Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

Z,

Lazie illustrated what the Heat should focus on for you very comprehensively. …not the Sixers, not the Cavs or the Pacers. It’s all or nothing for your Heat team this year. The reality is they’re NOT going to see a championship trophy in South beach, not as long as the Pistons and the Spurs are competing in the same league.

Speaking of GP and his shooting touch, the guy is a future hall famer. He knows how to maximize his limited and aging talent. McAdoo didn’t teach him how to shoot the ball in the age of 37…get real man. Give the guy some credit for being a Pro.

Like I said before, the Sixers are bad defensive team. Until they correct their defensive liability, they’re going to have some problems throughout the year.

See Z I’m die hard Sixers fan but I’m not afraid of criticizing them…that is what fans do.

Woooooooooooow did u juss say what I think you said Gary Payton was always three point threat

ahahahahhahahahahah what u gonna say next Vince Carter already had a perimeter game when he first came into the league ahahahahahaha

Yes its more then juss Bob McAdoo helpin him u could of said playin with Shaq and Wade since they demand being double teamed that opens him up to hit a three yeah i would of agreed with you but saying he always had a shot ahahahahhah

His main offensive weapon is his size over other smaller point guards he just posts them up and passes to the open man dat was his half court game bro never he was never a 3-point threat

But da reason i came here was cuzz of Kobe's 62 point nite in 3 quarters while da whole Mavs team had 61pts total in those 3 quarters. He went to the line 25 times dayum 25. Well its up to Posey to slo him down on dec.25th in Miami

Yo CapZ, finally you giving kobe his props and all along i though you was a kobe hater.

I wish the game was little closer so he didn't have to sit out for the entire 4th qtr, who knows maybe he could've have 90.

Jaylaani   

Z,

GP is 32% three point career shooter the exact number he's shooting this year.

BTW, incase you missed it, GP played with Shaq before and better shooting guard than Wade in Kobe.

Perhaps McAdoo should school Wade instead…he’s shooting 10% for the season, now that is bad.

I suggest you to do a little research next time. You’re embracing your self.

^^^, lol@YOU. Capital H is a number's boy and you just beat him to his own game, with numbers hahaha@10%. Goodness, gracious Capital H, get a grib, you are all over the place. One night you on about 76ers, next indiana, next gary payton and how all of a sudden a future hall of famer was tought the art of shooting by a lousy assistant coach, can you get any more ridiculous than that? A future hall of famer?? You are right, payton was never a 3point shooter, but dont sit there and tell me bob whatever his name is made him better or the fact that he is playing with shaq and wade. The man went to NBA FINALS with my one of my all time favourite power forwards SHAWN ABUSING ALCOHOL KEMP. PAYTON AND KEMP DUO WAS WHAT LIKE THE SHAQ KOBE DUO, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS ONE DUO GOT IT DONE 3x, AND THE OTHER DID ZERO. THIS IS OLD SCHOOL B-BALL, THE GOLDEN DAYs, I BET YOU WERE IN YOUR DIAPERS BACK THEN....

first of all who said he taught him how to shoot i said he's helpin him out wit da three point jumper

Yeah Lazy he really beat there ok aahhahahahaah

since when was this a competetion i thought this was a place fo ppl to talk NBA?????

yo Jay are u at da practices in Miami and do u eva hear all da praises Bob gets with helpin ppl in aiding them how to do things da correct way???

i thought so

and yo Lazy u need to learn how to read cuzz i already mentioned da whole GP playin wit Kobe and Shaq

Plus i aint takin nuttin from GP and i kno he went to da finals i got his jersey from da 96 finals hangin in my room. I aint gonna mention his last appearance in da finals in 2004

Im all over da place cuzz this is a NBA page it has no specific title like HEAT page or Sixers page u want me to stick wit one topic make a section fo it till then im gonna be talkin bout da NBA and dat includes da teams and players

Just so u kno Lazy Bob McAdoo is considered one of the most purest shooters in da game ever

If ya such a Sixers fan u woulda known he played fo them

Jaylaani   

yo Jay are u at da practices in Miami and do u eva hear all da praises Bob gets with helpin ppl in aiding them how to do things da correct way???

