Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Lake   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Every one has a “CHANCE†to win it all including the Raptors and the Hawks. The reality is, they’re not going to win it nor will the Heat.

Just stop it cleo..you couldn't predict hurricane katarina the night before it hit

The reality is you don't know ishhhhh now fall back

wow im guessing some1 told on me ahahhahahhahah

looks like we got a snitch who ever it was one thing is sure they love goin around dissin ppl and when sum1 replies they start crying

but now lets get back to ball

da HEAT won 2 in a row and they gonna try to make it 3 against da Kings who are at home and commin off a lose to GS Warriors and tomorrow we at Denver to play against Camby (who i voted for da all-star game) and da Nuggets who themselves are commin to str8 loses then they commin back wit us to da 305 on friday for a second game

Hey Genius, incase you haven't noticed, this is a public form, and this site has moderators even though they are a step slower than the rest of the MODS of this forum. You give yourself too much credit, thinking that someone would actually waste their time going over and telling on you. In anycase, take his advise, this is a sports section, discuss the subject in question, do not get personal sweetie, or else you going to get burned over and over again just like all the others before you and after you.

Coming back to your team. CARMELO AND COMPANY JUST KILLED Y'ALL EVEN THOUGH NOT BY MUCH. CLIPPERS AIN'T AN EASY TASK, FOCUS SON AND TRY GETTING A w IN L.A.

N.O.R.F   

^^^In case your havnt noticed this is a forum with moderators who read the threads and delete anything they may think is offensive

True we are a little slower than the other forums (mainly because sports is not an issue you would think people to offend each other)but this will be stepped up from now.

Back to the topic, i saw the game between the Piston vs Bulls, the Pistons look strong enough to go all the way (trying hard to speak in NBA terms)

We lost to da Clips but da bad thing bout it was they were wearing their Buffalo Braves jerseys wit one of da best Braves players sittin on our bench Bob McAdoo dayum

but we still got one more game left on this 5 game road swing and dats tomorrow against da defendin champs Spurs we could still muster out a winnin record on this trip if we beat da Spurs cuzz we 2-2 so far on this trip and then friday nite we back at home to take revenge on Boykins and his crew

Oh yeah one more thing fo da hatin crew

da Sixers are first in da atlantic wow congrats but they 2 games under .500 ahhahahahahaha and plus if they were in da central division they'd be in last ahahahahahha

yo Jay ur precious Dalembert is back and y'all on a 3 game losing streak juss try and not to lose at home vs da Bucks tomorrow ight

b4 i 4get Dec.16 HEAT vs sixers in philly circle dat date ight

Jaylaani   

The Heat was built to win a championship, anything less will be a disappointment. They spent millions of dollars to “buy†trophy and I don’t think they will get it. They’re the fourth best team in the league at best behind The Spurs, The Pistons and The Pacers. I would even put Cleveland ahead of them right now.

As far as the Sixers, they’re not playing well currently. Unless they solve their defensive problem, they will struggle throughout the year. I’m not blinded by the love I have for my team. I know basketball and when my team isn’t playing well I will be the first one to admit it. I’m FANatic, It’s my right to criticize them when they’re stinking up the joint. I couldn’t say the same thing about you Z.

Dalembert is doing his thing since his return. He’s averaging 11 rebounds and 3.20 Blocks in 28 minutes. For some one coming back from injury that ain’t bad at all. Like I said, the Sixers aren’t playing good D right now. Their offensive game is the best in the league, thanks to the rebirth of Cwebb and the 8 wonders of the world Mr. AI carrying the loud.

It will take a little time for Maurice Cheeks and company to put good defensive scheme together. When they do watch out.

Lake   

The Heat was built to win a championship, anything less will be a disappointment. They spent millions of dollars to “buy†trophy and I don’t think they will get it.

You're typing nonsense....every team is built to win a championship, how are the heats any different?..The Knicks got the biggest payroll in the NBA and look at where they at

Heats are one of the elite teams right now without Shaq , they're winning games atleast..what is Iverson and Webber doing? Just goes to show you AI is not ******* with Wade, i'm sure he could put up a 34 points a night with the amount of shot attempts Iverson takes too...

