Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

da Finley sweepstakes are on

its btwn 5 teams

HEAT, Pistons & Nuggets all got their Full MLE to use and da Spurs and Suns are championship contenders

my two favs for him are probably Phoenix & Miami

Phoenix

Originally drafted him

givin him a starting spot

He's close friend Nash is there. He even went to T.O to chill wit Nash

Miami

$5Mill.

Shaq's leadership

Same agent as Wade

played under Stan v.Gundy in Wisconsin

Finley and Walker played together in Dallas and they both from Chicago

Hopefully this is nuff to get him in da 305

Jaylaani   

Finley signed with the Spurs so as Nick Van axel...Sorry Z but I'm glad he ain't no Heat.

Whuz up Z,

Your team made a lot of moves during the off season but I have one question bro. How JWill’s style of play works with a team that plays half court offense? I mean the dude is very exciting to watch but he has street ball skills. Do you think he is the right point guard for this team? Be very objective man.

Yeah Jay every1 is saying da same thing

But one thing most ppl dont kno is dat JWill and Shaq been playin together since JWill was in high school when Shaq was in Orlando and JWill lived wit Nick Anderson

But my biggest prob wit Jwill aint da half court offense its his D

Too bad for Finley I guess he wanted to stay in Texas and make Cuban pay for letting him go or something

And another prob we have is dat we aint got no back up pg so Riley and Pfund gotta address dat prob soon

2 more months till da start of da season cant wait. I think this yr is gonna be da yr dat da Warriors gonna make it back to da playoffs if Baron Davis/Jason Richardson can stay healthy

Jaylaani   

Z,

That team you guys have over there will be very slow half court team with Walker and Shaq in the post. I don’t see Jwill standing still and directing traffic. You need Bravest Knight type of point guard to maximum that team’s ability. Good luck though. The Heat will be very good team.

We’re excited here in the city brotherly love. Yes we’re not as good as the Heat or Detroit but the Sixers will win the Atlantic hands down. Willie Green situation set the team back a little but they will be fine and fun team to watch. Very fast and very athletic….. Sammy, Andre, and AI must be one of the quickest and athletic group in any team in the NBA.

Jay

Yeah da HEAT are gonna be a half court team but then again who wouldnt be if u had Shaq

JWill doesnt need to stand around he's gonna be penetrating and takin it to da whole and dishin it out to da open man sumthin DJ19 couldnt do last yr like Riley said he was 1 dimensional

yeah Billy King did his job and kept all the main pieces of da team plus AI anything is possible but do not underestimate da atlantic division remember las yr when Vince came how much of a boost they got too bad that they couldnt hold on to Shareef or is it?? Abdur-rahim is da most losing player ever in da NBA I think he neva made da playoffs atleast Marbury & T-mac seen da playoffs (But neither has won a series). Who remembers Portland they made da playoffs sumtin like 20 straight yrs and when he gets there their streak is broking so hear me now da Kings aint making da playoffs

Jaylaani   

Z

I’m glad Shareef isn’t with the Nets. They could have been real good had they signed him. C’mon man, the Blazers were bad team when he got there. It wasn’t his fault and of course the Hawks and Vancouver were horrible as well. I think Shareef is the most under rated baller in the NBA.

Jwill can’t penetrate and you know that. He can surprise some of the slower PG in a fast break situations but I don’t see him making “comfortable†living in penetrating and dishing out time after time. I don’t think he’s that capable in that department.

