NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;698989 wrote:
Che Odayga ka daa.. NG is a bit sincere, but tries so hard to sell an already failed project. What if I tell you NG that S/L will gain more to be in the union. It could attract alls somalis in Hargaysa and Burco since they stabilished are peaceful towns though Oday Silanyo screwed this up big time with his ill revenge dream after his invation to Kalshale. Stay with your Somalis ya NG and be part of the solution for entire Somalis...

If the useless politicians of the south or Al Shabab sort themselves out, I probably would have been tempted to at least look at what's on offer. But that's not the case and unlikley to be one for the next three years at least.

Ducaysane;698971 wrote:
Gabar Ibtisaam la caytanta yaa na siiya.

thats why ghabdho uma fiicno inee siyaasad soo dhex galaan. sida loo doodo ma yaqanaan.

ibtisam

walal raga ka dhex bax.

Che -Guevara;698856 wrote:
NGONGE-For all your qeelo, you yet to say does SSC benefit from being of Sland? But I think one thing has been established n that's your sincere belief SSC as people are bound to fail!

As if the "SSC" group you speak of really do represent the land they claim...well do they che?

Liibaan   

The Zack;698848 wrote:
LOL@Liibaan.

Ma ujeeda, mana la yaabtay

Ducaysane;698971 wrote:
Gabar Ibtisaam la caytanta yaa na siiya.

Bisinka, saa haa dhihin, Allah gabdhaha haa noo barakeeyo, intii yarna ha noo hadeeyo

Warlords/ Adeerada yada uun baa la iska illaaliyaa inaad wax ka sheegto.

Liibaan   

Saalax;699088 wrote:
Mujahidad Ibitisam ha la daayo boqolal nin oo meeshan jooga bii ka ficaantahay (knowledgewise).

A_Khadar;698990 wrote:
^^^ gabdhaha ha laga xishoodo.

Hadii la isku raacay gabadha in la daayo oo aan lala murmin, waana aqbalay talada wanaagsan. hadii aan lakala roonaan sheekadu waa fool xumaanasaa sidii marar hore dhacday (50 page cay ah ).

Khadar, waa runtaa gabdhaha waa in laga xidoodaa, xitaa hadii ee kaa gardaran yihiin, ee na ku soo doonteen.

Liibaan   

*Ibtisam;698926 wrote:
I am glad that in order to attack me,

Dagaal baa ku jirtaa, attack baa ka fakarasaa, wax dagaal ah labadeena personally nagama dhaxeeyo, waayo ismaba naqaan, waa in la dajiayaa, waxana online forums.

Sorry, I didn’t attack you, and I was not even talking to you. It was you who started the insults. Anyways, I was telling you be rational not hypocrite, you didn’t want someone to comment on your thread and posts. Lets agree to disagree and end our discussion here, we are not talking about issues.

*Ibtisam;698926 wrote:
the same man high on qaad comparing clan war to Hitler.

Looma baahna in markasta laga hadlo qaad iyo drugs, si wanaagsan oo hufan ayuu qofku ra'yigiisa u dhiiban karaa, ama see la tahay u sheegi karaa.

Doing simple google search you will realize the articles were written by many different persons and organizations, most of them they don’t know each other and they live in different counties and continents. Because, Warlord/Uncle Siilaanyo and his clan militia were criticised for not respecting the views of SSC people, You don’t have to get offended, attack the messenger and, and say authors use drugs with no knowledge about their life styles. Many Somalis believe that AUN President Mohamed Siyad was the best president of Somalia, while other say he was like Hitler. Like was secessionists say Warlord Siilaanyo is Mujaahid , while other say Mujrim Siilaanyo is like Hitler, it is fair.

Also, true the war between Somaliland and SSC like the wars between Somali Government and clan factions, Qabiil is big factor, since Somalis are tribal society.

Somali politics is all about qabyaalad, each Somaliland political party has support mostly from one sub-clan. The reason why there is wars between Somalis for the last 30 years is because of Warlords, clan factions, clan-states, Ethiopia's involvement, and of course the average somali person, some somalis always tent to support their clan-state/faction, and accuse the other groups being on qat, on drugs, or they not interested in peace/nabaddiid. Like Gadafi was saying that opposition are working for terrorists alqaieda and people who are protesting are high on drugs. Very sad.

*Ibtisam;698926 wrote:
Ciyaal kii ba isku kaajey...Warya kiddo.... qaad ...Get a life....silly kids who think .....on computer games... another mans as*s... foolish.... crying endless river..qabyaalad... fellow Burcawii Ngonge.