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Pretty Tone:

. [/qb]

You're typing nonsense....every team is built to win a championship, how are the heats any different?..The Knicks got the biggest payroll in the NBA and look at where they at

Heats are one of the elite teams right now without Shaq , they're winning games atleast..what is Iverson and Webber doing? Just goes to show you AI is not ******* with Wade, i'm sure he could put up a 34 points a night with the amount of shot attempts Iverson takes too... [/QB]

Come here dawg..let me school a little...yeah, yeah you can thank me later!

AI is taking 25 shots and shooting 45% from the field. There're not too many guards shooting that high. He’s the only player in the league who was asked to do the impossible from the day he came to the NBA, which is carrying his team all by him self for 10 years. I agree Wade is a great player but he’s not Iverson. He hasn’t done anything yet. Lets watch and wait. Penny was a great player too for the first few years in his career and than disappeared. You have to play in high competitive basketball in long period of time in order for you make your marks in this league.

Some teams are in rebuilding mode and some has short term goals. Everybody knows Pat Riley wants win right now not next year not the year after.

Speaking of the Knicks, that team has high payroll not because they’re good and ready win a championship. They made mistakes of giving large amount of money for unworthy players. They miscalculate talent and Zeke is trying to get them out of it….THEY’RE REBULIDING.

All hear is a noise....once again you're not making sense..

P.S. You need take Basketball 101 from LAZIE...you really need to learn the game. There is more into basketball than watching few dunks in Sports Center..

First of all lets not compare Penny to Wade

2nd AI is a lil man dat takes it to da hole dat has no fear ................. wait hold up doesnt dat sound a lot like Wade and yo da only difference is dat AI takes bout 26 shots a game compared to Wade takin 20shots/game. AI averaging 33.6ppg and 7.6 apg while playin 44 min/game while Wade 26.1 ppg and 6.8 apg playin 38 min/game. yeah he got more points cuzz he takin on average 6 more shots and playin 6 more minutes then Wade. Yeah AI is also known for his defense rite but da numbers sho Wade is da better defender AI 2 steals/game and 3.4 reb/game but Wade 2.21stels/game and 6.5 reb/game.

OH yeah AI is actually shottin well this 44.7% but wait Wade is shottin 44.9%.

Yo lets not 4get dat game last season in Philly when Wade dropped 48points on y'all but dont worry if ya 4got he cummin back to ya city very soon Dec 16 make sure u get a front row ticket for dat one

yo Jay how could ya compare da Knicks management to da Heat. Yo Zeke is just adding fire to Jack Layden's mess. Randy Pfund and Pat Riley actually kno how to properly manage and run a team like Pat Riley said this off season "we play our pay" and whats all these dollars we throwin at ppl??? we actually under da salary cap unlike da knicks. Jay how can u say Zeke be fixing things did ya forget all those over paid players he brought in. This offseason he Jerome James $30M contract he picked da way overpaid contract of Antonio Davis (did u 4get dat contract he signed back in T.O when Grunwald was da GM). Not too sure bout da Eddy Curry contract. He also picked up da Penny Hardaway contract JYD and he over over over paid Jamal Crawford and he also traded for Stephon Marbury and dats a whole new story. But seriously i like Thomas's draft picks these couplla yrs : Trevor Ariza, Channing Frye, Nate Robinson and Davis Lee (watched him play for U of Florida and yeah he got game he only 6'9 but he got a nice interior game).

But overall it is a known fact dat Miami Heat management is way better then da Knicks. Pat Riley and Randy Pfund got way less $$$ to work wit then Zeke does in NY but Riley makes da most out of it. Why u think Riley left NYC in da first place??

So yo Jay lemme throw this at u whats Billy King been doin the past 9 years to get talent around his superstar AI cuzz i've been seein new faces every year if its not sum1 getted traded its coach gettin fired

Jaylaani   

Z,

I didn’t compare the Knicks to the heat. Your boy Tone did it..I was just explaining.

