Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

Ibtisam   

North then what is the use of going to sit in a hotel and then saying I've been to burco icon_razz.gif

JB isku dirir :D

Oodweyne :D Strange, but I could not agree more- taking the best of everything can only give you the very best!

Ibtisam   

Now now easy there, between you and Ngonge you are going to alababaad ii laaba and ruin all the attention I get by continuously implying that I am the original cajuusa of all times! (Despite the fact you both mean it well and in a highly complimentary way icon_razz.gif :D

Qudhac   

Ibti

oo kaalay waxaan ku moodi jiray BADHAR IYO JAM as they say in london, dee i didnt know you had this in you, mise oday yar bay kaaga soo dareen burco.

OODWEYNE

sxb are you looking for number two, late all you been doing is :D and ;) and :D intaasina waa iga kaftan

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, dad badan ayaa i waali lahaa if I stay in the magaalo. You don't need to worry about that though. Gabigiinuba toban qof ayaad tihiin :D

JB, yaan lagu shiidin'e ka bax meesha.

Ibtisam   

Oodweyne: :D:D Walaahi dacad baan uu qosli. lol As you were then- best intentions and all considered.

Qudhac: :D lool, no that is North, not me. I know where and what is what- I just pretend to be fish now and then to see what nonsense people try to ram down my throat. :D

Northy- like you are any better- don’t make me do a man count- we’ve had few sons since :D

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Qudhac
:D:D

I tell you man, one is enough headache as it is; and I really envy the man, in this day and age, who went out of his way and start courting troubles by getting "hitched" on a second one, on the go, indeed...
:D

I say to that man: more grease to your elbow, bro...

Ms. Ibti

Well, Ngnonge and I are running a racket in here; which basically means, we want every one stay the clear out of our ladies way (even a married ones, like you) for we want every one not to get too comfortable in talking to the likes of you (after all, you know, we say, back home: "waar yaahe marwadda sidaa loo lama hadlo"
)

And, the reason we are doing this, is that some of the folks in here of SOL; came from, shall we say, a "culturally bereft" background, and they do not know their elbow from their back, particularly when it comes to talking in cultural sensative manner with any passing lady in their vicinity.

Hence, it's best, that the likes of me and my "arabised-burcaawi-friend" (i.e., Mr. Ngonge) to keep a particularly a very damaging
"budh"
around us; just in case, a wayward ninny may decide to chance his spleen at the expense of your lady-like honour, as they say, back in Burco...

LOOOOOOOOL@oodweyne oo bootaynaaya after admitting his enviousness of reer qardhood guys. :D

no wonder all the honourable ladies in Togdheer are backing their bags and heading to Bari :D I blame it on Oodweyne and Ngonge

Ibtisam   

^^^An empty claim there S*S. I KNOW in real life waxaad ka qalinsaan so many la indhin didiey Computer said No style. :D :rolleyes: Humiliation iyo keen ciid ku taaqan ba la idin damayeh :D

^^ :D:D yeah right - i was not the one in sol screaming small 'd' stole my sister nor was i at cousin's wedding last week crying like indian who married their daughter off to jamaican D:

NGONGE   

Ibti,

Say: We've had 'more' sons since. MORE sons. To say few defeats the whole point. :D

------------

Guru, imagine an early spring evening in Burco. Imagine the ladies of the house and few others from the neighbourhood sitting in the front yard and having an entertaining chinwag. You stroll in with your collar up and a strategically placed toothpick in your mouth. You came to ask for some change for your evening session. But the ladies are already in full flow and cannot spare you the time to talk about your change. Instead, they want to ask you about a recent arrival in town.

“Dubai buu ka yimid ba la yedhi” says the lady of the house

‘Yes I heard..now..about that money...’ you reply

‘Horta Norf waa qolama’ asks you the lady of the house as she brushes your own question aside

You grunt and make it clear that you think this discussion is beneath you (even though you were just discussing the same thing with Cabdi Ilko earlier).

‘Waxa la yedhi, hoteelko ka bixi waayay’ continues the lady as she, again, ignores your grunts and signals of dissatisfaction

‘haa, waa la ii sheegay’ you patiently say

‘Why is that do you think?’ she pointedly asks

‘Allah og!’ you dismissively reply

A young, short girl with what seems like the dried remains of a long eaten cake stuck all around her mouth, who always sits in these female gatherings and listens to everything that has been said, jumps up and says:

‘Norf waa reer London’

‘Shafeeel’ says the old lady

‘haa Shafeel’ repeats the young girl shyly ‘Dubai ayuu ka shaqeyaa’

‘Reer Shafeel ma qabiil cusub ba?’ you ask incredulously

The young girl giggles and replies ‘maya, waa ingreeska’

The older lady asks ‘Did he come alone or is there someone staying with him in that hotel?’

You give up waiting for her to give you the money and start to walk off as you loudly mouth off your displeasure about this house and how nobody cares about you.

The lady calls you back and gives you some money. You take it and stroll off happily.

As you walk away, you hear the young girl with that screeching voice of hers telling the rest of the company about Norf, his family history, his lineage and even the scar above his right brow and how he got it. Do I need to tell you who the girl is?

Ibtisam   

^^^NGonge, you are lucky I am good natured- hadii kale xala ba ku qabaan laah!! icon_razz.gif Bloody Arab. Plus I never talk in front of old ladies, I just listen- something you need to do- if you talk you miss all the info! :D

I said few, because North family only had 1 or 2, to say many will be a lie/ faan and he will know.

S*S:

Aaah I knew you would drag that up. That small "d" has sent my sister to Europe on his/ family money, while he still lags behind in Africa- you know ensuring wifey safety first and all, so it is a matter of packing bags together really.

As for the Cousin- your MJ cousins are Sujui- they never heard of Qardho or Bosaso, groveling meant we had mercy on them finally. :D

LOL@ oodweyne asking money from women - Disciple dissing the gurub :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Jaamac Qabar - and you have nerve to talk about Qardho. Ngonge i got your number. :D

Ibti - you lose some and you win some as the adage goes ;)