Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

Z,

It’s another day of Capital Z’s fantasy world. What do you mean by “us†and "we" any way? Are you in the Heat’s payroll too?

BTW, Happy New year…hope you grow few more brain cells this year…ALLAH knows you need it.

P.S. I wouldn’t brag about the Heat right now if I were you.

yo Jay how'd u guess dat was wish for da new yr. Lemme guess urs dat da Sixers finish above 0.500.

Yeah dat was a tuff lose to swallow against da Hornets well atleast we didnt lose to da Suns by 20pts but to da Sixers defense we could say dat da Suns offense was too much to handle or I guess u could say dat da Suns were still pissed bout their triple O.T. lose to da knicks and took out on y'all. Lemme ask u sumtin are da Suns a good defensive team cuzz they reduced AI to only 16pts. Eddie House (former HEAT player picked by Pat Riley) and James Jones scored more then AI and they both came off da bench

P.S. watch US (and No they dont pay me to be a fan) 2morrow nite as we show y'all how to care of them Suns

N.O.R.F   

Excuse my ignorance but who is the reigning NBA champs? Pistons?

Does Majic Johnson still play for the lakers? :confused:

Jaylaani   

Northerner,

Actually Magic Johnson plays for the Clippers now, that is LA other team.

It’s Michael Jordan that plays for the Lakers now.

I’m sorry but the reigning champions aren’t the Pistons…THE SIXERS won the NBA championship last year.

N.O.R.F   

^^yeah right!, Alan Iverson has an NBA ring? i dont think so, i'm pretty sure it was the Pistons.

As for MJ and MJ, i know they are both retired, but the NBA has never been the same without Jordan. Hence why many in the UK dont know exactly what is going on in the NBA.

Jaylaani   

You can say the same thing about soccer and us. Personally me, I know nothing about soccer what is so ever...

BTW, the Spurs won the championship last year beating the Pistons in 7 games.

N.O.R.F   

^^yes, the Pistons came back from 3 down and made 3-3 (i think), then i got on a plane and forgot about it, i just thought the Pistons won

ps it football not soccer :mad:

pps: is it ok to elbow someone? like Kobe did? was his punishment slightly heavy?

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

[QB] Kobe who?..

Are you serious? Kobe, you know the guy that plays for the lakers and wears No 8 and he was the guy that had 98 pts for the last two games first time in the past 10yrs. But then again you are a philly fan so i expect that from you.

Jaylaani   

Play,

Ooh is that who Kobe is?

He is from Philly too you know!

BTW, 98 points in two games don’t impress me…as you said it your self bro, I’m a Sixers fan and I have the pleasure to witness that kind of performance night in and night out. It might not happen consecutive nights but it does happen more than any other NBA city.

Assuming that you’re Lakers fan, how you guys coping life with out the big diesel?

I am not a lakers fan i am just NBA fan, but there are some players that i like to see them do good no matter what team they play for. AI, Vince, kobe and KG.

Yeah i know kobe is from philly that is why i said philly fans can't stand kobe.

Btw 188 pts in the last 4 games c'mon don't tell me that is not impressive, that is sick.

Dude, he is averaging 47pt/game for the last 4 games what else coud he do?

Yep add C/webb and grant hill to that list and if you wanna go back to the old days, Penny hardaway was my player till shaq-fu broke that off just like he did with the lakers..

Jaylaani   

Please don’t get me wrong. I think Kobe is the best perimeter player in the league. There is no question about his talent but the man has issues. He’s the most hated super-star out side of LA.

I agree Penny was the man…..even Jordan was impressed with his all around talent. I would add Wade, Steve Franchise and Ray Allen in that list as well

Here is the list of the player I can’t stand.

Jason Kid (the most over-rated so called super star in the history of the league)

Paul Pierce

Ron Artest

T-Mac

Kenyan Martin