Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Lake   

You don't remember me posting? Does Lake da agony refreashes your mind?

And yeah my team aren't the heats, I was just commenting on the game..how Wade took over the game was just sick, without his big man.

You support your sixers huh..yet you don't have any hope for them winning the title (How is that supporting your team?) Why Sports Illustrated didn't predict them to win it all..so you're going by it?

As of now Wade is playing alot better than Iverson is...I'm not talking about the pass, i'm talking about NOW..you want prove? look up the stats...wade is a better all around player then AI is

Jaylaani   

32 PPG and 8 Dimes 3 steels. He also 6 yrs older and 5 inches shorter not to mention 50 lbs lighter and all the injuries throughout the years.

You're not making sense as usual man. One doesn't have to be a fan for his team only when they're championship caliber. I'm realist. Sixers are good team but they're long shot in winning championship this year. When Adre becomes 20 ppg scorer next year may be but, this year no. However, they're still my team and I will support them regardless win or lose.

BTW, why did you change your nick?

yo Jay watch ur mouth hommy i mite not have responded in a while but dat didnt mean i wasnt following. Shaq averagin wah u say 15pts and 6 rebs ahahhah typical SOL members only givin u one side of da story hommy da guy got injured durin da second game of da season how u gonna post season stats bout a player dat played only 1.5 GAMES

wah u say bout Detroit still being da best team yeah they got off to a good start but we'll see how they finish cuzz im predicting dat da Pacers gonna win da central division.

B4 u make ur predictions bout Shaq bein slo and stuff lets see how he does this season ight

OH yeah wah kinda fan thinks his team aint gonna win da championship dayum back in 04 when we started of 0-7 i was still tellin ppl we gonna win da championship and we almost did too all we had to do was win dat game 6 against da pacers damn it

Like i stated da whole time b4 da season da Kings aint makin da playoffs u know why da Shareef jinx dats why and i also predicted in da offseason dat da Warriors gonna win da pacific and obviously da HEAT gonna win da whole thing

come June we still gonna be talkin bout da HEAT and in june we gonna be talkin bout da Sixers in da draft lottery ahahahahahahaa

Jaylaani   

Z,

What is up with the threat dude?

Read my "lips" the Heat ain’t gonna win shyt this year or any other year. Shaq is old and the team they had last year was ten times better than this year’s team. And A.I is better than Wade. What are you gonna do about it?

Every one knows Detroit is complete team and the best in the east, at least they don’t lose to the Raptors. Once again you're talking with your emotions. Get a dog if you’re that scare.

As far as me being fan of the Sixers, I was here when they were 20 and 62 and I was here when they went to the finals. I don’t change teams like I change my shirt.

LMAO@YOU JAY.

You are right about one thing jay, alot of folks around these parts of the forum tend to change teams like they change their underwear/shirts.

Talk about you ain't a true fan if you think your team ain't going to the championship.

CAPITAL Z is a dreamer, the sooner he knows, the better.

Z, just because you live in a fantasy world and think every season the heat gonna take it all the way, don't mean you are being reasonable or realistic. You need a reality check, not every single team will make it to the end, come june.(thats why there is only two teams that can come off from each conference)

Real fans know the facts, the so so not fans know how to dream and dream big, take a pick.

Lake   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Z,

What is up with the threat dude?

Read my "lips" the Heat ain’t gonna win shyt this year or any other year. Shaq is old and the team they had last year was ten times better than this year’s team. And A.I is better than Wade. What are you gonna do about it?

Every one knows Detroit is complete team and the best in the east, at least they don’t lose to the Raptors. Once again you're talking with your emotions. Get a dog if you’re that scare.

As far as me being fan of the Sixers, I was here when they were 20 and 62 and I was here when they went to the finals. I don’t change teams like I change my shirt.

So WHAT IF the heats go all the way this year? You will look awfully retarded wont you? Why make assumptions...The Heats got pretty good chance actually to making it all the way.

So does your Sixers in fact..(as much as your say they wont win it all)

The season still young, alot of things can change...Big trades, Injuries I mean alot, just STFU in the mean time

LOL@these SOL critics

yo Jay u tellin me to get a dog

u gettin weak bro dats da best come back u had

but yo we were missin 2 starters when playin in T.O but no excuses but then again werent we missin 2 starters when we beat da Sixers??????

yo lazy HEAT winnin a championship is more then a dream its a possibility

Jaylaani   

Z,

Injuries are part of the game, find a way to cope with it. After all, they (Heat) suppose to be deep enough to compensate for their injuries. Two all stars in Mourning and Payton substituted for those two guys against the Sixers. Besides, you should win your HOME games.

Incase you haven’t been watching, Dalebert, the Sixers starting center who led everybody in rebounding last year in the playoffs hasn’t played a game for the Sixers yet. So as Willie Greer who supposed be a major part of our backcourt rotation. You don’t see me crying and complaining about injuries nor should you. That is why I told you to getta dog if you’re that scared.

P.S. Did the Heat lost to the Pacers twice in this young season? Now I see why you keep saying the Pacers will win the central division ahead of the Pistons. The Pacers are maybe better that the Heat but the Pistons will win ahead of them and will represent the East in the Finals.

Pretty,

Every one has a “CHANCE†to win it all including the Raptors and the Hawks. The reality is, they’re not going to win it nor will the Heat.

Lake   

How are you comparing the Heats to the hawks and the raptors? talking about people letting their emotions talk for them plzzz

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Pretty Tone:

How are you comparing the Heats to the hawks and the raptors? talking about people letting their emotions talk for them plzzz

I will let this one slide since you can’t read basic English……hint “CHANCEâ€

yo jay same thing could be said bout u not being able to read like I said injuries isnt an excuse

But yo Jay seriously how could u even put da Hawks and raptors in da same sentence wit da HEAT

NBA all-star ballot came out who y'all voting for

But u kno i cant end it like dat

HEAT for LIFE

Zo 9 BLOCKS he still got it ahahahahahha

[ December 01, 2005, 11:55: Message edited by: Northerner ]

Getting back to the real issues.

J simply pointed out that even the hawks have faith of winning this thing every single training camp they hold each start of the season, just like every other team in the league. The reality is that they are far from winning playoff birth much less a championship. This just isn't the season for you H, you can keep making fun of jay, but at the end of the day, you know and I know that he is right, your team will not win a title this year, mark my words.[/i]

PS: Try surviving without your big man before you can dream up a title and wade holding the trophy and y'all having a victory parade come june.

[ December 01, 2005, 11:56: Message edited by: Northerner ]

Jaylaani   

Layzie,

He isn’t making fun of me rather making Asz of him self as usual. There is a difference.

P.S.

Thanks for the Eng. 101 for those who have comprehensive dysfunctional syndrome.

I don’t even know how to respond to you on this one. I see you’re taking this way too seriously. Whus up with the name calling?

[ December 01, 2005, 11:57: Message edited by: Northerner ]

N.O.R.F   

Capital Z

Stop insulting people and get a grip! Its just a game and different opinions will always occur but it doesnt mean you should insult someone because of it.

ps reading American sports threads is not my thing so dont make me come back!

Your have been warned!