NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

NGONGE   

Malika;698666 wrote:
^Your making the assumption that PL and SL have been funding SSC areas the last two decades - as if their life line is these entitites. These entities started from scratch and so will SSC - Anyways for the time being it is just determining its right to exist as a separate state - Nothing else. It will be foolish to say it will exists without having to interact at some level with its neighbours - after all waxaa laa guu jira globalisation era
:D
- jokes aside, socio-economical interaction will be inevetable at some point, but meanwhile the quest is to secure its rights to choose and decide where its future is.

Do you really not see the difference here? I'm not making any assumptions about funding as such, I'm making assumptions about economic reliance. When you get past the slogans, the anger and the right for self determination, the fact that the small print will also need to be read will hit you like ton of bricks. SSC's fight is unique for they are fighting two unrecognised entities who both claim authority over their areas. Starting from scratch when you don't have a proper plan of action is just not an option here. Of course, the only way it is likely to happen is if the SSC leadership approach the Imam with their ideas and try to hoodwink him (through praise or otherwise) into helping them construct a Mamul Gobolyeed in SSC that can act as another proof of the brilliance of his federal leanings (couple that with the bloody nose such an idea would give SL and you may just sway the Imam). But, either way, SSC has to have a plan, or else, the SSC will be nothing more than a firework that makes brilliant noise and lights up the sky for a short period of time before it fizzles out and dies. Wax fahan ya Malika.

Taleexi   

Claiming and fantasizing SSC has no plan, and IT is functioning is like arguing which came first the egg or the chicken. Indeed SSC has a plan but not a perfect one. In my opinion her plan needs to be developed further. Militarily they can defend their territories. Not to mention their cause is both morally and legally justifiable but their deficiency is lack of strengthening their unity.

I'm not afraid on the economic front because SSC regions have resources that they can self-sustain in higher percentile in regards to the citizens' needs. In addition, geopolitically a short sighted may think that they are in a disadvantageous position; I personally think otherwise because they can exploit the opportunities that came with their geographical location while recognizing the threats as well.

Apart of collecting taxes domestically they can easily trade with their neighbors including your beloved SL, the Somali region of Ethiopia (aka Oga-den) and other regions of PL. Be mind, waxna ha isku daalin xagay lacag ka keenayaan many countries with smaller land mass, less population density and resource run their affairs with a minimal hassle. Good leadership is what the whole Somali Peninsula needs and SSC is no different regarding this.

I’m delighted that the intensity of your mantra of closing the borders for the last 20 years is finally subsiding.

War is no good for anyone, it only brings death and bloodshed with no winner at all, I urge all parties to play politics and not bullets.

SSC is as part of PL as SL is part of SSC and vice versa, we are all part of the whole as fractions of a larger section, we are Somalis and cannot stay away from each other.

No guns please, that's my advice to my SL brothers, and less entertaining us with the idea of closing a border otherwise ha garteen inay geeri kahorayso xirida border-ka.

Liibaan   

*Ibtisam;698604 wrote:
'Liibaan' is bloody troll who copies and pasts the views for people on drugs.!!!!

Ibti, you are the troll and an *****. and were you not the one who posted a thread about clan X head count 2011. Seriously, who cares how many reer hebel lives in particular western country, I don't think that will bring clan recognition for the secessionist clan faction.

Also, the weird thing is that you always talk qaat, alcohol, and drugs. I guess you accuse others of what you do yourself, in Ibti's world everyone is on drugs. Waxaan ku oran lahaa uun haa isku badin, hadii kale waad isku ilaawasaa.

*Ibtisam;698604 wrote:

The Zack as usual malayacani, when are you gonna learn to just ignore threads you dont like or agree with.

P.s. You don't have to respond to me if you really don't care what I am saying LOL.

What can I say? Maybe you need to follow your own advice ibti, stop your hypocrisy.

Clan X head count 2011

Just few days ago you created thread about clan X head count 2011, and I just ignored and left no comment. Likewise, you had the option to not read and respond Liibaan's posts or the articles I shared with other members in this forum. You didn't have to insult or even comment on my posts.

