NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

Taleexi   

Enough have already been said about your inquires. The scope of your imaginary SL is shrinking by the day thus your days of we are closing the defunct border are numbered.

A_Khadar   

^^ Taleexi not numbered but they are over completely. Have you heard from s/l madax any more about Border closures.. I think sometimes those in Hargaysa of high with mirqaan have right mind than those successionists in sol.

Taleexi   

Adaaba iga war roon saaxiib. Reer Awdal-na raggii belaayo bay ku afuufeen oo mashruuc hor leh bay ku noqdeen. :)

Leezu   

SSC doesnt need Somaliland, Somaliland needs SSC to fulfill their clan based secessionist dreams. Even the clans in Awdalland is rejecting Somali division. How come every clan is smarter than the Isaaqs to realize that they are just a puppet state of Ethiopia and the West. Somaliland believers are naive.

WidhWidh is a small insignificant little village whose elders have either been bought out or are being forced into a peace conference by the butt of a gun. Whatever the outcome, it will have no ramification for Buhoodle, Lascaanood, xudun, taleex and beyond. At its best, there will be agreement on land ownership and the president own clans latent tendency towards land grabbing. at worst, it will add yet more division.

In other news, the mayor of lascaanood has been hauled off to jail, lol, for holding meetings of all things. More important then the SSC predicament , we should speak about the regression of Democratic rights that both Puntland and Somaliland say is the corner stone of their creation but flagrantly abuse lately. They don't even bother to pay lip service to democratic principals and human rights anymore. People being arrested in Lascaanood for speaking their mind and Farooles outburst lately in thinking that he should not be questioned in parliament are good examples.

Aaliyyah   

SSC doesnt need Somaliland, Somaliland needs SSC to fulfill their clan based secessionist dreams. Even the clans in Awdalland is rejecting Somali division. How come every clan is smarter than the Isaaqs to realize that they are just a puppet state of Ethiopia and the West. Somaliland believers are naive.

Well put!

11 pages abt SSC predicament lool..yaab?..shaqa la'aanti maka badatay dadka qaar!

A_Khadar   

Kayse is having his games to rip the patriotic clan off and his latest project is this peace conference in widhwidh which has no agenda and not even clear definition about peace between who? May be it’s for between secessionists militia and Kayse’s militia since no any other attendees.

Let secessionists enjoy this entertainment since their propagated muscle materialized nothing but embarrassment.

NGONGE   

^^ When I started this thread Kayse was still an SSC commander, saaxib. SL diid lakin wax macqool uun ku hadal.

Aaliyyah   

^markaad A_ khadar ku leedahay wax macquul ah ku hadal adiga dib ma isku labatay..lol

waxa la dhaha nin walba kitaam qumane ah baa qorta u sudhan (if i got that proverb correctly)!

shekada SSC somalidiidyahow maad iska dhaaftaan oo magaloyinkina iyo wixi niquseeya ku ekaataan waa yaab..must be one of the signs of the day of judgement when ppl who are wronging others are acting all oblivious to the facts!

bal shekadan waan iskaga baxaya and I will try my best to never comment on it again! gidaar miyaad wax u shegi karta taasi wa maya!..

salaam

NGONGE   

^^ You say that everytime, adeer. :D

This is a discussion of a current event and it's not going away. If you have it in you, you will attempt to give rational and logical replies but if all you're after are little online fights I humbly suggest that you go seek them elsewhere. :)

Aaliyyah   

^ if i wanted to fight with u adeer i would have wrote more than that. But, I careless to convince some old man in carabaha..dont worry!

secondly, you have shown your true colors, so mesha kuma haysid rational or logical replies. Just clan based pro somaliland comments..wa caadi enjoy it! kama qasayo

salaam

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;729571 wrote:
^^ When I started this thread Kayse was still an SSC commander, saaxib. SL diid lakin wax macqool uun ku hadal.

NG ku noqo, Kayse never being a commander but say was part of ssc. The point here though is not what Kayse was and is now, but this so called conference is nothing but project to make money from SL since this has no Mijo & Madax. And the player of this game is Kayse now, let us see how far he gets with it.