Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Yo Rudy I second that

Lazy I'm Killin this topic u say ahahhaha

I see u like to blame others but not urself but then again every1 has their opinion rite????

76ers are 7-4 at home and da HEAT are 7-3 so what were u sayin bout protectin ya homecourt???

Like most others in here u juss talkin outta emotion so b4 u post again take a deep breath relax and think b4 u type ok dats da only tip i'll be givin cuzz I do one freebies next time its $$$$

Tonite Washington vs Miami

Lake   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:You really type as if you know whats up...fall back dummy

You don't know jack about anything, half the time I don't even know why you particape in these discussions, but its a free forum for all, so keep it up. .
its ironic this statement is coming from this girl ?lol...look we're trying to ignore you here, please don't quote me...get back to the Women forum and leave the guys to talk

I don't know jack about ball? ummm okay

How do you support a team that isn't your home team? I don't understand...unless if you're some *#@*&^# that follows around some baller that she happends to think attractive...That's exactly the reason you like the 76ers, don't even front...That's why your ball talk holds no weight

Capital H, nice try. I know it isn't fun losing, especially when you were all bumped up the start of the season, hoping this team would have went all the way, yet never really got their foot off the ground. It isn't your fault, it happens to the best of teams, but don't get so bitter about it.

DOn't try to waste time with stats you got off a scoreboard and come here telling me the wins and losses. I know you love to bring out stats on just about every mention of the heat, but stats aint going to dig out the hole your team dug for themselves, you might want to come up with a better plan.

Since you are a stats man CApital H, let me throw some your way. 3-0, destroyed nets in their home within 24hrs of taking down the bobcats athome, and came back a day later and got much deserved win over wolves at home, all thanks to our washed up player that everyone loves to hate, with his 23-21 performance. Can I say more about webber's defence lastnight, do I even need to comment about it, I am sure you took a glimpse of that lastnight Z. we are back up the win margin, .500, and first in atlantic.

I said, we nearly blew a huge lead friday night but closed out at the end , you can't say the same about your team that night so instead you tried to shift the attention away from that by focusing on wins and loss columns. YOu had that game, and you knew you had it, yet carmelo and company destroyed you once again but this time @home and to make matters worse, stole your team's lead.

Are you still convinced the heat are getting it done? YOu really think you have a chance against the spurs, if you ever make it past the pistons? YOu can't even finish out teams at home without shaq, and all of those washed up players y'all got over the summer. Where is walker? Why hasn't he showned up yet? Is his mind still in green zone, does he think he is watching pierce do all the work? What happened to J williams? Better yet, what happened to your coach? FAMILY OVER CHAMPIONSHIP? C'mon now, who is he trying to convince, himself ?? Where is everybody capital H.

"My family means more to me", lol, you know he got the boot, but I guess he just wants to leave with his dignity still intact. Its obvious calool cuus couldn't take the pressure that was being put on him, but lets see what PAT can do better.

GETTING BACK TO YOU ABAAYO, LOL@WOMEN'S FORUM. I think you have that section covered for all women since you can't get enough of the section itself, you manly man you.(I left the section for you since you get more out of it than I do)

If I were you abaayo, I would really question the real reasons as to why you lurke around here. Ask yourself this question, why did I contribute more to Layzie than the thread itself. The evidence is looking right at you, go back to previous discussions, you mentioned more of me, in your sad attempt to get my attention than you did of this thread, so much for ignoring me. Why do you torture yourself so much? Its obvious you don't enjoy basketball, and you don't even like anything about basketball, and don't know jack about anything, especially where I am concerned, but we both know the reason why you still lurke around here, you just can't get enough of me, its ok, your secret is save all around.

Jaylaani   

How do you support a team that isn't your home team? I don't understand...unless if you're some *#@*&^# that follows around some baller that she happends to think attractive...That's exactly the reason you like the 76ers, don't even front...That's why your ball talk holds no weight [/QB]

This says enough about this creature walaahi. Who said we have to be limited to our home teams? I live in Philly but I hate the Eagles. I don't like the Phillies and I follow the Blue Jays in Baseball. There're people who live in US and Canada and follow soccer teams in Europe.

BTW, I think you have a crush on AI. You mentioned few times how attractive he is and how much Lazie likes him because of it. I never heard of her saying such thing but you're keep repeating that same phrase like broken record. Whuz up with that bro?

Z,

Since when did the Sixers become the benchmark of "your" team? The Heat supposed to unseed the Pistons in the Eastern conference and over take the Spurs in the NBA championship. Lazie said enough and said well about the over rated Heat. They change coachs all they want, they ain’t going no where.

Let me wipe my tears off for Poor Van Gundy. "the family guy"....I told you at the beginning of the season that Pat Riley will be inserting him self as the coach of the Heat before the season is over. I guess I was right about it.

Subb Lazie,

The Sixers have good offensive players but they need to become more consistent in the defensive end of the ball. Last night against the Wolves was great showing of what Webber can do when he's is challenged. He was playing great power forwards night in and night out in Sacramento. Now that he’s playing in the east that personal challenge isn’t there any more. People forget the guy was the player of the month in January when he was traded to the Sixers.

They destroyed the Nets on their home court over the weekend as well by limiting Jefferson and Vince in the perimeter. I'm encouraged but we need to wait and see. They hired Moses Malone, the greatest rebounder of all time, to school those young guys. It looks like it's working so far.

