Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

Cowke   

Somaliland Oo Ciidamo Dulkeentay Tuulooyin katirsan togdheer

{Burco}2-12-09 Somaliland Oo Ciidamo xoogbadan kusoo daabulaysa tuulooyin hoos yimaada gobolka togdheer kolkii ay maleeshiyaad gadoodsan ay kacdoono sameeyeen ..............................

Gudoomiyaha gobolka Togdheer Jaamac Cabdilaahi Biin iyo xubno ka tirsan masuuliyiinta Amaanka Togdheer oo uu horkacaayo gudoomiyuhu ayaa ciidamo boolis ah iyo kuwo milateri ah geeyay Sedex degmo oo ka tirsan degmooyinka gobolka Togdheer.

Ciidamadan la geeyay degmooyinka gobolka Togdheer oo kala ah Duruqsi ,Warcibraan ,iyo Waraabeeye ayaa loogu talogalay in ay ka shaqeeyaan arimaha nabadgelyada degmooyinkaasi oo ay dhawaan amaankoodu faraha kabaxay kolkii gobolo loo magacaabay uu murana kadhashay arintaa

Ciidamadan booliska ah ee la geeyay degmooyinkan ayaa ahaa kuwo uu hore ugu balan-qaaday Daahir Rayaale in dhinaca amaanka Gobolka Togdheer ay ka adkeyn doonto mar uu safar ku marayay Deegamada hoos yimada togdheer,degmooyinkan xiligii uu booqashada ku yimi gobolka Togdheer.

Widhwidh Online News Desk..Media Center

Waxaasi wa been wadaad sharciga jabbiya wala xiidhaya wadaadka labbada wadaad eeh lascanood laga soo qabtay eeh uu dhashay dalka Ethiopia,

maxkamad ba la saaray. Laakin sirdoon Ethiopian anagu warka ma hayno camu

Originally posted by Abokor Omar:

Its called Cayn now not Togdheer, and its troublesome locals need military supervision. Excellent move.

So Mr "Somalilander" tell us why the region is now known as cayne.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Abokor Omar:

Its called Cayn now not Togdheer, and its troublesome locals need military supervision. Excellent move.

That Riyole comment still burning you? Let it go and move on. Further more somebody had to give you some home truth's and sometimes my friend the truth hurts.

As for your question certain minorities within Somaliland have decided to call parts of Togdheer, Cayn. Why? Well thats a question I cant answer, as I wasn't consulted when the decision was being made.

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

That Riyole comment still burning you? Let it go and move on. Further more somebody had to give you some home truth's and sometimes my friend the truth hurts.

As for your question certain minorities within Somaliland have decided to call parts of Togdheer, Cayn. Why? Well thats a question I cant answer, as I wasn't consulted when the decision was being made.
Why should those minorities have a say? Do you recognize that area known as "cayne"? Our Somaliland government does not recognize it...I mean you are a Somalilander right? ;) . The name, the flag...Dude, you're trying to too hard.

My friend the locals have a say because Somaliland is a democracy.

But since you support the tin pot Dictator Riyole that above comment doesn't surprise me. You support the current none democratic leadership of Somaliland who wish to silence the majority by taking away their voting rights.

Ps, I'm from Tuulo Habreed. Now go do your home work and find out if that makes me a Somalilander.

^^ I thought cayne was a region that puntiland came up with to break toghdeer by clan lines. Do you realize this? Too many posers over the internet :D

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^ I thought cayne was a region that puntiland came up with to break toghdeer by clan lines. Do you realize this? Too many posers over the internet
:D

You thought wrong and I'm sorry for not following your error, but its a common fact that the name Cayn was introduced by the group who reside in that region and not the Buntlanders.

Ps, I feel like a voluntary school teacher dealing with a kid who has special needs. Sxb dee moveon.com.