NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

Ibtisam   

Axmed-InaJaad;699347 wrote:
walaal dumarka uma fiicno inee rag la murmaan. adiga iyo somalina meeshaan baad ku dhex yaacdeen.

Axmed, you find it offensive to see me speaking to rag on a public forum, but you think it is okay to PM me and ask me if I can find you a video of the German guy for you. Caqli wakaas, and you still wanna talk about what is fiicno for me and Somalina, uuuf

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;699487 wrote:
Axmed, you find it offensive to see me speaking to rag on a public forum, but you think it is okay to PM me and ask me if I can find you a video of the German guy for you. Caqli wakaas, and you still wanna talk about what is fiicno for me and Somalina, uuuf

Oh you dream shattering cow! I thought I was the only special person he sent a PM to asking for that video. :D

This boy's days are numbered I tell ya.

Jacpher   

I must not received the memo. Did SL appoint Ngonge a minister of something? I have not seen Ngonge so passionate and energetic not to mention convincing about the crown jewel that's Somaliland since Siilaanyo got elected. What changed Mzee?

From closing the borders to winning the hearts and minds of the locals, and now an economic embargo? Tan dembe caadi maba aha.. Laakiin, khiyaaligaan ma si run ah ayaad u aammin santihiin, yaa Soomaalileeyn?

Kamaavi   

Xaunjuf,

I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how a rock can beat scissors, but there's no way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody. A rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you ..ashole."

Not surprisingly, therefore, you got a nice paper map there. But, hey you gotta face reality some times, learn the world around you using the up-to-date, expertly researched, Flags and Facts database which contains concise geographic and socio-economic data.

Find even the most remote places in the news, using the built-in search tool and place names directory which contains nearly 7 million entries!

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/africa/so.htm