NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;750867 wrote:
The plot thickens. I wonder what Siilaanyo's reasons were for this visit at this point in time. Why when the SSC conference is about to take place does he go and visit the place and cause such a provocation that may tip the balance on the side of those supporting the SSC movement? What does he stand to gain from such a visit? Is it to score a point against the SL opposition (Udub & Ucid) or to prove something to the International Community? Is it to prove a point to the SSC themselves? Something does not add up here!

People speculate for many different reasons from Old man's visit ot LA, but close sources are saying he met with members from p/l admin secretely and they supposedly discussed about upcoming Khatumo2 conf. and ways to stop eve attack it if neccessary..

p.s.

It's also strange that there have not been many protests about this visit. When Somalis oppose something, they usually come out to the street with their banners even a week after the deed was done. What gives?

Waryaa miyaad iska hadashay free people protest.. Where did you ever seen occuppied people protesting unless they are sucidals..

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;751023 wrote:
People speculate for many different reasons from Old man's visit ot LA, but close sources are saying he met with members from p/l admin secretely and they supposedly discussed about upcoming Khatumo2 conf. and ways to stop eve attack it if neccessary..

Waryaa miyaad iska hadashay free people protest.. Where did you ever seen occuppied people protesting unless they are sucidals..

Wa markaad cadhoon jirtay, adeer. :D

Where is the SSC movement based and don't people there usually come out to protest about things that took place in other places/cities?

p.s.

Did he need to go all the way there (at the risk of assasination) just to meet with members of PL admin? I thought Addis was the usual maqaaxi for that sort of meeting. ;)

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;751033 wrote:
A khadar the Khaatumo delegates were in laascaanood was the city back than not under Occupation ?

Yes, it was and still is under occupation by your thugs from all your villeges. If your militia let Khatuumo team visit occupied city for for whatever reason, anyone who believes it's free is to neive besides your lot. It's occupied city by unwanted murders led by Siilaanyo

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;751035 wrote:
Wa markaad cadhoon jirtay, adeer.
:D

Where is the SSC movement based and don't people there usually come out to protest about things that took place in other places/cities?

p.s.

Did he need to go all the way there (at the risk of assasination) just to meet with members of PL admin? I thought Addis was the usual maqaaxi for that sort of meeting.
;)

^^ Awoowe, carab nimada joogi.. There is no cadho here... Khatumo is what occupied the minds of free SSC people else where, and those in the occupied city scared for their lives to protest..

BTW, let me ask you this.. Are asserting that since there is no protest, they are supporting in his visit???

Siilaanyo is a politician, he did the visit because he could. He is an old man who appreciates the resolve of SSC. He understands that come next year the political landscape of that land could radically change. So he does it when he is actually ahead, and he was quite effective.

NGONGE   

Heh@Xiin's explanation. Of all the reasons he had to visit the place 'ka hor tag' bay ka aheed miya? :D

A_Khadar;751043 wrote:
^^ Awoowe, carab nimada joogi.. There is no cadho here... Khatumo is what occupied the minds of free SSC people else where, and those in the occupied city scared for their lives to protest..

BTW, let me ask you this.. Are asserting that since there is no protest, they are supporting in his visit???

If I was asserting it I would have, saaxib. Which is why I said waad cadhootay dee. Wax fahan.

A_Khadar   

NG,

I will admit that besides from your limited somali lingo and clan games, you could be a better politician than anyone there from ur lot.. Will advise you go there and take it over you can bring a better results rather than supporting this retired old man...

NGONGE   

^^ I am not supporting the tired old men, saaxib. I am supporting the project itself. Tempt me with a better one and, as I keep telling you, I may (just may) drag that dust gathering blue flag from under my bed. For now though, I would continue on advising you to weigh things up and support this viable project of ours rather than waste your time (and probably your life) chasing an almost impossible dream.

At any rate, the SSC Predicament is one that involves us all. Give your take dee.

A_Khadar   

As this "SSC Predicament" thread stayed a live, In the coming and following months, this predicament of SSC will once for all either ceased or will take off and more like "Way Duuli" higher than your project. Awoowe, be patient with me for the next few months as I am very hopeful some results will come out of it.

NGONGE;751375 wrote:
^^ I am not supporting the tired old men, saaxib. I am supporting the project itself. Tempt me with a better one and, as I keep telling you, I may (just may) drag that dust gathering blue flag from under my bed. For now though, I would continue on advising you to weigh things up and support this viable project of ours rather than waste your time (and probably your life) chasing an almost impossible dream.

Ah, but attaining peace is hardly an impossible dream (attaining recognition, however, just might be). Why limit yourself to an undeliverable project when the alternative possibilities are endless? (See, it works both ways!)

Valenteenah.;751436 wrote:
Ah, but attaining peace is hardly an impossible dream (attaining recognition, however, just might be). Why limit yourself to an undeliverable project when the alternative possibilities are endless? (See, it works both ways!)

Allow me to further your intellectual bullet, ya Barwaaqo. You see, NGONGE makes leap of faith in believing that separatist project is viable or even realistic. In doing so he ignores the body of evidence before him, which has been accumulated in the last twenty years. No one country on the entire hemisphere had even shown slightest interest in NGONGE's project. He ignores the geopolitics of the region. He evades the hard question that harshily askes why would the world create a precedent in inaugurating new state in a turbulent region. What would the world achieve from dismembering small country in Africa? Peace? Stability? Seriously, tell us what would the world gain.

He ignores the realities on the ground and the vocal opposition against separatism within the historical British Somaliland manifested in SSC movement. He ignores all of it. The brother wants to dismiss facts and realities completely! Alas, he then dares to accuse others on relying on false hopes and delusions.