[/QB]

I don't but YOU do!

Originally posted by Capital Z:

Woooooooooooow did u juss say what I think you said Gary Payton was always three point threat

ahahahahhahahahahah what u gonna say next Vince Carter already had a perimeter game when he first came into the league ahahahahahaha

Yes its more then juss Bob McAdoo helpin him u could of said playin with Shaq and Wade since they demand being double teamed that opens him up to hit a three yeah i would of agreed with you but saying he always had a shot ahahahahhah

His main offensive weapon is his size over other smaller point guards he just posts them up and passes to the open man dat was his half court game bro never he was never a 3-point threat

You never mentioned GP playing with Shaq and Kobe. You bashed the guy from left to right. You just told us the Glove was no body before he joined the Heat.

Lazie,

Go easy on him. Obviously his knowledge in basketball is very limited on the Heat team only.

Yes i bashed him from rite to left and since u like to quote me plz quote me on where i did that

Next time i talk to u Jay keep it btwn me and u and lets not bring in sum1 else in to da convo or hide behind sum1 else especially not a girl ya feel me

PS and i only editted this outta respect fo my boi Playmaker

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Capital Z:

Next time i talk to u Jay keep it btwn me and u and lets not bring in sum1 else in to da convo or hide behind sum1 else especially not a girl ya feel me

Man up dawg. This is a public forum and Lazie was always part of this discussion. Stop crying...

Jay, leave the boy alone. He feels like we are ganging up on him left and right, he wants to have a chance. One on One with you is the ideal way, but don't make him cry anymore.

well i won my bet! how can one bet against the heat is beyond. i mean the whole team is awesome.

its was a nice dinner! i enjoyed it.

me thinks this team is going to the final. its a well balance team with alot of experience. i do believe the lakers were good but didnt have the experience.

i amna pick the heat n motor city for the finals...! n u?

Jaylaani   

i amna pick the heat n motor city for the finals...! n u? [/QB]

They can't face each other in the finals. They're from the same conference.

Lazie,

Lol@ don’t make him cry....I heard you sis!

Yaw how about the Nets? looks they are the hottest team right now, the big three are doing their thing but i still think they need a PF(C.Robinson is too old) and a center.

LANDER   

YES SOL b-ball family y'all neva take a rest huh beautiful to see happy new yr to all of you. Did anybody see the heat pistons game? I missed it but D-town looks unstopable, on pace to break the record too. ey Layzie Girl, can you say DEEEETROIIIT Baskeeet-baaalll? :D

ahahahahahhah yo Jay u tellin me to man up ahahahahhaha who's da guy bringin a girl into da convo look at all my posts not once did i bring in a third party. Hommy i aint da guy always makin me false statements cuzz i kno what im talkin bout but too bad we cant say da same bout u there "bro"

yo Lazy i would be cryin if my team was a plain .500 team (which i mite remind y'all dat da sixers are) but da HEAT aint they sittin on top of da southeast and 2nd in da east.

And yeah da Nets do look hot cant lie. They on a 8 game winnin streak.They got Orlando at home and then Vince goes back to Canada to play da Raptors who are on a lil mini run themselves. if they cant stop da run im guessin dat da spurs will cuzz they next up

Vince is lookin like da old Vince takin it to da hole finishin strong dayum it he dropped 51 on us im guessin if we met at da playoffs we wouldnt be able to sweep them this year but we could prolly win it in 5 games aahhahahahaahha

Y'all remember my predictions i made at da beginnin of da yr. I said dat da Kings would have a poor season and not make da playoffs and as of now they 3rd last in da west tied wit da Hornets. If i'm not mistakin i also claimed dat they'd have injury problems didnt I? What else can i say its da Shareef jinx. And i also claimed dat da Warriors were gonna win da pacific ahahahahha. As of now they 3 games back of da suns. And da Suns are expectin Stoudamire back around february so im guessin dat prediction was wrong hey what can i say i aint no Nostradamus but im pretty close aint I???