Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Guess who's BACK

was gone for awhile and what do i see

One guy saying that Nash last yr with the suns played with Marion,Stoudamire and Joe Jackson

aahahahahha its Joe Johnson and Jimmy Jackson

and sum1 puttin Shaq up for MVP ahahahh yeah he lost weight and is in better shape but this is commin from a HEAT fan Shaq aint havin MVP season Wade is

To da person that said that the Suns are still a winning team w/out Nash sorry but ur faaar from being rite on dat statement

U kno what the sad thing bout da playoffs are gonna be is dat the magic are one of the top teams rite now and theres a real good chance of them not makin the playoffs but da Magic Sixers game should be interesting tonite

who ever said that da Pacers would easily beat da Nets in da first round I'm guessin didnt hear what J.O'neal said bout his own team he said that the way his team is playin they dont deserve to make da playoffs

could Derek Anderson be Pat Riley's version of Phil Jackson's Brian Shaw??

It looks like dat Shareef is goin to his playoffs yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

too bad it took him 10yrs to do it plus he was injured a big chunk of the season and now commin off da bench

oh yeah one more thing

to da person dat said that Cavs vs Nets is gonna be good series

aahahahahhahahahahha I could put up my whole life savings on da line and tell u that series would not happen this yr. The only way that could happen is if da Nets and Cavs make it to da eastern conference finals

Tell them CapZ..

Hey I think your team is slipping also, Wade is not playing all well lately and alanzo out for a while..Shaq is out of shape again, I don't know man..

Philly lost again! what is wrong with this team? I just can't figure them out..They gotta all the talent in the world and yet they gonna miss the playoffs again..

It will be nice to see them against detroit instead we may see bulls getting swept in four games..

Big up to kings winning again, it looks they are getting in..

Playmaker, I really wish you would take that comment back about 76ers being a better team than the bulls to face off the pistons. I think 76ers would suck just as much as bulls, maybe more than bulls had they faced off the pistons. 76ers are worse than what they were last year and year before, its like each season they getting weaker and weaker and weaker. I said it on previous page, 76ers are better off not making to playoffs then facing pistons on the 1st round, its a waste of time. This is coming from a true 76er fan and Ima say it again, they better off resting then facing pistons. For a moment there I thought they would even push for #6, #7, depending if pacers lose, but they just lost to ORLANDO and that game against the heat was just unacceptable. Look at bulls, they were down today against the heat but came back and dominated even thought they were playing against heat's second unit 75% of the game. To me, thats hard work and determination, and 76ers ain't showing it.

To me, I don't think its fair for PAT to let bulls win that game and not let the 76ers win against the HEAT few nights ago, its just biased on Riley's part but thats coo. There is always next season.

Pistons way kulul yihiin.

I still stand by the series of the nets, nets ain't going anywhere, and I don't pay attention to players taking chaps at their own team on national TV, thats you CApital Z.(you quote on stats online, quote on players words)

I go by facts and facts alone, NETS AINT GOING ANYWHERE.

Who cares what O'neil said? Bottom line is, I want nets series to end ASAP, and whoever gets the job done is fine by me.

PS: Hottest team being ORLANDO? LOL Every losing team always gets up in time to close out their miserable season with a hot run, RAPTORS did it few yrs ago, its BS, why even bring up ORLANDO BS? ORLANDO IS JUST PLAYING TO KEEP THEIR JOB NEXT SEASON, NO ONE WANTS TO BE TRADED AND THEY KNOW OTHER TEAMS THEY FACING ARE DESPERATE TO GET INTO PLAYOFF, SO THEY JUST WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS, AINT MUCH SHIT TO IT..LOL@ORLANDO MAKING A PLAYOFF, YOU ARE A JOKE CAPITAL Z.

9-1 in their last 10 games

8 game winning streak where they beat da Spurs real squad (minus Ginobili who didnt play due to injury) who were competing against da Mavs fo first place back then and da Pistons who were competing for first in da NBA back then and they also beat da HEAT so the Magic being a JOKE im not so sure bout dat

If da Sixers went on a run like that im pretty sure they woulda been in fifth

and Pat Riley played his full squad against da sixers to make sure that they secured the second spot and after they did the next game they played was against da Bulls so he decided to rest his players

yo Layzie u sound pretty mad but i would be too if my boys didnt make da playoffs Oh well cant wait to see Billy King in da Lottery draft

But i still cant get over the fact that u'd call a 8 game winning streak a joke woooooow i think u gettin too emotional calm down be easy

Jaylaani   

Z,

The way the Heat is playing right now, I wouldn’t be so confident. Pray that Indian don’t fall to the 7 spot.

BTW, I didn’t understand the rest of your points. Perhaps, you can elaborate in more detail, thanks.

Layzie,

I agree, the Sixers are better of not making the Playoffs. Not only they’re rescued from embarrassment of getting their asz kicked in National television by Detroit but they’re also putting themselves in a better position to draft higher 14 pick vs. 10 or better which is the only way they can improve their rosters next year.

Orlando being hottest team in the NBA, are you kidding me? That is Television talk to boost rating. I don’t care how many games they win recently, they’re still a LOTTERY team. That is all that matter.

Playmaker,

I know what is wrong with the Sixers. There are three major factors to consider.

1) Mental toughness: with the exception of AI and Cwebb the Sixers are weak minded team. The big two came to play night in and night out but the rest of the team was brain dead from the beginning to the end.

