Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Blogging from Islii

The Zack   

Hambalyo Mudane Che, Guurkiina guur khayr, gurigiina guri negi. I was just provided this good news from Nairobi.

Sorry MMA for hijacking your thread for a bit.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;711425 wrote:
Yee shaqo la'aantaas heysaa.

Shir meeshaan kama jiree maaweelin ayaa ka socoto, kuu siyaado ahna hoteelo iyo dadkii lahaa iyo kuwa qabanqaabinaayo lacag beenaad ku cunaayo.

risomcal.gifrisomcal.gifrisomcal.gif

hehe true true, anyway waaba shir albaabadu u xidhan yihiin baan filayaa, yaaba shacab u ogal lol. But dhib maleh, soomaalida cant keep secrets, wixii ka soo baxa shirka intaanan laga soo bixin baa garoweonline lagu soo qori, paltalk-na lagu falaanqayn, SOL-na looga hambalyayn. :)

This is Nayroobi, duqa. $$$ lee kaa xigto, walaa irid walaa ganjeel walaa albaab waa laguu furaa, xataa Kibaki hadduu gudaha ku jiro. Ha igu qasbin inaa beri aado.

By the way, xaa meesha kuugu qoran? Ma Barbaartii waalneyd ayaa difaacdaa? Yaahuu.

Saak, dhib malaha.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;711447 wrote:
This is Nayroobi, duqa. $$$ lee kaa xigto, walaa irid walaa ganjeel walaa albaab waa laguu furaa, xataa Kibaki hadduu gudaha ku jiro. Ha igu qasbin inaa beri aado.

Haha is that so, caadi maba aha. Kibaki mushaharkiisu waaba ayuuto la isku daray baan maqlay, maxaa warkaas ka jira. Ninyahow bal bari aad, sawir iyo wax ka soo qaad markay sii galayaan.

By the way, xaa meesha kuugu qoran? Ma Barbaartii waalneyd ayaa difaacdaa? Yaahuu.

:), barbaar waalatay maba aqaani, except kuwo taageera Arsenal oo aan aqaano, cant imagine why they support them lol.

BTW yaahuu waynidaa, kursigaanba ka dhici gaadhay.

Aaliyyah   

Hambalyo Mudane Che, Guurkiina guur khayr, gurigiina guri negi. I was just provided this good news from Nairobi.

Mashallah. Caano wiil iyo gabadh. Noqda labadii isku waara oo ubad qeyr qaba kala hela..Ameen Ameen..

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;711469 wrote:
Mashallah. Caano wiil iyo gabadh. Noqda labadii isku waara oo ubad qeyr qaba kala hela..Ameen Ameen..

Aamiin walal, walalkeen made a big and hopefully good decision.

loool@nuune...rabshada jooji.

MMA......I seen the place and went to this Japanese place on the third floor I think. It was neat. I went downtown today. A friend took to this little oo fresh fruits laguu jarjaraayo and not far from it, there's chai place.

Zack-mowjad khalad ah bee ku shideyn,

Aaliyah....Thank you my dear but nothing of sort happen.

Aaliyyah   

lool@ mawjad khalad ah bee ku shiedeyn!! .....Walahi that was the funniest comment I read in a while!...remind me to not believe anything on Sol ....maanto dhan baan bilaash u duceynayey :(

Darn, I was asking my self why would one go all the way to islii dhiiqo to find a qalanjo, while they are all over U S of A. Zack waa in maxkamad la saaraa!

Aaliyyah   

Darn, I was asking my self why would one go all the way to islii dhiiqo to find a qalanjo, while they are all over U S of A. Zack waa in maxkamad la saaraa!

lol honestly I believe that someone has to find a person where they live (no need to go all the way back home whether it is somalia or nairobi)..However, if someone goes back home for vacation and finds someone they love..why not?? A friend of mine couple years back when she was like 19 went back for vacation and got married to some guy back there...same with a friend of another friend...many of us might say why the hell would young good looking sisters with bright future go back and marry someone there ...I think it all boils down to calaf! Nothing wrong with marrying ppl from back home...Of course its a whole lot better to marry someone who lives in the same city as you who knows nolosha qurbada who is educated and can provide a good life....bt yea it doesnt work like that all the time...and I personallity dislike the attitude that many of us have as if we are better from ppl back home..just over 20 years ago our families were back home...for others less than that...so cagaha dhulka aan dhigano :)...

btw from what I heard the education level in Kenya is suprior to here like a relative of mine took her duaghters ther who were in grade 11 and 12 I think she told us they put them both in grade 8 lol..and now they are back to Toronto they are like balaya mesha nugu celisa lol.....so yeah who knows a somali guy might find cultured religious and educated sister there...im a little hesitant for girls to marry someone from back home (especially because for many of us even thou we might be cultured would not want hard core cultured men)...I have met many somali guys who grew up back home who want their wives sitting home period..like theres no way around that lol...theres like no room for discussion guriga fadhi cashada dabka isaar...arghhhh..

salaam

Aaliyyah, it's a less hectic and much cheaper( 5* hotel weddings are not included) to marry locally, don't you think? I wasn't implying that we are better than tho in Africa, even though we are better off "financially" speaking, inta badan dadka Africa naga jooga.