland's persuit of her case, even, if we didn't have won it affirmatively?

Again, now that the bulk of this region is our control, and will remain to be so (notwithstanding the empty chess-thumping of the ninnies like
Khadar
and
liibaan
in here of
SOL
) what on earth gave you the idea that a fictitious self-proclaim state made in the Diaspora will diminished our political drive?

Or are you under the impression that we in Somaliland are going to allow this state to be working in the territories we are in a position of power to control it? Do you think, if it becomes clear, that this new state is not bargaining chip with Somaliland (as we have been given reason to believe) then, we will allow it one iota of a territory of Sool to come under it's jurisdiction safe for Buhodle, at least for now? Are you really that deluded to think, that we are going to rear undomesticated venomous snake in our back-yard, if we can help it?

Come on now, buddy, you really are not that novice in here; much less could you expect others to accept the kindergarten manner in which you are now arguing. Since, that sort of stuff fits in the habitually, the silly talks of the likes of
Liibaan
and
khadar
of this world. you really do know better than that. So stop pulling my leg in here, my friend,...

As usual, you once again are losing your sanity.. Easy mate, if your project was given a reason that the new emerging admin will be a bargain chip or if that was a mere political out maneuver and you were outsmarted on that department, your clan militia stayed in the parts of Sool just because the clans there are allied with them (not all but some of them). Simple example is what happened in Kalshale when you gone underground to say anything about it. Same will happen in LA.

New admin eliminates the division among the community and then the only option for ur clan militia is to pack their belongs or they will face the consequences. Hope this new reality won’t cause you any serious damage..

A_Khadar   

MoonLight1;772657 wrote:
A_KHADAR

sxb you are just elaborating what some Garaads always suspected which was a hidden agenda by the two Alis and G6 to announce a maamul goboleed which was already cooked in Addis ababa and London. This conference should've been given enough debate freely expressed by all sides (Not to boo anyone), but what you have now is just one group dominating the conference and forcing everyone to accept their way.

Moon,

Even though you and I know that this wasn't your wish, one or two paid isims whom everyone knows who they are agent for isn't a reason to bring here to say the idea of new admin was rushed and not cooked well.

Now what you're suggesting me is that two Alis and g6 have hidden agenda which is a new admin and at the same time the two isims who got booed have no hidden agenda which is even not theirs.. Shame on you mate.. Don't bring such lame arguments. The new admin is a needed and awaited for such a long time, and overwhelmingly majority of people need in both home and diaspora so few employees who only there to continue their personal interests can't stop the rest of people.

The selected reps for each sub clan debated and agreed on the new admin and that didn't even take for them more than a day to deliberate.. That shows how people are sick and tired from the old craps like "ama buur ahow ama buur ku tiirsanow" and how they need to govern their matters by themselves..