Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

Originally posted by Qudhac:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

waar is caddee waaryaaa ,,,
:D

jacayl oo yaan isu cadeeyaa dee...

ismail xaji abdi.....
war wuxuu ula jeedaa - diyaana ismadhi - waad madoobataya (haddaadan taas fahmin - gabadh baad tahay buu ula jeeda sida Yaabka yaabkiis) :D

Qudhac   

jacayl adigu horta ma waxaad aheyd caruutii odaasha shiidi jiray, kolba oday baad shiid la daba galaysaa.....

WAAKAA... DHASH... ODAYGA EEGA.....DHASH... WUU KAAJAY...

dood furan... dhalinyaradii somaliland maxay ku naceen dalkoodii

waxaan marka hore halkan salan uga gudbinayaa dhamaan akhristayaasha shabakadan,

marka xigta waxaan rabaa inaan maanta halkan ku soo ban dhigo dood ciwaankeedu yahay ( dhalinyaradii somaliland maxay ku naceen dalkoodii ).

sida ayanu lawada socono dal marka la qiimaynayo mustaqbalkiisa waxa laga eegaa fikirka iyo hamiga dhalinyarta usoo koraysa dalkaa, hadii fikirkoodu yahay hormarka dalka iyo sidii loogu dadaali lahaa wanaajintiisa mustaqbalka waxaa layidhaa dalkaa mustaqbalkiisu waa guul iyo horu mar hadii taa la waayo dalkaasi waa dal dib u socod ah oon mustaqbal fiican lahayn.

mid ka mida abwaanada reer soomaliland ayaa laga hayaa:

Reerka odaygu goortuuka baxo iyo islaantiisu

ubadkooda hadha baa tabcoo ayatiin hela e

umad aan shabaabkeedu hanan waw ayaa xumo

hadabad dalkeena somaliland hadaad u fiirsato waxaad ogaanaysaain in dhalin yaradii rag iyo dumarba siiba ragu ay u qaybsameen laba qaybood :Qolo ka fakaraysa mijin qaada sidii ay u helilahaayeen markay helaana ka raadinay meel ay la fadhiistaan oo fikir aduunyo iyo mid aakhiroba iska ilaaway--hence the name; Marfashlander, iyo qolo kale oo ka fakaraysa sidii ay dalka uga bixi lahaayeen,

waxa layaable in arintaa ay ku fakarayaan dhamaan aqoonyahankii dhalinyaradu ha noqoto mid dugsi dhexe am sare ama jaamacada ku jira e habeen iyo malin waxay ku fakarayaan sidii dibad loogu dhoofi lahaa,

waxkast ninkii soomaraa laga waraystaaye dhibta qurbuhu leeyahy waa mid hadh iyo habeenba ayka warmaandadka soo taabtay,

shaqo kasta oo aad hayso iyo lacag kast oo aad qaadato qof ajnabi ah oo marwalba iyo meel walba muwaadinka laga hormarinayo ayaad tahay,

Raga qaar ayaaku dooda in aan jaamacadaha dalka aqoon fiican lagu baran, taas oo ah runtii mid aanay waxba ka jirin waxaanu si toosa u soo aragnay jaamacado badan oo aduunka laga citiraafsan yahy magac wayna ku leh oo jaamacadeheenu kaga horeeyaan dhinac walba.

dhalin yarada qaar ayaa ku dooda in dal aan citiraaf haysanini aanu hormar gaadhi karin, imisa dal oo aan caalamka laga aqoonsanayn ayaa ka dhaqaale badan oo ka waxsooo saar badan dalal badan oo la aqoonsan ayhay,

hadaba akhriste:

sidee ayaa dhalinyarada dalkeena looga dhaadhicin karaa inay u fakaraan hurmarka dalkooda iyo dadkooda ??

yaa ka masuula boqolaaka rag iyo dumarba leh ee ku bayhoofsan daafaha dunida? yaa u cida boqolaalka ka fakaraya sidii ay naftooda ugu biimayn lahaayeen badaha iyo saxarayaasha?

waa walaalkiin: C/qadir Mohamed Nouh

UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

( sanca Yemen)

E-mail: c_qaadir88@hotmail.com

I figured, since Cawke's pointless thread about Togdheer has attracted all the resident secessionists of SOL, that it would be a perfect time to change the topic to something more worthwhile-- so that you fellas may opine on it.

So what you guys think?

Ibtisam   

^^^Most of us are fish: Me, Ngonge, North, JB (Hargisa fish counts) Adnaan even Oodweney has spent more time here and back home. So post in English.

ElPunto   

^Instead of defensively lashing out - why not address the problem? Whole paragraphs of generalized insults say more about you than the person it's directed at.

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

What is this? Let me guess it's the miserable and myopic wretched output of a chancing criminal pirate, who thought, he can be clever-by-half in here.

What a pity; one wonders whether, it occured to him, that the legion of criminality that his fiefdom is well known for through out the world, bespoke, if ever such a confirmation were needed in here, of the
"social and political wretchedness"
of his fiefdom and what lowly fate those who hailed from there were forced to indulged in here.

And therefore, lo-and-behold, here we are entertaining his spleen about our people in Somaliland, particularly the youth and their
"alleged short-comings"

Did it ever occured to him that in his fiefdom the youth of that pirate's den are to a man (
and of course the woman, as usual, are waiting
"dutifully"
in the kerb so that they shall have their pick of the teeming criminals that is out there
) are effectively
"cooling their heels"
on the shore of those regions, particularly with
"lust of criminality"
in their eyes, for any passing ship on the high seas (
as it were
)?

