Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

SeeKer   

Ouch............The pacers and Miami game was unfairly called in the third quarter. Ref was spoiling the flo not to mention calling fouls that didn't happen.

My teams for the season are Detriooooooooooooooooit Ball and Cavaliers. D is still a great team and they are off to a great beginning, hopefully it will be a 5-0 streak by tonite.Like you said Layzie its early in da season.

Ps: Lakers got beat by MN now that was a suprise dis early in da season.

Lake   

My fantasy B-ball team are second last..

I'm dealing with alot of injury players (my best player on my roster is out Tmac)

I have noticed being in fantasy league..you don't have a team anymore, you're so caught up to "your" players in your fantasy team do well..

Jamal Crawford is a big disappointment , I was planning to move his azz but there are no takers

The only guy I have on my rosters I can rely on to get me some points is Francis for now

As far as the NBA goes this season..welll

My Knicks are awful, I don't know what to say about them..they really need a REAL big man desprately

4-0 and still going strong, lets kill them raptors this week. If we go 2-0 against raptors by week's end, we should be in a good spot next week.

PS:Austin, texas doesn't have an NBA TEAM, what are you on? SAN ANTONIO AND DALLAS HAVE THE NBA TEAMS, NOT AUSTIN TEXAS, BUT HEY, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

LANDER   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

4-0 and still going strong, lets kill them raptors this week. If we go 2-0 against raptors by week's end, we should be in a good spot next week.

^For the sake of your lil streak I hope you don't run into them bad boys...you KNOW who I'm talkin bout :D

NY Knicks are number 1 in opponents fg%(40.2)

number 3 in points allowed(88.7)

5th Best In Defending the 3 point line(29.3)

Number ONE In Defensive Rebounds(33.4 per game)

Number 1 Total REBOUNDS(46.4 per game)

Number 7 in Offensive Rebounds(13 per game)

But still MA SPURS GON GET IT AGAIN

Lake   

^^^

What do you mean your Knicks , My Spurs? stop jumping on the bandwagon

I thought I was the only sole Knicks fans here,

they're awful...as for now, all those stats you brought up..is meaningless if your record is what the Knicks record is so far

Jaylaani   

How about them Sixers...6 in a row and counting.

We get the Heat on Friday night on the road and LeBran on Saturday at home. It will be tough but I see the Sixers winning both games.

Those stats are meaningless when you can't score. LB will anchor very tough defensive scheme as usual but the Knicks’ offensive is horrible.

You know what jay, coming off back-to-back games with the same team isn't an easy task, even though some people would say, they are the raptors, 0-7 why not beat them?

The raptors are bad, worse than the 1996 team, but at the same time, they are professional basketball players, they erased a 20point lead on wednesday night, thats how professional they are but they weren't able to get a lead and close out games. They did fight as hard as any team in the nba for both nights and my hat goes off to them but they are a sh*tty team and will remain a sh*tty team for sometime to come, LANDER.

Now that we have M*I*A tonight, it will be a close game, lets see if we can come out on top tonight, I think we can, and cavs tomorrow might be another close game, but it will have to come down to the last few possesions and cavs might take that, but will see... WE just need to come out of a 1-1 record, if it ends up being 2-0, I be happy too.

SeeKer   

The Miami/Sixers game was a showcase of DW skills. He went out of his way to show his athletic ability. You got to give it to him he is damn good. Miami might still be a team to reckon with as the starters are getting more comfortable with each other.I hope Cavs tonite can get thru the sixers and get back into contention. :cool:

Jaylaani   

Okay my beloved Sixers lost both games over the weekend against the Heat and the Cavs. I’m disappointed in the lack of interior defense the Sixers showed in both games. but the season is young and the Sixers are still on top of their division.

Lake   

^^^

You and your girlfriend is at again this year too huh...I'm guessing you probably know what has happend at the Miami game right?

Wade looked like the only only star on the floor lol...that's how you carry your team to a victory, without your big man in the middle

Just face it...Philly is not going anywhere (atleast with Iverson still playing there)

Wade>>>>>>A.I

wow, Nba ayee dhaheeen.

waxaan maqlay bari hore ninkoo oo dhahaayo

" They wanna be like mike, they wanna be like mike, How could a grown man chase a plastic ball all day just to put it in a ring with a net.

YOu could train MONKEYS to do that"...

haye aniga ha i qabsanina nooh, ninkoo madow (reeraha basketka ku fiican) aa dhahay nooh!.

markaan arkay (327) waa wareey responds, waxaan dhahay walaahi waa maskax nac nac qori laga dhigtay nooh :D

ka bood waryaa!

Jaylaani   

Tone,

My “girl friend†and I are true fans. We support our team through thick and thin. That is what die hard true fans do. We don’t follow who ever looks good in any given year on TV. I don’t remember you being Heat’s fan. As a matter of fact, I don’t remember you talking about sport at all so keep your cheap criticism to your self.

Wade is a good player but he’s not AI. Any one with little basketball knowledge knows that. Of course the Sixers ain’t gonna win a championship this year but you can’t question the little guy’s heart and determination. Watch “Quite Frankly†on ESPN and listen what Shaq and other NBA players have to say about him. You can hate him but you can’t dispute his talent.

As far as the Heat is concern, that team was built to win a championship this year. Any thing less will be a disappointment however, losing to the Raptors and being 6 and 4 currently, don’t look good. I still think they’re the second best team in the East behind Detroit. I don’t see them winning championship this year or any other year. Shaq is getting old and heavy. He was averaging 15 points and 6 rebounds before he got hurt. Coming back from ankle injury and his weight doesn’t look good for the diesel.