I agree that dude DJ19 that you love so much last year was one dimensional player. He was exposed in the playoffs.

da T-blazers were good when Shareef got there juss look back at all da talent they had:

Zack Randolph, Dale Davis, NVE, mighty mouse, Shandon Anderson, Darius Miles, Theo Ratliff,Sebastian Telfair even Pryzbilla killed it last season (2nd half)cant forget Ruben Patterson so ya see there was no reason for them not to make da playoffs

to end it da kid is jinxed and now da Kings gonna feel dat curse

and to me JWill is one of da quickest pg in da league im not expecting him to finish around da rim but im expecting for him to get sum ppl open that is if Shaq cant do it but he usually does doesnt he

Miami is a good team on paper and come November we gonna show da world we a good team on da Court

Capital Z, thats the same thing you said last season. We gonna show the world what Miami Heat is about. You can talk the talk, but Miamia needs to walk the walk, and that will only be playoff time. Your boy Jason Washed Williams has been around the block and back. You are talking of Jason the same way you talked off Damon Jones and look where Damon Jones got you, NOWHERE.

Jaylaani   

Whuz up Z

Jwill is quick. There is no argument there. The question is how do you expect Shaq and Walker to run with him and finish the break. That is why I was saying half court point guard who can slow the game down will work better with the Heat’s offensive scheme.

As far as shareef and the king, I think they will be okay. They still have Mike Biby, Pedro and Miller with Kenny Thomas and big nasty off the bench. They will make the playoffs.

Lazi,wave...where have you been hiding these days?

yo Lazy da team last yr we had on da court was one minute away from da finals and we showed da world that we are championship contenders and in the off season Pat Riley worked his magic and improved da overall team with da mega trade and da draft and also finding free agents for cheap like da Glove u cant tell me this team aint contenders juss look at da team

Starters

Shaq,Haslem,Wade,JWill,James Posey

2nd Unit

Zo,Simien,Walker,S.Anderson,Payton

come on now if ya tellin me that aint a contender then u need to start watchin NBA games

yo Jay we gonna see if JWill can handle runnin a half court team if he cant we always got da Glove on da bench to step in

Da only bad thing bout this team is we one man over da limit and Riley is still giving indications dat he aint done signin so I guess da young talent will have to be let go ex. Matt Walsh and Gerald Fitch

Castro   

Anyone interested in fantasy basketball here? The season begins in a month or so. There are free sites that host the fantasy teams and there others costing anywhere from $10 to $50. Here's a good site to learn about it. Ten to twelve teams are needed so that many people need to sign up. Once the site costs are paid, the remainder is paid to the champion and the runner ups.

Let me know.

Jaylaani   

Happy Ramadan Z and all of you sport lovers out there.

Signing GP was a good insurance move. He ain’t no glove no more……more like a SOX these days but he’s still good for 20 minutes off the bench.

This Heat team is good on paper but we have to see how they cope with each other on the court. In my opinion, they ‘re the second best team in the east behind Detroit.

Speaking of Riley, he has a lot to prove since he hasn’t won shyt since 1988 with the Lakers. He failed in NY and also in Miami as a coach. Now, if he sees this Heat team as potential championship team around December or January I expect him to insert him self as the coach. I just don’t know if that is a good thing. He’s one of the most over rated coachs in the history of the NBA along with Phil Jackson. Some coachs must have 3 to 4 superstars to be productive. He is one of them.

Casro,

Sorry man no fantasy basketball for me. I find it very time consuming. I done it one year and that was it for me.

Qac Qaac   

yo the damn yankees are out.. haha.. let just rubb that to all the fans they have in here..

anyways yo Z.. tell me when u start the fantasy fastbreak for free one, start. ok. i would give a try this year.. thanks..

What's happening B-ball fans everywhere, all around.

The season has began, slow but its getting there.

What are your early predictions for this this year.

How do you think warriors and b-davis are looking out this early? How about them clippers, lol.(good start but we all know there ain't much there)

The news with Shaq must come as a shock to our dear friend Capital Z, that must have took you right out Z. Lets see how all of those characters put together(heat starters) can make teams forget that shaq really isn't out of the line up.

How about them lakers? Nevermind, they ain't sh*t.

Nuggets are a disappointment to me this early in the season, just as my beloved sixers are, but hey, I'm still hopeful just as my buddy Jay is hopeful. Peace out and Happy Be-lated Eid to all the true ballers... Oh and the rest you fakers sit on it, yeah?