P.S. Be easy on them boys…

First of all we on a 2 game winning streak we playin in Milwaukee tonite

2ndly da HEAT changin coaches ahahahhhaahha dont make me laff that sounds hypocritical of u doesnt it. I think da Sixers are the organization dats doin dat Larry Brown then O'brien and now Mo Cheeks and like u said now they got Moses Malone as an assistand seriously y'all need to check ya sources and yo Hatin crew i talk numbers cuzz numbers speak da truth

Oh yeah da Sixers have a nice opportunity to go over 500 at home against da Hawks dun blow it

Jaylaani   

Z,

That is it...that's all you getta say.

I HOPE YOU DON'T TALK LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE B/C YOU AIN'T MAKING SENSE!

P.S.

READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE POSTING BEFORE RESPONDING. NO ONE CRIRICIZED THE CAOCHING CHANGE...IT'S HOW IT WENT DOWN HOWEVER, I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I'M NOT SURPRISE...I ACTTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD MOVE. IT WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE AS MUCH AS CHAMPIONSHIP GOES BUT AT LEAST HE WIL BE THE ULTIMATE FIGURE TO BLAME ON PUTTING GARBAGE AROUND WADE AND SHAQ NOT A POOR SCAPEGOAT COACH..

Like I said before, Sixers aren’t the your measure stick.

Im gonna respond ONCE & ONCE only on da Stan V.Gundy topic. He left on his own if he was forced out wouldnt u think he would of taken all the money on his contract and just left???? Since when was someone wanting to spend some time with his family such a bad thing????

Yo i keep my response nice and short unlike sum other ppl who live on da computer.

Me not making sense??? read ur last sentence: Sixers aren’t the your measure stick. What da hell does that mean ahaahaaaa. Like i said there too many hypocritical ppl in here. Check yaself first hommy then come at me

since u got this new love for P.S lemme try it out ight

P.S. since u think Pat Riley is such garbage why dont u say it to his face tomorrow nite at the Wachovia Center huh???? Or are u the type of person dat only talks behind a screen?????

Jaylaani   

The Sixers aren't your measure stick because the Heat supposed to unseed the Pistons and win a championship this YEAR not next year or the following year but this year. They hanging around .500 all year and more than quarter of the season is over.

The Sixers were the 7 seat in the East last year.

I never once said the Sixers are better team than the Heat. I know basketball something I can’t say about you. All I’m saying is that the Heat aren’t as good as they supposed to be.

Getta book and read more if you can't comprehend basic English.

I thought this was the NBA thread not philly Vs the heat, anyway i know my wolves are doing alright and it is still too early to say but i think so far dallas is the team to beat.

I don't know what happend to my boy vinsanity but they really need a PF and a center big time, about the philly it looks like they are finally jelling together, LazieG you know C/Web will do his thing if iverson passes the ball first.

Lake   

Attenton from you? OMG you’re ridiculous now, trust me you’re not getting no attention like those fat, over weight girls with little clothing during the summer times. Don’t flatter yourself WTF is abaayo? I don’t talk like the way you do ma…You’re trying too hard if you ask me…you could type all the essays you want to try to prove yourself. You got nothing on me trust me lol

And Jay

0790729709.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

That's not a good look homie

Yo Jay one question for ya were u part of Wachovia crowd last nite dat was booing the 76ers??????? Pat Riley 4-0 as a coach i dun kno ppl y'all already kno imma numbers person

Haters keep hatin but da HEAT keep winnin

4 game winnin streak and tonite its LBJ and da Cavs can we make it 5 str8????????

You probably made 5 in a row in your dreams, dreamer.

Dreamer, I don't understand why you constantly comparing 76ers to the Heat. No one said that 76ers had a better team than the heat, no one said the 76ers would dominate the heat. You have a tendency to go off track by focusing on NAC NAC. YOu ought to shift your attention and energy to the real competition, the teams that stand in your team's way to capturing the title, thats what you ought to be discussing, not games against 76ers, or the bucks, or the cavs and james who destroyed your team. You ought to be worrying about the big fish, not the small ones. FOCUS BOY, FOCUS.

First of all thank u Lazy for not writing ur 200 line responses AND FINALLY y'all admitted it da HEAT are way better then da 76ers dayum it but dun worry we gonna put another run of wins again and be competing against da Pistons for da top spot in da east around da all-star break

But seriously Payton been playin well and looks like he been workin on his perimeter game but then again wit Bob McAdoo as da assistant. Who u think taught Caron Butler how to shoot

PS Lazy what u call dreaming i call believing

we gonna win it all this yr believe dat

Shyheim   

Wassup y'all..I see we got NBA editors and fans up in this place lol..this year haven't really watched a whole lotta basketball at all..due to my working life..but as far as the west...I say spurs are gonna take it..watch out for phoenix with amare they are unstopable..they also got kurt thomas who gives them defense along with raja bell. As far as the clippers, i think they are alright, but comes near the middle of the season..they will break down as they are not experienced as a team. Dallas is also a team to watch out for..but they won't go far... let's take it to the east..i really believe detroit can win it again..although miami is my favourite team, they seem to be playing well, but they have no defensive presence at all to compete with detroit..defense wins games here...and i really like the cavaliers as well as the 76'ers as they are underdogs.