Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

NGONGE   

Sayid, I don't only hail from Jamac Qabar, saaxib. There is another toolo even closer to heart than that one. Along with JQ, we refer to them as the Twin Toolos. :D

Adigu haday Qardho gubato xagaad tagi? icon_razz.gif (I'm getting images of some shabby London Council).

Qudhac   

Odweyne

Hahahahahaa, walahi you made me laugh.

try as one might one will never totally cover up the cracks folks back home will notice when it comes to those of us whom have been abroad and may or may not have become “Casiir-drinking-Arabised-softy”..

indeed when i went to that home of the brave buro i had a friend who wore glasses which would be normal thing here abroad but over there grown men would shout across the road...

WAAR KABAYDHA KA BAYDHA WUU INDHALAYEE YUU IDIN JIIDHINE. :D

my friend poor soul after while became so self aware that he stopped wearing it.

Ibtisam   

WAAR KABAYDHA KA BAYDHA WUU INDHALAYEE YUU IDIN JIIDHINE

LOOOOOL

Qudhac I don't appreciate you implying my city is badow, I heard your friend was wearing sunglasses even at night, hence why they thought him blind icon_razz.gif

Oodweyne- I must say I am disappointed- Ngonge wrote about you above as if you was a young boy after his pocket money in front of the said women and her friends and instead of ducking, you embraced it! eesh haada!?

P.s. This is becoming the Troll of Politics. It had to be Burco :D

A friend of mine from Burco stood in the middle of H street looking at a traffic police who was directing cars ...... he looked at him for such long time and shook his head then moved away saying "Waar kan yaa yidhaa orodoo meesha ka qado doono firig firgtaada mooyaane" ,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. dhee wa runtii, the man stands there all day- get some traffic lights- tell Riyaal at least for the capital!

Ibtisam   

Your too kind to him, and far too not seef la bood for someone who traces some blood to Burco. icon_razz.gif

Don't worry about JB- he is scared of Reer Burco (unless they are Arab-claiming-to-be-reer-burco) sort which case he takes them on a tour of Hargisa and they come back with pictures of Hotel Mansour.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

A friend of mine from Burco stood in the middle of H street looking at a traffic police who was directing cars ...... he looked at him for such long time and shook his head then moved away saying "Waar kan yaa yidhaa orodoo meesha ka qado doono firig firgtaada mooyaane" ,,
:D

LOOOL waar easy on burco ragu waa tolkiiye.

Am sure burco is a metropolis now compared to when it used to have only 2 cars that ended up crashing into each other. :D

Ibtisam   

^^I knew you would try to get it on this!!! Don't make me talk about your buuro now Adnaan and JB- labadiin both try to pass off Hargisa are your home town- don't make me expose you icon_razz.gif:D

ADNAAN   

^Some harmless banter surely won't hurt. Besides reer burco usually love the budh & the boodh associated with their city icon_razz.gif . Anigu I was transit at the buuraha but may be u got JB spot on. Lakiin, aduu madax baa tahey ibtisaam so u wouldn't expose anybody smile.gif .

Ibti inadeer, in the round table of tolka we occupy the seat of king arthur. And its not about numbers, since others exist that have larger manpower at their disposal. But nobody comes more ready willing for a fight then the victorious boy's from Doqoshay. Its history.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:WAAR KABAYDHA KA BAYDHA WUU INDHALAYEE YUU IDIN JIIDHINE

LOOOOOL

Qudhac I don't appreciate you implying my city is badow, I heard your friend was wearing sunglasses even at night, hence why they thought him blind
icon_razz.gif

Oodweyne- I must say I am disappointed- Ngonge wrote about you above as if you was a young boy after his pocket money in front of the said women and her friends and instead of ducking, you embraced it! eesh haada!?

P.s. This is becoming the Troll of Politics. It had to be Burco
:DIbtisam

walal maha sidaa, my friend was wearing normal specs for his sight but they would put their hand in fron of his eyes and shout...

CAR SHEEG, WAA IMISA FAROOD, CAR SHEEG

PS.. waxa la gaadhay xiligay reer ana waykan hargeisa (shegato) ay burco raganimadooda ku tijaabin jireen lol waar ciyaarta dejiya. :D

burco waa hooyadii wadankeena waa xaruntii dhaqankeena

Ibtisam   

Lol Qudhac- nag daaf, they were joking with him- he just did not get it. Loool @ CAR SHEEG, WAA IMISA FAROOD, CAR SHEEG. I bet he was young as well, hence why they teased him so much.

When in Burco blend in- I learnt that on the first day. I made the mistake of sunglasses and hand bag to walk about town with a camera taking photos. :D Lets just say I learnt a good lesson. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^Reer Faan weyne, the MJs of SL baad tihiin
:D

I think thats unfair comparison, since we put our money were our mouth is. No, I think a better comparison would be the US marines or the SAS. Those two might come close, having said that take the US marines out after their current performance in IraqAfganistan it would be unfair on us to be compared with such amateurs.