Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Blogging from Islii

bilan   

Aaliyyah;711560 wrote:
...I have met many somali guys who grew up back home who want their wives sitting home period..like theres no way around that lol...theres like no room for discussion guriga fadhi cashada dabka isaar...arghhhh..

salaam

Aaliyah, maybe a day will come when you will only wish someone will tell you to sit home, home is not that bad especially when you have kids. but i cannot help but feel any man who goes back to Africa or ME that they are hidding something.

nuune   
Aaliyah, oo maxaad ninka u guursan hadaadan cunta u karineyn, ma gaajaad ku dili, maskiinkaas aanba u naxsanahey adoon guursanin wali.

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyyah, it's a less hectic and much cheaper( 5* hotel weddings are not included) to marry locally, don't you think? I wasn't implying that we are better than tho in Africa, even though we are better off "financially" speaking, inta badan dadka Africa naga jooga.

I am not too certain but I always had this idea that guys went back to Somalia for financial reasons (like they didnt want to have any wedding expenses)...Even, those I know who went back for a wife most of them leave them there (yago aminsan halkan hadaan keeno way iga walansa and also noting the huge age difference lol)...inta waxa u dheer that he will send her 200 or 500 dollars a month..much cheaper than the xalimo who wants over 1000 dollar rent ..or maybe others who want a house (like moi lol)...and not to mention the wedding expenses but even if the sister who lives locally says aroos sasa qaali ah ma rabo I am sure he will still spend couple of thousands...in Somalia I am assuming any relative house baa inti ehelka la isku yeedho shiekhana imanaya oo shaqada dhameestiraya lol...thats at least my understanding...:)

Bilan I don't mind too much staying home if kids are involved. I would want to raise my kids and I have said tons of time that I hate day care system...However, with that been said if you dont have kids theres no reason to sit home and cook for him. On top of that if your kids reach school age you should also be able to work....

Nuune lol this is not about hating cooking or leaving someone starved? even thou is it my job to feed him nin weyn weeye muu si dabaro lol..I was just saying it shouldnt be my only job ( and also im sure its ideal if he cooks too..)...but basically what I meant was a man should encourage his wife to work especially like I said when theres no kids involved...

Also, if there are kids involved. They could take turns to take care of the kids ..like say the wife cant work full time obviously and she could stay with them most of the day. But, it would be nice if he could let her hold part time job for her sanity...taking care of kids 24/7 can definitely take a toll on someone!!..And I am mainly talking abt when kids are really young and you are avoiding daycare!..

Zack lol who was your source? Seriously???..Next time before you announce someone's marriage confirm with them LMAO..

ANYHOW, I think ill stop trolling on MMA'S post =)...

salaam

Saak, waaba yaabanaa, xalwo aanan aniga Islii ku arkin oo aanan cunin warkeeda see kugu soo gaartay la yaabanaa. Warkaaga hubso nooh.

Che, Westgate shaneemo ku dhextaal waxaa la yiri maryooleey wada fadhiso, shukaansi jacburis ahna ku jiro. A modern shaneemo ku taalo Westgate, inkastoo aanan galin wali.

Aaliya, intaa ku jirtid wiil saan ah aan rabaa, dooqeyga waa saas, guur saas aan jeclahay in la ii dhigo, fanaankaas in uu ka heeso arooskeyga rabi lahaa iyo waa shaqeynaa iyo ma shaqeynaayi markii la i arooso -- intaa waxaas ku jirtid waxaa ka cabsanaa inay qoraxda kugu dhacdo. 046.gif

Malika   

^:D maa ila aragtee..:D - Aaliyah take note of what MMA said there..lool

MMA, I drooled seeing that food, reminds me a little place - cant remember what street in Eastleigh that served delicious bariis and fish..oh my!

Malika   

^Pls do..Lol - I am looking forward to coming to Africa this summer to just eat. I know it sounds strange, but I so look forward to the lobsters iyo fresh fruits..anigi baa hunguri iis geliye..Lool

The Zack   

Aaliyah wali wakhti bey heysataa dhaafa haka fikirto nin ay ka dooran laheyd nooca uu yahay, however, if she is still single when she hits the big 30, she is in deep trouble LOL. At that time, she will have to settle for the sake of settling.

P.s. :(@Che for denying the big news.

MMA....I didn't go to the shaneemo yet...looool

Where's restaurant in the pic. I think I seen it. I don't like most of the restuarants in Islii and some waiters are just rude specially in Moonlight and Kilimanjaro. Royal plaza seems to run out of everything you ask for. I went downtown few times now. I seen couple of good Somalis restuarants.

Zack-Wat can I say ninyahow.

Malika;712589 wrote:
^Pls do..Lol - I am looking forward to coming to Africa this summer to just eat. I know it sounds strange, but I so look forward to the lobsters iyo fresh fruits..anigi baa hunguri iis geliye..Lool

Kuwaanba UK waa laga helaa maxaa. Mise hawada Afrika iska rabtaa dheh nooh. :-)

Che, maqaayadaas waxee ku taalaa jidka hoteelkaa degantahay jidka ku aadan. You know, the roundabout markaa dhaaftid, waa sii soconee. Its name is Towfiiq. Islii waa laga yaqaanaa. You went to Moonlight miyaa? I think I did once while I was here on last time. Maba xasuusti how it was like.

^It's ok-nothing special, I forget the names of the two restuarants in downtown but those the best I have seen so far. One of them had a real good hilib geel.