Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

lol@U playmaker. I see you calling me out in the open. Let me tell you, nets can win all the games they can now, but they won't get passed the 1st round of playoffs, especially if playoffs were to start today, they be facing the mighty PACERS. They aren't title contenders but I am sure they can upset the nets and take it to 6 games. The only excitement I see coming off the playoffs in the east is the 4th & 5Th spot teams, CAVS Vs Wizards, that is the only good match that will come off the 1st round, then will just wait out on the East finals Detroit Vs Heat, if it comes to that.

Getting back to the West, kings can definitely make a run, but #1 Spurs are waiting on them, and it be a total loss on the kings part to work this hard and be torn apart very early in the playoffs, but then again, there is a possibility Dallas might steal the #1 Spot, if thats the case, we got a series on our hands Vs Kings.

Look out for the kings not to just make the playoffs but push for the #7 spot. If mavericks hold off the spurs on #1, we just might see another good series again'st lakers. The only excitement out of the west on the 1st round is the team Mavericks face, Lakers/Kings, only if Dallas holds on to #1.

I'm very disappointed about the Sixers future, but I still see them making a push for the #1 in atlantic, all it takes it just few wins in a row and few losses on the nets part and we are right on the #3 spot in the east, if thats the case, we got a better chance going deep into playoffs, but if Sixers manage to stay off #8, then they are doomed once again. I would rather have sixers fall out off the playoff picture then face Detroit for a second consecutive playoff loss. Early elimination is a huge blow for any team, and I would rather have them go home early, rest bodies and re-group for next season then waste time playing against Detroit when we all know it won't go as far as 5 games, maybe 6 if sixers play hard.

LazieGirl, I will say it right here and i will bet money on it the nets will pass the first round, If you remember nets beat both the heat and detroit in the season..

The problem with philly is among the players, and i don't understand why dalembert don't get more minutes? The guy can play some D.

Hey the nets are on nine game win streak and did i mention they just beat detroit and suns on back to back nights?

I been saying this all along, the nets can ball with the best of them..Bring it on in the playoffs..and what about those ppl(I am not gonna mention names) that kept saying Vince carter will get hurt, he can't finish a season, he is soft and this and that.. blah blah blah..

Playmaker, always on Vince's case. When will "I told you Vince is a badass" routine end???

Vince is a crybaby, but now he is out in the open(he is exposed more now than when he was a raptor), he has a good leader in Kidd, and he has to compete with Richard Jefferson, what more motivation do you need?

I just came back from a fantastic game finish from the miami Heat, they were in town facing the miserable Raptors. Raptors jumped up and down with a OK lead until the heat's defense took over right at the end of the 4th quarter and the rest was, "I TOLD YOU SO". Too bad Shaq sad out on this one, but it was a good call, because they didn't need him at all. Dolceac(or whoever u spell his name) was just disappointment all through out 2nd quarter, what a waste of a backup center. Heat are in trouble if SHAQ gets hurt in the postseason....(THEY HAVE NO ONE IN THE MIDDLE , aND TONIGHT IT REALLY SHOWED...))

On to more sad news, sixers keep on losing, I just hope they just fade off the playoff picture.

PLAYMAKER, Did you watch the game lastnight dallas Vs detroit?? It was a good play, from start to finish, too bad dallas couldn't close it out.

I'm liking dallas this season, they are fun to watch, they are competing from start to finish on almost all the teams I watched them play against this season. I'm looking forward to their series.

Lake   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Hey the nets are on nine game win streak and did i mention they just beat detroit and suns on back to back nights?

I been saying this all along, the nets can ball with the best of them..Bring it on in the playoffs..and what about those ppl(I am not gonna mention names) that kept saying Vince carter will get hurt, he can't finish a season, he is soft and this and that.. blah blah blah..

True Vince is proving himself big time..I was one of is doubters but I must I admit his balling this year

Jaylaani   

Vince was always great..he just didn't wanna play in Toronto.

I always love his game. How about the unguardedly fade away jumper he added into his game recently? Vince has a completed game now. You can't dispute his maturity and development over the years.

Did you guys forget those playoff games vs. Sixers where he and AI was going at it night in night out dropping 50+ point each?

If the Sixers finished six in the playoffs standings (they are only 2 games behind currently) we may see that again.

^^ Somebody needs to tell this to lazieGirl, In her eyes this guy can not anything right or maybe is that she is bitter because he left the raptors? I bet you that is what it is..Don't even front lazieG..

Playmaker, if you look back on all the comments I made about Carter, you would notice that I never once questioned his skills. He is a good player, but doesn't mean he is a great player.

To be a great player, you can't be an opportunist, selfish. He doesn't know the basic principle of how to be a team player, that is why he will never be a great player but just a good player to watch, who knows how to do flashy dunks etc.

My problem with vince is he plays when he wants to and turns himself off on nights he doesn't want to perform.

When he had a raptor Uniform on, he had a trend.

When the raptors were facing teams that had all star players such as Kobe, AI etc, you knew to expect the best out of Carter on those nights, whether it was home or away. You also knew what to expect when he was playing with teams like ATLANTA, and BULLS back then, that he wouldn't bring as much effort to that game.

He even went as far as faking injuries because he didn't have a passion for the city or the team the moment he locked that big contact, that was it for him. He sat back and but didn't earn his pay, and that is were the selfishness comes from.

Now, he knows that he has good players among him, he knows he has to perform because if there is more highlights of JEFFERSON than CARTER at sPORTS center on 11PM, that is just a huge blow for him, something he can't allow to happen and thats what's bringing this sudden passion.

The man is fake, but I really hope he grew when he was traded because I assure you if he goes back to his old ways in T.O with the nets(because he might just start to get unhappy in brick city etc), I'm guessing that would be the last big contact he will ever get out of this league, unless he goes to D-League, and you know they don't pay up much over @ D-League.

Thats my piece for today, thank you for your attention to this matter PLAYMAKER, I hope for your sake, carter keeps up this sudden good front come playoff time, otherwise it be a huge blow to you and the carter fans all around.

Jaylaani   

Here is a question for the NBA heavy weights such as Lazie, Play, Capital Z and others.

Who is your MVP for this year and why? I will give you mine alter.

It is a tough call.. I know nash and chauncy are doing their thing, but for me is a toss up between Kobe and Lebron..

For lebron the team record speaks for itself,.. before he joined the team you know where they were and now they are a series contenders, plus he makes the other players look good.

For Kobe, He brings every night and every time you watch spotrs center or the lakers game he is always breaking a new record.. I think he is on another level.

So based on that I am gonna say KOBE.

Jaylaani   

Kobe? Are you kidding me?

King James maybe but Kobe? What is so different from what AI is doing? Numbers don’t mean shyt when your team stinks.

I think there is only one MVP in this league and that is Mr. big shot Chauncey Billups.

Last year's winner (steve Nash) proved us that isn’t always about the numbers rather efficiency and control. There you have a point guard who is playing with 5 all stars and keeping them together with the best recoprd in the league. Not to mention hitting the big shot time after time.

If Magic Johnson won MVPs playing with multiple superstars without putting huge numbers like Michael Jordan did than Chauncey must be the ultimate definition of this award.

Lake   

I like Kobe alot

His been playing well the whole season..a one man show so what? MVP=most valuable player and it defines him..

Take Nash out of the Suns= They have a good team that can win ball games and compete

Same case with billubs

Lebron? ehhhh Kobe has better numbers

2006 MVP= Kobe no doubt