I tell you,
folks
, the
"sheer irony"
in here is so mind-bendingly thick, that even, the best known folks around the world, when it comes to writing a tall and rib-rouring
"self-parody"
, which in turn, will kill people with the sheer laughter of it, could not have dreamed of bettering the
"miserable irony"
that we have in here; at least from the hand of that crimally-spawned ninny by the name of
Mr. Somalia
and his ilk who may have penned this spleen that is in here.

But, I guess that is where you are with
"certain folks"
. Hence, it's no use in even being
"surprise"
with their daily doings, which usually start with a touch of a
"communal criminality"
at high-seas, particularly at the dawn of the day; and perhaps end with a
"collective social shamelessness"
such as that of talking other poeple's social and moral short-comings (
as if you, in turn, have something to which to write home about it, in the first place
).

Or failing then, perhaps, that of the kind of talking both-side of your mouth (
ala
Mr. Faroole
style in recent political dealings with others
), would nicely fill the bill in here.

Consequently, this sort of
"shamelessness"
, of course, it goes without saying would even forced the
"folks"
who write the english standard language, in-terms of the definition of certain words (particularly the
"OED"
variety), to say that they have yet to
"conceptualised"
the sheer lowly level
"certain folks"
in the Somali peninsula, have decided to take the word of
"shameless"
, down to, indeed.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

^

Oodweyne, chillax awoowe. :D

Now..After this doddering claptrap which you, once again, unfortunately felt the need to subject everyone to, I feel that it would be wrong of me to publicly humiliate you if I didn't at least offer some sort of lesson from which you might benefit from and hopefully improve. Judging from your painfully obvious lack of verisimilitude, I feel that such a lesson is a pressing emergency. So let's not waste any time and begin immediately, shall wee!

Try NOT to use invented or imagined terminology no matter how "wondrous" you think it sounds!

Sorry to break this to you Oodka, but calling someone a "chancing criminal pirate", means absolutely nothing to most people: Granted your Puntland bashing drivel might read like inspired poetry to our resident Marfashlanders(I love that term... :D ) and their slovenly disposition, but outside this gaggle of secessionist misanthropes, it means absolutely nothing to anyone.

Stick to reality and avoid fiction. You will gain more mileage out of what you write since more people will understand what you are actually trying to say, without ridiculing you as a simple, senile and old tribal fool.

Stop lying and for once, try to say something, based in fact!

You accused me and my fellow Puntlanders of many false things in your earlier post-- yet you failed to support any of your claims. Simply stating something doesn't make it so, saaxiib. So next time, be ready to provide proof, or else, the SOL readership will think that you're talking out of your a$$(and I can't say, I blame them)-- because the majority of your arguments are wearisomely verbose, insubstantial and carry no weight.

Now pay attention! This is a very important class, and I don’t want you to end up an utter failure in school. If you, through utter ineptitude, must simply recycle silly clan rhetoric; at least do it without making it so obvious. No wonder Xinnfanin said of you, that the only arrow left in your aging quiver was the ol’ "f.qash" boogie-men stories which you aim at everyone not buying your unwarrantably grandiloquent language, like Vulcan(The god of fire in Roman Mythology)-- just without the logic. icon_razz.gif

Secondly, please resist the temptation to constantly chat shit about your betters from the Great Somali State of Puntland. For after-all, you little clan enclave of la-la land-- which is fast becoming Riyaale's own little hermit kingdom in Somalia-- does not possess the ‘way, truth and the light’. A good example would be the article that I posted earlier, which raises many concerns about the sad plight of the people of northwest Somalia.

Now with this brief lesson out of the way, Oodweyne; care to attempt at a rebuttal of some of the issues raised in the article, without soiling you diapers, this time around, old man? :D

Please answer the following...

sidee ayaa dhalinyarada dalkeena looga dhaadhicin karaa inay u fakaraan hurmarka dalkooda iyo dadkooda ??

yaa ka masuula boqolaaka rag iyo dumarba leh ee ku bayhoofsan daafaha dunida? yaa u cida boqolaalka ka fakaraya sidii ay naftooda ugu biimayn lahaayeen badaha iyo saxarayaasha?

p.s

I hope you realize that I did not pen that article, right? In fact, a fellow secessionist of yours, in a more sober, contemplative, and not so uncharitable frame of mind, wrote it. :D

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
Mr. ThePoint

That is where you fall out from the wagon (
as it were
); for one address an argument that has something to "recommend" itself where others are concern. But, one does not waste his time and energy with a silly argument that was intended to be nothing more than a "social and collective insult" on others; which in turn, desperately was trying to come across to others, as something that was worthy of a decent discussion, indeed...

Now, I take it you got that. For one, only deal with the "same coinage" that others are so chancing against you, by and large...

Hence, mine, was no such thing about "defensively lashing" on others, as you rather alleged in here. But, on the contrary, it was a way of saying that: come now, dear ninny, try another line, for this one is so transparent (
both the intended sense of it, as well as the phraseology of it's usage
), that it's no use in chancing against us in here...

Regards,

Oodweyne.

You have a point. But there is a factual basis to the article. It was not merely a series of insults as per your response. Whether the motive is to use it as a bludgeon against you and your cohorts is another matter.

ElPunto   

Adeer - if you wish to hold yourself above others - then responding the way you did undermines that.

But I should known better than to wade in with you. As you were. :cool:

Qudhac   

The point

why do you watch other people mouths, like little girl get in between two people relaying messages.... does it make you feel important for odweyne to say something to you...