Ciyaal kii ba isku kaajey...Warya kiddo.... qaad ...Get a life....silly kids who think .....on computer games... another mans as*s... foolish.... crying endless river..qabyaalad... fellow Burcawii Ngonge.

Anuu kama jawaabayo caydaa faraha badan, mana rabo inaan shakhsi siiba gabadh aan caayo ama aflagaadeeyo, markaa cayda nagadaa waa codsi

You know Somalia online is public forum, you don’t have to agree with all members, you can ignore and skip if you don’t like with any thread or comment, you don’t have to insult other people [screen names] and use very bad language.

Remember few days ago you were telling Zack NOT to comment on your threads and posts, and in this thread you want to argue with someone who does not want to talk to you at all. Qof aan kula hadlin, waliba aanba raabin inuu kula hadlo, ayaa rabtaa inaad la doodid. Soo dhibaato maaha, Camal la’aan maaha. Markaa raali ahow, aana iscafino. Halkaa aan ku joojino muranka.

Lets all pray to Allah to give Somali people peace and end all clan wars, all of them, Somalia, Puntland, Jubaland, SSC, Galmudug, Somaliland, Hiiraanland, Western Somalia, Awdalland, NFDland , Djibouti etc.....

Ibtisam   

@ Liibaan, I made a comment ABOUT you, thats not the same as wan kula murmey, your cut and paste jobs make it difficult for others to engage- as you can see I was having a discussion with NGONGE, VAL and the rest when aad so dhex kelys two pages of cut and paste from random sites which add nothing to the discussion and no one has the time to read.

Like I said if you want to say something, say it yourself, waxaba ha ku deg deg another mans words- it is a forum for Nomads to share their view- not for you to bombard us with articles from sub clan websites. I say the same to JB, Xajji and the other guy that floods the site with Puntiland.

As for Zack iyo what was said and when and how, taas shaqo laan ba ku gesey and there is no comparison- ZACK was pissed off about what I expressed- I said he is free to disagree and hit the road Jack. I dont mind what you write, so long as you write it yourself. YOU can do it as your illustrate above.

Bilash baad my words uu twist garenysa, I said the people whose articles you post are high on jad to compare hitler to Somaliland and SSC, I never said people could not protest.

I dont comment or read threads you start because I know weligaba it is a copy and paste from some reer hebel.com trash written by an angry man hiding behind a computer. So by all means flood your own threads I wont complain or even notice.

I dont need a crash course in Somali history, but thanks anyways :D

caydarus   

Anigu waxa ila quman, waxba waxbey dhaamanee inta dagaalka lajoojiyo, hadii Gobalaadaa waqooyi wax looqabanaayo, haloo soo dhiciyo gabdhaha soomaaliyeed ee lagu xadgudbey sharaf toodana meel looga dhacey, waa hadii aad diir naxaaya lee dihiin soomaalaay;

haddi kale cantara baqashka shuba maanta dhan oo isku haysta anaa reer hebel ah iyo anaa reer hebel ah.

Ibtisam   

Horta why do Somali men (particularly on this forum) treat women/ femininity like a disability or child, what has my views as an individual got to do with my gender. Let it go, half of the “guys” on these forums wear dirac in real life, and half the women names here and male most of the time in real life.

A_Khadar   
Like I said if you want to say something' date=' say it yourself, waxaba ha ku deg deg another mans words- it is a forum for Nomads to share their view- not for you to bombard us with articles from sub clan websites. I say the same to JB, Xajji and the other guy that floods the site with Puntiland.

QUOTE'];)

I haven't seen where you said this to JB and XX, but if you did, you're fair. Laakiin ha la yaabin if anyone does the same when they see JB and XX doing this, the only counter option is to do the same thing, flood with copy/paste tolka info.

ssc is a non existent rebel movement it's run by clanish obsessed diaspora members from the outside. Somaliland authorities should just impose some sanctions on buhoodle.

Just isolate them from the outside world for a couple of days all food and fuel supllies and electricity are provided by Somaliland companies , just deploy the army west of buhoodle some where between xadhadhanka and buhoodle and to the north some where between sooljoogto and buhoodle.They won't get any breathing space and the insurgents will be confused the peace loving reer buhoodle will demonstrate against the insurgents. Since these peace hating rebels are keeping the people of buhoodle hostage for so long and eventually they will be driven out and seek refuge in Ethiopia and the people of buhoodle will be free at last.