Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

Ibtisam   

^^^aah so defensive- duke is going to be pis*sed with your comment. :D

I'm going to let this one go Abokor Omar. Meel an uu kala qaado majirto- I'm big Burco as whole- your people have their share in that. :D

Qudhac   

People lets changes topic..well not so much change but steer it another ways.

I believe burco has the most beautifull girls in mandeeq, no kidding from galbeed to Bari i think they have the daimond, the cream of the crop ilka cas especially ;) ,

but then again some might say i am baised, as my beloved other half is one, what do you guys think. :D

ADNAAN   

^Ka daroo dibi dhal ya Sh.Qudhac Not only qurux but sharaf iyo wanaag dheh.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

PS.. waxa la gaadhay xiligay reer ana waykan hargeisa (shegato) ay burco raganimadooda ku tijaabin jireen lol waar ciyaarta dejiya.
:D

Ragaasi iyo kaftan isu daayoo, But the advice coming all the way from qudhaca iyo calaydh will be taken on board :D

Qudhac   

^^^^^^^^^^

LOOOOL mayee inadeer wanaag iyo sharaf hableheenu wey wada leeyihiine ee hadaan qurux aad idin dheer siinay maad ku qanacdaan mise waa amaan oo dhan baan rabaa dee lool

Ibtisam   

^^Don't worry about him- he is scared I might tell his Burcaawii half that he sat by while Burco got insulted icon_razz.gif

Loool @ Qudhac. Lets not get into that discussion either, you are going to force all the other guys to represent their other half. That one is subjective and dependent on taste.

I think all Somali women are beautiful, you all have nothing to complain about- who else would have you- all bones and forehead :D (I kid I kid)

Qudhac   

ala cay xumaa, bones and forehead kulahaa...

lool

well we know who ate their nafaqo food ........

<<<<<< will be hiding for while

N.O.R.F   

walal maha sidaa, my friend was wearing normal specs for his sight but they would put their hand in fron of his eyes and shout...

CAR SHEEG, WAA IMISA FAROOD, CAR SHEEG

:D:D that cracked me up :D:D

Ibtisam   

Qudhac- :D:D I don't think it is the nafaqo food- ya idinka cuunto baadan- all I ever heard was nimakii maxey cuuni- if fact households with no man (over 10yrs) don't bother cooking. :D

Qudhac   

men eat, but waxa la siiyaa waa bilaa nafaqo thats why its has no effect but mac macaanka iyo nafaqada ciday ka muuqato ayaa dee cunta :D

In Burco, they come to a restaurant and ask suqaar (for example) with no vegetables ,,,, but the way they say is quite funny ,,, here it goes:

Waiter: Haa ,, maxaan ku siiyaa.

Customer: Maxaa la cunayaa

Waiter: Suqaarkii, beerkii, kelyihii, nafaqo iyo haafayn.

Customer: Kelyo bilaa xashiish ah ii keen.

Waiter (talking to the cook): Waxaad ii dhiibaysaa laba suqaara iyo mid kelyo ah oo bilaa xashiish ah ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I agree with them- the green stuff is only for the goats and geel. icon_razz.gif

Now what is Haafyna- Nafaqo= subaq qooshan with vegetables :D