2) The young core of the team in Andre, Kyle, John and Sammy didn’t improved from last year. Big things were expected from these guys this year and they didn’t bring it.

3) The injury of Willie Green was a big blow in their backcourt rotation. He was projected to be the first guard off the bench instead they settled with Kevin Ollie (who can’t play in this league).

P.S. I think the Nets are legit to make a noise. Watch out for Vance in the playoffs.

yo Jay read my posts since I came back do u see me biggin up da HEAT

I kno they playin crappy ball

yo Jay 4get da Pacers any team rite now in da top 8 in da east are dangerous I'm not expecting the Heat to do what they did last yr and sweep their first 2 series

I still think dat da Magic woulda made some noise if they made the playoffs if u dont trust me juss go and see what Duncan and KG said bout da kid Howard

But we'll juss see what they could do next yr

but on a brighter side Shareef finally made da playoffs

Jaylaani   

I told you at the beginning that Shareef and Kings will be in the playoffs.

I agree that Howard is a beast. Sky is the limit for that kid.

Does anyone know what the 76ers record is against the bucks this season? 2-2?

I'm hoping the bucks can jump on the pistons early and win that game, because that will definitely seal the deal for 8th spot. I don't see why they shouldn't win their last home game against the power of the east, its a good start to the playoffs on their part. The game against wizards should also be ok one to win, but the piston one will be the determining factor, they have it, all they gotta do is close it out.

I don't care how many of you think nets are hot, the real test comes on postseason, all that hot streak is nothing now, fresh start, so lets see if they can handle the 6th spot and by the way, who will be on the 6th becuz as of right now, pacers, bulls and bucks all got same record, I wish I knew the season series record for those teams, but anyways... Keep an eye on the east for next couple of nights.

PS:Z, lol@magic @playoff, the reality is they aren't in the playoffs, the kid is good, has been good since his draft night, I'm just surprised you didn't open your eyes to him sooner, but in any case, the kid needs pple to work around him, and going on a hot streak just becuz the season is over isn't worth discussing, its all about hype, you need to be paying attention to the actual games and not listen to sports center so much.

I still believe dat Orlando woulda made da playoffs if it wasnt for dat cancer Steve Francis

but dats my opinion and there's really nuttin to cry over rite lazy

no one in here woulda guess Howard doin this good this early in his career he just turned 20 in december and leads the league in rebounds

Yo Jay props to u fo actually believin in Shareef I think he has to have the lowest winning percentage of any player all time

yo Layzie how bout if i told u dat i aint even got cable

I watch games on da computer or see them live

so i dont kno what u talkin bout this sports center

Jaylaani   

Z,

Lol@watch the games live. You must be season ticket holder. Can I have some of that dough bro?

I always thought Shareef was a good player with bad teams. It takes more than one player to make a team better. Do you remember any all-star shareef played with in his career? That will be none. He is very loyal and religious guy. He doesn’t cry and demand trades like some player s in the league do year in and year out.

Did you say Steve Franchise was the reason Orlando didn’t make the playoff? You getta be kidding me. How about them trading the CAT to the Kings for no one? How about grant Hill styling designer suits on the bench?

Watch Steve next year with the knicks after they get rid of Stephan.

I agree Howard is progressing quicker than expected.

Yo CapZ, Don't make me dig out this thread! I remember exactly what you said and it was the kings will not make the playoffs because of shareef's jinx...Haha!!

^^^LoL@you

Capital Z never came out and said he knew Abdul Rahim would make the playoffs, he said

but on a brighter side Shareef finally made da playoffs

..meaning, he was just stating the obvious that he finally made the playoffs, in other words, saying it out loud.

I know you are excited about em nets, PM, but you gotta take it easy on them folks, first you jumped@Jay for calling you "son", lol, now you are reading more into what Capital Z said.

On to more interesting news, what I am looking on Tonight's games Laker Vs Hornets/Oklahoma is a loss on the lakers part, because that would automatically make them face spurs and an early elimination for Phil Jackson as well as his boy Kobe, I'm sure he won't be dropping 80pts on Bowen on playoff pace.

I would rather watch Suns/Kings,then Suns/Lakers, only because the kings match better with Suns, then the lakers, either way, Suns will have difficulty putting away those teams, unless they shoot 3's the entire series.

I'm also looking to see a Loss on the Wizards part tonight against Pistons,last thing I want is Wizards facing Cavs. I would rather watch CAVS play against bucks and finish that up early and rest up for 2nd round. The chances of Bucks capturing the 5th Spot is far fetched, but possible. If Pacer/wizards/bulls all lose tonight, which is quite possible, because 1st, Raptors dont want to have a Sweep on their hands over the Bulls, 2nd, Pacers are playing against MAgic, and Magic want to spoil for folks, those teams, raptors and magic might just play for heart, since their diginity is packed up with their luggage.(Desperate teams are very capable of winning when the game is at stake because they have nothing to lose, no pressure)

Either way, I am just waiting for those 3 teams to work hard for Bucks inorder for them to get the 5th seat. So, the key is, let magic/raptors/hornets/pistons all win tonight.

LazieG, I don't let anything slip bye me..Jay calling me a son? you are an instigator aint you?

I am gonna pick two upsets here.. The lakers and the Kings both have a good chances to win..Simply because lakers have Kobe..Keep hating LaZieG..

BTW, Bowen is just a dirty player not a good defender..