*Zack wrote:

Ibtisam

I pointed out that you are here
to tell us that you want to count your clan members in England
, I am sorry if I ruined your day LOL.

you are getting upset for no apparent reason.
You posted a thread advocating for a clan and I commented on it appropriately, now why get mad?
No country by the name of Somaliland is recognized in Britain why try to waste people's time and advice to claim they are "landers"?

you can be irritated as much as you want, I don't really give a ****. I can comment on any thread on this forum and I don't think you can stop me from doing so. I didn't personally attack you, I commented on the message and I will do so when I feel like it. You are not from Somaliland kulahaa lol, maybe you should've posted it on a Somaliland website in that case I would've never seen it. On that note, I find it funny that people are bringing the crap that have destroyed Somalia with them to other men's country. What difference does it make for the British to know that there are 200K of Duriyada live there?

I am to trying to upset the kid-lady here. She always enters other people's ocean (directly from Somali on purpose) and accuses them on something and she came to SOL today
to tell that she wants to count her kinsmen in Britain and their ages LOL.

P.s. I won't stop till she cries LOL, she already started iney hiim hiimsato LOL>

AbdiKhadar, there is no catch, shimbirayahow heesa baa ka socoto meesha.
Foomka ku qora kulahaa qabiilkiina

Zack was correct 100% , the Clan X head count 2011 was promoting qabiil and qabyaalad, now some confused somalis want British government to include their qabiil name and nonsense in the UK Census 2011.

We have all heard the phrase: "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck" In this case counting the number reer hebel in UK or in any other foreign country is all about qabyaalad.

NGONGE-For all your qeelo, you yet to say does SSC benefit from being of Sland? But I think one thing has been established n that's your sincere belief SSC as people are bound to fail!

Ibtisam   

Warya kiddo, you can and should promote WHO you want, laakin your are being a troll for posting countless artciles written by the same man high on qaad comparing clan war to Hitler. Get a life, I am certainly not defending my decisions to silly kids who think war is like they see on computer games. :rolleyes:

I am glad that in order to attack me, you used your own words and wrote 2 sentence together (although mainly quotes from myself and Zack still) learn to express your opinions instead of hanging on another mans as*s all your life. Following the loud leaders is foolish, you'd think people will know that now.

Keep it moving yaro and focus on this thread. :D qabyaalad is why you are flooding the site and crying endless river- none qabyaalad is why I am arguing with my fellow Burcawii Ngonge.

Kamaavi   

I had trouble reading what you wrote, and was about to start making fun of what you wrote...

... but then I read "none qabyaalad is why I am arguing with my fellow Burcawii Ngonge. ."

And I couldn't help but say "damn right! Destroy all relics of tribalism , baby!"

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;698856 wrote:
NGONGE-For all your qeelo, you yet to say does SSC benefit from being of Sland? But I think one thing has been established n that's your sincere belief SSC as people are bound to fail!

Have we really or is that what you think? :D

Ibtisam   

Kamaavi!: lol put in some effort and you will understand dhee.

Habarsane adba gabar baad tahey, besides anigu cidna lama caytamo. Laakin on this thread I never said anything about your beloved Barre so whats your beef. Miis magacega ayad ka bihii. :cool:

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;698974 wrote:
NGONGE-It does not matter what I think-just present facts not drip drip of logic that has no bearing on reality.

But it has. Facts, as I am sure you already know (and have even employed them in your reply above) always get in the way of real politics. I've already told you what the SSC would gain from being part of SL. But, you being a lover of facts, have not told me how you reached your following statement:

"I think one thing has been established n that's your sincere belief SSC as people are bound to fail!"

Dee iga daa, saaxib. :D

A_Khadar   

Che Odayga ka daa.. NG is a bit sincere, but tries so hard to sell an already failed project. What if I tell you NG that S/L will gain more to be in the union. It could attract alls somalis in Hargaysa and Burco since they stabilished are peaceful towns though Oday Silanyo screwed this up big time with his ill revenge dream after his invation to Kalshale. Stay with your Somalis ya NG and be part of the solution for entire Somalis...