Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Blogging from Islii

Salaams and helloing from Islii. To those who need basic instruction and not that familiar about what is famously called 'city within a city' of Nayroobi, then this blog is not for you.

To others, all welcome.

I have been here in the last three months, and Islii never stops surprising me, especially the wild ride of booming and never-ending property wars. It is ridiculous. Too ridiculous. The price a small piece of land costs in Islii, especially on prime locations, is too, too, too ridiculous.

Just in the past month, an empty non-prime land about a boos and half that used to be dugsi costed, it has been said, 600 million Kenyan shillings. I can't convert it to US dollars now, but you can do the math online.

I will explore this topic mar kale, for now qeyr iyo wanaag idiin dhaafay. And enjoy those pictures I just took on today.

dsc01731oi.jpg

The building on the left is Emirates Shopping Mall located on the 9th Street and a neighbouring building. Its upper floors consist a fully equipped rented residential flats that cost $650 per month. Yep. Should you and your family wish to 'vacation' Islii for a month or two, this building is for you since you wouldn't even need a spoon to buy.

dsc01728kz.jpg

nuune   

Wali ma uusan imaan Yurub, waa taqaanaa ninkaa diyaaradaha wuu ka baqaa.

illaa ciidii Carafo, waa noolaatee, waa is daba marney marka, dhowr maalmood joogey Nayroobi recently then Addis, iyo 2 weeks aan imaaraadka joogey.

nuune   

Janaayadii hada dhamaatey joogey, Koronto u heestey inaa dhax fadhidey

hadaadan meel u socon waa kula joognaa camal ee ninkaan Tuujiska guri u sii diyaari, Garissa inaa geeno waaye ha soo shiilmee, wali baruurtii aa ka da'eeso smileys.gif

Showqi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;695770 wrote:
Intuu baraf socdo uma socdi dhulkaas. Allaheey ka alla.

War ninkii la waayey, naga dhaaf hee barafka marmarsiiyo waaye!

Waa ku ogahay guri aa rabtaa in aa kenya ka gadatid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D

P.s. Saytuun iyo Canuuni ma laga helaa Kenya? Aniga 2daas aan u xiisay,,,,,:D

Malika   

^Most women wear Jalbaab in the afternoon - habeenkii naa waa iyaga iyo Illahood.

MMA - I dont miss the dust of Eastleigh, next time am there I would wear dacaas - wasted good shoes on those unpaved roads..lol. You know ila hadhaa waxaa laa iis weydiyaa where do the Somalis get the money from - I remember a building that costed just 5 million iyaguu wexee kaa bixiyeen 50million - I mean where is the money coming from? Dulkooduu naa wey gubeyaan dul een saan leheen bee lacag kuu shubeyaan..

BOB   

kumanina...wote ni wandege na wameiba hiyo pesa zote...kumbavu.:mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.