Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

In Burco, they come to a restaurant and ask suqaar (for example) with no vegetables ,,,, but the way they say is quite funny ,,, here it goes:

Waiter: Haa ,, maxaan ku siiyaa.

Customer: Maxaa la cunayaa

Waiter: Suqaarkii, beerkii, kelyihii, nafaqo iyo haafayn.

Customer: Kelyo bilaa xashiish ah ii keen.

Waiter (talking to the cook): Waxaad ii dhiibaysaa laba suqaara iyo mid kelyo ah oo bilaa xashiish ah ,,,,

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Mr. JB

No,
my friend
, I just want to
"educate"
and give a
"deep soul-clearing dose"
of
"reality"
where this teeming ninnies from
"Pirate-land"
in here of
SOL
, are concern....
:D

As for
Burco
, do you want me to bring my
"budh"
when I next visit
Hargeisa
and meet you there, and therefore ask you what was it you were chatting about
Burco
in the internet, in those days, heh,
my friend

They will never learn ,, so you better not waste your time with them and concentrate our project ,,, ;)

As for you coming Hargeisa with your budh ,,, i doubt you will do that but would be better so that we can meet at "Burcaan ka imid" teashop near baar hargeysa and have a chitchat over cuppa ala burco tea .... :D

Go'da weyn iyo Go'da yarba waa laguu yaqaanaaye ,,, ma muuse cabdallaaad ahayd ,,, :D

Oodweyne, Bring it on niyow ,,, don't you know there is another maqaaxi next to that one which is called "waa yeelkadaa" ,,, in that maqaaxi they probably don't carry any budh ,,, :D

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
:D:D

Man, somehow, or the other one does
not
know whether they teach you this sort of
"brazeness"
in the fishing eatings outlets of that fiefdom of yours. Or whether, you somehow imbibed this sort of thing with your first gulp of your mother's milk (
as it were
).

But, whatever the case is, I really do not think, that one can
"reform"
with
"verbal lectures"
no less, of so wayward of a socially and shameless chancer, who even to boot, really think the world is so
"up-side down"
as his mind is; to the point of thinking that there is somethng to which to write home about it, particularly when it comes to his genuinely
"pity-inspiring tragic existence"
of being the best mates of high-seas criminality, indeed.

Hence, it would be the best of all possible world, were one weren't even try it, in the first place in here...
icon_razz.gif

But, on the other hand, one could say that, then, again, what else one was expecting in here in the first place other than being
"shocked"
and
"revolted"
in equal measure; particularly, when, one sees the likes of you trying to game a silly argument such as this one onto others, indeed.

Unless of course, this
"agenda"
of yours in here is in one piece with that
"long cherish conduct"
, which was that of trying to
"distract"
others with this sort of a useless argument, so that you can then proceed to helped yourself with the
"contents"
of their
"wallets"
(
as it were
). Which in turn, is something that one could could always rely on for your criminal ilk to do in the first place.

Hence, if that is the case, then, let me (
just to be on the safe side
), proceed on my way out of your useless and circular arguments, since it's more than likely that
"hell"
itself will freeze before you make any substantial argument in here, and count the
"sterlings"
in my
"wallet"
; lest otherwise, I may become, as just the latest passing throught the area
"victim"
of your kind of ilk and their shameless communal exercise of
"pilfering"
anything that moves around them....

Oodweyen,

You look like this...

150px-Old_man_in_Harar.jpg

Yet you have the audacity to speak of loosing a wallet to me? :D

Oodka, you need to own, in the first place, at a minimum, a pair of trousers or breeches, with pockets to secure a wallet. Inta hoosgunti raqiis-ah, kusoo labisatid ayaa ileedahay, wallet-ka aanka ilaalsado the pirate criminal extraordinaire, Mr.Somalia. :D

Qudhac   

ninkii hargeisa ka tegay ee burco isagoo gaajoonaya ka degay galabtii....

restruant ayuu tegay..

wuu fadhiistay wuxuu sugaayay in waiter u yimaado

wuu sugay

oo wuu sugay

oo wuu fadhiyay

markay qaajo dhisay ayuu yiri adeer dadka miyaydaan la hadlinba....

maqaxi guy: gow dee anagu waxbaanu iibinaaye ma dadka sidii sanan madow halkaa soo fadhiistaanu niyadooda akhrinaa.

Cuntaa loo keenay aakhirkii.... lakiin show inyar oo ciid ayaa ku saydhay cuntadii....

wuu marooradilaacoo wuu mudaharaaday...

kuwii maqaaxidaa ku yidhi adeer dhegayso, anaga cuntadayada ciid malaha EE ILAAH HARGEISAAD AFKA SOO KALA HAYSAY MARKAA DABAYSHAA QURUURUX AFKAA KUU SOO BUUXISAY.....MARKAA KASAAD CUNTADA KA DHADAMISAY

^

JB, ma ogtahay Shamaamku wuxuu keenaa deganaashiiyo iyo dareen fiican .. :D

Dhakhtarada cuntadu waxay ku waaninayaan dadka in ay subaxii cunaan Shamaamka waayo wuxuu kaa caawinayaa deganaanshaha jawiga qofka, waxaanu yahay faakihada ama khudrad aamin ah oo aan sababayn xasaasiyad ama cuncun sida khudradaha kale, waxaana ku jira shamaamka milix iyo macdano aad jidhka uugu muhiim ah waxa kale oo uu leeyahay sonkor maskaxda firfircoonin siinaysa iyo u fiirsasho, waana cunto faaiido wayn u leh caafimaadka sambabada, waxa uu cadeeyay ninka la yidhaahdo Isaam Abduljaliil oo macalin culuunta cuntada in shamaamku jidhka siiyo faytamiino muhiim ah sida faytamiinka C iyo A, waxa kale oo uu jidhka siiyaa maadadaha la dagaalama oxidation ka, jidhkana wuxuu u mag dhowaa wixii biyo ka luma,

waxuu intaa ku daray khabiirku in baadhitaan la sameeyay uu cadeeyay in dadka si aad u cuna shamaamka aan aragtidooda indhahu aanay hoos u dhicin ama is dhimin marka cimrigoodu sii waynaadaba, waxa kale oo shamaamku ku siinayaa dareen dheragsanaan ah taas oo u fiican dadka doonaya in ay miisaanka iska ridaan.