Pat Riley and the Heat management have been there together for almost a decade. Zeke and company just came on board last year for the Knicks.

Yes Zeke is doing a great job in cleaning the mess he inherited. He traded Tim Thomas and his contract for productive players. He made Allen Houston retire and waved Jerome Williams. Penny was a throw in for a trade that must be made for the Knicks. They needed a point guard and yes Stephan can play. He mightn’t be a good leader but he’s better than a lot of the point guards in the NBA.

Pat Riley left NY because he couldn’t produce and his assistant actually out coached him…. please don’t get me started with Pat Riley and his over rated career. When was the last time he won anything in any capacity? 1988, with three hall of fame players in Magic, Worthy and Kareem was the last time he won. Throw Cooper and Byron Scot in the mix and any coach would have won with them guys. Pat Riley is the 80’s version of Phil Jackson. He’s no body.

Please lets not compare Wade to AI. Lets wait 5 more years than we will have that debate. Right now, isn’t fair to either one of them. Wade is a great player but he has long way to go.

Regarding Billy King, I never thought he made great moves. You never seen me coming here and defending him. Like I said before, I’m fan and I have the right o criticize my team when they’re not doing well. I just don’t follow them like I’m flocks of sheep following their master. For example, right now the Sixers are horrible defensive team. I acknowledge that and until they fix that I will be criticizing them.

Lake   

quote:Originally posted by Pretty Tone:

Heats are one of the elite teams right now without Shaq , they're winning games atleast..what is Iverson and Webber doing? Just goes to show you AI is not ******* with Wade, i'm sure he could put up a 34 points a night with the amount of shot attempts Iverson takes too... [/QB]
Some teams are in rebuilding mode and some has short term goals. Everybody knows Pat Riley wants win right now not next year not the year after.

Speaking of the Knicks, that team has high payroll not because they’re good and ready win a championship. They made mistakes of giving large amount of money for unworthy players. They miscalculate talent and Zeke is trying to get them out of it….THEY’RE REBULIDING.

All hear is a noise....once again you're not making sense..

P.S. You need take Basketball 101 from LAZIE...you really need to learn the game. There is more into basketball than watching few dunks in Sports Center.. [/QB]

You're going all over...

I said you're typing as if the Heats are spending all this money to be the champs

What team isn't? So are the Pistons..so are the 76ers so are Rockets ect ect...

When a team is trying to rebuild it means that they're trying develop their young squad for the years to come..teams like the hawks are it

You don't try to rebuild a team by bringing in players that passed their prime (Webber) and throw all kinds of money at.

When a team breaks the bank to bring in players it means they're serious about winning

You really type as if you know whats up...fall back dummy

You really type as if you know whats up...fall back dummy

YOu really need to learn the ABC's of having a discussion.

You don't know jack about anything, half the time I don't even know why you particape in these discussions, but its a free forum for all, so keep it up. YOu have been warned numerous times by ADMIN himself, other mods when you were using your other handles, just because you changed handles doesnt mean all is forgotten, you need to start acting your age, and stop calling fellow members names or your time here will be limited.

We don't need people like yourself and Z, who only follows your footsteps making this discussion or the sports section in general look bad. If you bitter about the comment of you lacking knowledge of the subject in question, fire back, but fire with class. J didn't call you any names, why do you have the need to call him names?

PS:How about that game; CAVS vs NETS, that was one hell of a game, even though CAVS lost. How about them nuggets 2-0 against heat, and to think the heat had a good lead to put themselves up for good, but Capital H, you must have the flu after lastnight's game, that was worse than sixers almost losing their double digit lead and the game to the bobcats, but atleast we came back and took care of home court, can't say the same about y'allz team.

nba! i am 4 la clippers this yr! i just would have been chilling if they had WADE!! me thinks this homie is the best nba player over all..!!

any 1 2nd that about wade!!