Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Qac Qaac   

guys i know it is early for nba season to start... we still have 12 days left... but i dont't want anyone to cheat, to get a feel for the teams then they could pick... i want u guys to pick now... which team do u think would win the nba championship this year....

my pick would be Detroit or Spurs?..

Houston next year after this one.. after t-mac and yao get used to each other...

Wiilo   

Well, it is hard to say, or to pick any team right now, 'cause there are good players that changed teams, so u would see teams that u don't expact to win, will win, or at least do well, so it is hard, but iam picking eather, (if eather is allowed)San Antonio/Minnesota/Dalas/Houston from West, and Pistons/Indina/heat/New Jersay from the East, and the NBA Finals, San Antonio and Pistons, and the Champions will be the San Antonio. that is my pre, prediction, i think i can chance my prediction later on i guess.........Lol :D

Go figure

my pick would be Detroit or Spurs?..

Houston next year after this one.. after t-mac and yao get used to each other...

Let's just get through this upcoming season, as far as next season is concerned, we will discuss it when we get there, insha allah.

First thing is first...

Let me break down the powerhouse of the eastern conference, and then I will break down the western conference powerhouse.

:::Eastern Conference:::

I will start with my favourite division, the atlantic division.

1: Sixers

2: Knicks

3: Raptors

3T: Celtics

(T=Tie, either team can capture the last spot)

The new Southest Division is as follows:

1: Heat

2: Wizards

3: Magic

Central division a.K.a The powerhouse of the east is as follows:

1: Pacers

2: Pistons

3: Bucks

(Eight out of the ten teams I mentioned above will come out of the east, guaranteed)

~~~ The End ~~~~

:::Western Conference:::

The so called Northwest Division's Top 3. (This division will get very competitive, and its very tough division to play for, and against...this division is the new powerhouse of the west, and it will be very tie race all the way to the end.)

1: Timberwolves

2: Nuggets

3: Sonics

3T: Jazz

(T=Tie, either team can capture the last spot)

Note: This division will have atleast two teams competing for the western conference finals this season, either way one of the top two teams will fight for a trip to the finals.

Pacific Division a.K.a the No Show Division is as follows:

1: Kings

2: Suns

3: Warriors

(No worries, this division will be lucky to come out of the first round of the playoffs this season.)

Southwest division is as follows:

1: Spurs

2: Grizzlies

3: Rockets

Note: I will expect the same effort from the grizzlies as last season, but maturity will be a factor this season. They just might give the northwest division a run for their money, along side the spurs. As far as rockets are concerned, I will agree with what qaac said, its still too soon to tell and even though they might barely make the playoffs, they won't come close to competing with the likes of grizzlies or spurs, or wolves or even nuggest or the young jazz just yet.

~~~The End~~~

Qac Qaac   

Wiilo Nets are not that good this year, they will be bad team..

lazygirl the atlantic devision is up for graps anyone could win it, those teams are evenly equal.. Dallas i like them with steve nash and newitzky now they seperated i dont like it..

Wiilo   

Hay Qac qaac i didn't say the Nets are good, or even bad, but i think they will make the playoffs, ok, Dallas will be good i guess, and my old Lakers, i don't know this year, may be next year, or year after, but i don't see them making the playoffs this year. Lol :D

Go figure

Qac Qaac   

the lakers have better chance of making the playoff then. Nets. girl get updated, no Kenyon Martin, and Jason Kidd will be away for half of the season.. how they gonna make the playoff tell me.. lakers atleast have kobe, odom, butler and more players, they could sneak in..

Wiilo   

Hay, is not like i don't want them to make the playoffs, but what iam saying is that i don't know thier chance of making to the playoffs,ok, don't get me wrong, i want them to make the playoffs and the finals of course, and (FYI) they are my team..Lol :D:D and i know all the players they got and all the players they lost......to trade, free agent, and for retirement.........i know all about their situ.............lol :D:D

Go figure

Changed   

About Time KG got himself a Ring!!

Hoping TImberwolves would do win!!

Finals Minn:Timberwolves and Detriot: Pistons smile.gif

i know one thing 4 sho is that da Heat are gonna win da southeast division

To all da ppl dat heard wah G.Arenas said bout us ahahahahahha dun take him seriously he promised da Wizz a playoffs spot but wah did they get last season 27 wins i think ahahahahahha

Orlando aint got nuttin on us we beat them in preseason w/out Shaq

Most improved player- Rasual Butler

MVP- Shaquille O'neal

Best 6th man- Wesley Person or Donyell Marshall if he doesnt start for T.O

Coach of da yr- Stan van Gundy

finals MVP- Shaq

2004/05 Champions- Miami Heat

Wiilo   

Qac qaac sxb it is ok, u don't have to like them

ok...............lol :D:D

Even if u hate them it is still ok............

Go figure

Wiilo   

"like they did last year, and with the lakers" is that supposed to piss me off,

or "Kuxumayn" :rolleyes: aniga, i like the Pistons, but the Heat is not the Heat of last yr, may be should beat the Pistons this yr, well, walaalo u will never know.

Lol :D:D:D

Go figure

yo qac u make me laff

do u even kno wah u be talkin bout

pistons beat who las yr????????????????

yo 4 da record we lost to da team wit da best record we lost in 6 games in one of da best series in da playoffs last yr but u wouldnt kno nethin bout that cuz u was 2 buzzy watchin VC at his weddin

yo qac how could u even 4get dat series las yr

u 4got how badly Jermaine O'neal got facialed by my boi Wade he jus flushed it down his throat

this yr we gonna be da ones to take'em out

Miami Heat we got da Southeast on lock