Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Yeniceri   

^^

He's with the New York Knicks.

Anyone see Seattle Sonic Ray Allen smack that little boy Keyon Dooling of the Orlando Magic two nights ago?

yo Jay sad to say but Penny is still under contract I see him wit his suit on da bench.

Zeke is tryin to ship him out to another team da good thing bout him is dat he has expiring contract.

Khayr   

Kobe and 81 points!!!

Whats this guy on and what happened to the reast of his team? Do they just stand around as dummy pieces to collect their Million dollar cheques!

Jaylaani   

^^^I really can't stand Kobe but that was sick dawg....81 points ain't no joke I don't care how you get it. Taking 46 shots in the flow of the game a lone requires a lot of talent not to mention endurance and strength.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Capital Z:

yo Jay sad to say but Penny is still under contract I see him wit his suit on da bench.

Zeke is tryin to ship him out to another team da good thing bout him is dat he has expiring contract.

Z,

His contract doesn’t really bother me (IT AIN’T MY MONEY), I’m only sad the fact that he never actually realized his full potential due to injury. That guy was phenomenal player coming to the league. Add Grant Hill into that list.

SeeKer   

Anyone think Pistons will make it in history books like Chicago Bulls-MJ(95-96) and clinch winning 70 games in regular season? They were able to pull off 63 wins (reg. season) last year but then they lost the championship to spurs :mad:

N.O.R.F   

I read something in the paper about Dominic Wilkins and Charles Barkeley getting all-time awards??? These were playing when i started watching the NBA in the late 80 to early 90s :D

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D i'm a sportsman man saxib, BBall is my 2nd sport after Fball with Tennis in 3rd and Cricket in 4th closely followed by Rugby, oh i forgot Athletics :cool:

Dude, you don't have to be a b-ball fan to know what the awards were for. You do read right?

Charles became a hall of famer nominee finalist, I guess thats the only award that involves him that is news these days.

Damn, where did the NBA commisioner david stern i mean lazieGirl go these days? this thread is dying and the playoffs is about to start?

I like the way the lakers are playing they are strongly holding the 7th spot, and how about the kings pushing for the 8th spot that will be nice if they getting in, i just want to see shareef get into the playoffs once please..The dude always been with bad teams but i think they gonna make it..

The east, Nets are balling and the sixers are falling off the radar.

Stadomire(the dunking monster) coming back too, watch out the rest of the west!!