NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

NGONGE   

^^ No, it's alive becuase literate people can usually keep a discussion going. Kids merely point and stick their tongues out.

Valenteenah.;751436 wrote:
Ah, but attaining peace is hardly an impossible dream (attaining recognition, however, just might be). Why limit yourself to an undeliverable project when the alternative possibilities are endless? (See, it works both ways!)

What alternative possibilities, Val? Again, give me a viable alternative and I will be more than happy to consider it. But the fact (and don't let Xiin's sweet but empty songs sway you) is that there has not been a chance of Somalia fixing itself in more than twenty years. The chances of that happening in the next two, three or ten years are very slim. You have a TFG with an endless number of people fighting for positions and, should you magically manage to fix them you will then have the crazy Shabab who are hell bent on destroying the world. And, should you magically manage to fix that, you have PL who is forever muddying the water. And, should you (really) magically manage to fix that, you still have SL who wants to breakaway. On the other hand, whilst SL has not gained the recognition it desires (in all that time) it still carried on consolidating its successes and improving its systems. Recognition is the last obstacle to overcome.

A Somali in Kismaayo might not have a choice but to keep on trying and hoping. But, like a tahreeb person who goes on looking for a better life ANYWHERE in the world, you and I (VAL, not Xiin) have the choice of going with SL and making a better life for mine and yours.

Spent old Xiin has lost all sense of purpose and reason. He tries to equate the simple task of persuading the world to recognise Somaliland to the herculean one of persuading Somalis to agree. He knows full well how world politics works and that gaining recognition (though not a walk on the park) is a much easier task than managing to get Sheikh Sharif's TFG to function (never mind triumph or even bring a couple of Somali cities back on their feet).

So, as you can see it really does not work "both ways" as you put it.

NGONGE-You are beginning to sound like any other secessionist. Your only sales pitch is to say look what's wrong with Somalia, legitimate point if you actually presented good case for Somaliland that goes beyond Somalia's stagnation. Other than the sense of stability, there is little this entity can offer in terms of socioeconomic.

The Somali in North is dirty and poor only sustained by peace and a promise of better tomorrow. They are burdened with the same tribal rivalries and competition for meager resources, underlying cause for the Somali civil

And if you find persuading Somalis to agree on something to be herculean,then how is it you managed to convince your Somalis unless you believe attaching the word land to the Somali magically transform the society.

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;751527 wrote:
NGONGE-You are beginning to sound like any other secessionist. Your only sales pitch is to say look what's wrong with Somalia, legitimate point if you actually presented good case for Somaliland that goes beyond Somalia's stagnation. Other than the sense of stability, there is little this entity can offer in terms of socioeconomic.

The Somali in North is dirty and poor only sustained by peace and a promise of better tomorrow. They are burdened with the same tribal rivalries and competition for meager resources, underlying cause for the Somali civil

And if you find persuading Somalis to agree on something to be herculean,then how is it you managed to convince your Somalis unless you believe attaching the word land to the Somali magically transform the society.

I have to say "look at what's wrong with Somalia" dee. Is it not Somalia that you and your fellow unity supporters are offering me? Well, like I told you above, anigu waan tahriibay. It's SL all the way (all the guff you mention above still makes it a better choice, today, than Somalia). Marka, if you have a better sales pitch than your usual "it's dusty, it'll never happen" I am more than happy to hear it. :D

Carafaat   

Clearly, many people here havent visited the SSC region. Otherwise they would know people in Erigavo and Lasanod choose for Somaliland. And if you want to interest them for Somalia then you should come up with a better offer.

I hear the SL Goverment is working on a very attractive offer to tempt the rest of the border villages. Wonder what offer Sheick Shariif is working to draw those regions back to Somalia?

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;751540 wrote:
Lool @ literate people and discussion, you make it sound so scientific but rather 15 pages of senseless argument.

Well a senseless argument wouldnt be 15 pages long. :D

Clearly there is more to the issue then the simple equation some make of it.

NGONGE, siduu waa dhawayd iigu yiri 'If he says it, I believe it' :D, he meaning Siilaanyo, waxaan ula doodaaba waa khalad.

Laakiin, doodaa ka qaldane, aniga iyo Val aad baan isku dhawnahay, degaan iyo dhalashaba :D

The garowe clan administration is terrified to see a united garaad Clan whether its under a proposed regional ssc state or whether they are fully Allied to President Siilaanyo's government partly the ssc rebel movement signed a peace deal with the Somaliland government few months ago in widhwidh.

In addition politically the Garowe Clan administration has acted in a very hostile way towards the ssc People and their proposed state and also the Clan Elders that are not in line with farooles Clan Administration in garowe.

The two Garaad Jamacs are known as the enemy of the clan state. While keeping the garaads that are on payroll by Puntland and using them to justify the Marginalization of the Garaad Clan even further and denying their rights.

Carafaat   

Its funy how Puntlanders now pretend to be supporting SSC. While Puntland opposed SSC from the beginning and has done everything it could to destroy it.

Do they think that SSC will fall for it?

Liibaan   

Cadowga Kowaad ee Unionist SSC Regions waa Somalidiidka iyo Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab

The unoinnist SSC People and Puntland People are one people, inseparable people. SSC People and Puntland share million things, religion, kinship, language, culture, history, geography, land, one country [sOMALIA], one flag [the Blue somali flag], a common future....

SSC People have a problem only with Warlord Faroole, the unionist SSC don't mind to be part of Puntland, because Puntland is PRO-SOMALIA and Pro-Unity. But presently SSC People want to have their own SSC Autonomous Regional State of Somalia, to make the voice of the Uninoist SSC People heard loud and clear.