NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

Kamaavi   

The natural border between the two countries is the one between Ogadeenia and Ethiopia. No body in the world recognizes a non existent administrative line as a border. It will remain so until it is solved. But if you believe what you portray out of ignorance, you can always say sorry to the forum. Otherwise, you will keep banging your head against a brick wall. :D

There is no border between O'gaden and the rest of Ethiopia Maybe in your mind even the regional Administration in jigjiga is called dds of Ethiopia and the Ethiopian flag proudly flies next to that regional flag of yours. The day another flag flies on our soil then that of republic of Somaliland the day we don't control our seashores airspace and all our capitals. Then you can talk about that failed neighbouring state of ours and, us being the same. Inta ka sakow aga dee hadal ma jiro :D

Cawaale   

Xaaji Xunjuf;699619 wrote:
The day another flag flies on our soil then that of republic of Somaliland the day we don't control our seashores airspace and all our capitals.

Istaghfrollah.

Kamaavi   

Xanjuaf, :D geopolitically speaking you understand the tinny confusing triangle in your pipe dreams is either under The Republic that you have referred as a failed state or Jigjiga's Iley regime. :D

But reality is, even as a part of the artificial state of Ethiopia which is founded on colonial doctrine, the borders of the O Somali territory are naturally well demarcated. It lies Oromia to the West, Afar land to the Northwest, the Republic of Djibouti to the North, Kenya to the South and The Somali Republic to the east.

You can learn one or two from the world atlas maps . But to find exactly how far is the triangle from the artificial state of Ethiopia , follow Bashiir yare :

As for the flag on Aware Jigjiga and Harshin , sow taan idhi...

Jabhadu mabd'a weeye, karti ahaansheheedu nafta iyo maalka u hur weeye lagu mutaystay weeye. Xornimo waa madax banaani martabo la gaadho weeye maamus iyo calanle weeye midnimo ku dhalata weeye . Somali magacii weeye, makaankii kulanka weeye masaalkii hooyo weeyo cidina ka maarmiin weeye. Maangaabka nala murmaayee qabiilka magansanaayaow magaca ujeedadiisiyo wuxuba sidaa u cad weeye. :D

Kamaavi   

Well, in truth it's sometimes one, sometimes the other, and often both, and I guess a lot of the time it's also neither. I suppose that's too messy though. Still, this sort of 'argument' reminds me 77 war. A revolutionary cause that currently is not at the heart of a dispute between the two countries can't be anything like that.

Since simple narratives, or narratives for simpletons, are the stuff politics is made of, probably I'd say 'Somali region' would be the most useful political moral judgment, in a long term sense, but the long term is pretty damn long, and in the short term that sort of thinking will make things worse, because the only other viable option actually is worse. Not as maddeningly hypocritical perhaps, but viciously, concretely, immediately worse. Such was the genius of Harshin that has blessed us with this change-resistant political stability we have that looks and smells like occupation and gives us such abundant 'lesserevilism', to use another indignant phrase.

Part of Ethiopia, that is exactly what he was saying. :D

"Well, in truth it's sometimes one, sometimes the other, and often both, and I guess a lot of the time it's also neither. I suppose that's too messy though."

Yes, it is messy. How can there be four different versions to the truth, lol? The Somali people in the Somali region of Ethiopia ma Somali baa mise Ethiopian weeyaan su'aashu.

"Since simple narratives, or narratives for simpletons, are the stuff politics is made of, probably I'd say 'Somali region' would be the most useful political moral judgment, in a long term sense, but the long term is pretty damn long, and in the short term that sort of thinking will make things worse, because the only other viable option actually is worse. Not as maddeningly hypocritical perhaps, but viciously, concretely, immediately worse."

Ma lawyer baa tahay niyow, mise political philosopher, iyagaa lagu yaqaan inay flowery and important sounding, but empty language dadka ku wareeriyaane? Wax walba aduunkan waa simple e bal dadka usheeg inay Somalida Ethiopia degaa somali ama ethiopian yihiin adigoo raali ah.

Kamaavi   

Look at it this way, Jaale Korneyl - if an experienced ex-African rebel leader and diplomat like d'Timojilic believed, and still believes, that Iley is sincerely on the side of the people, and only does what the TPLF wants because if he didn't, they would kill him - then surely we can forgive the naivete of all those loyal progressive secessionists (not to mention any names in particular cough*Clickon*cough)? :)

*Ibtisam;699487 wrote:
Axmed, you find it offensive to see me speaking to rag on a public forum, but you think it is okay to PM me and ask me if I can find you a video of the German guy for you. Caqli wakaas, and you still wanna talk about what is fiicno for me and Somalina, uuuf

su'aal un baan ku weydiiyay walaal. laakin, adiga waxaad igu jawaabtay baa ka daran. hooyoonyinka in la caayo waa laga fiicanyahay. gabar fiican iska dhig.

Som@li   

This is more of Somaliland predicament than SSC, they want to secede so bad to feel good about themselves, They can not do it alone, or have the confidence and the option available for them is try to force other people to into their ideology.How bizarre!

Get your hands off SSC, It is simple, they don't want be part of your sick project. :mad:

The Zack   

^Agreed, Somaliland needs to forget about SSC. It is just tit for tat Somalilad is saying we don't want to be part of Somalia because we choose not to but hello! The SSC people are just echoing what you are saying. They don't want to be part of Somaliland because they freaking choose not to!

Saalax   

Som@li. SSC = Sool Sanaag Cayn those regions are shared between different groups some who are Pro Somaliland therefore Somaliland will not leave SSC any soon. If we are talking about the lands of a spefic clan then maybe.

NGONGE   

My questions remain unanswered and my predictions are proving to be correct as every day passes. Haye!